PDA

View Full Version : No spare wheel

Dave
November 21st, 2002, 23:07
Did you guys know that the RS6 has no spare wheel.. instead you get this 'get me home' kit of wheel filler...

think it was the same as in the RS4
Dave

Erik
November 21st, 2002, 23:14
Don't worry I threw mine out as well and installed a subwoffer :red:

And don't worry nr. 2, the M5 doesn't have one either but at least you know by the TPM system when it's time to stop. :D

kye
November 22nd, 2002, 14:29
who need spareweels???? there is a service button (telematics) in the roof *g* as long as i am in germany my position is automaticly transfered to the helpcenter and 45min after activation someone is with me and will fix the problem.

Dave
November 22nd, 2002, 14:38
Agreed.. we don't have the telmatic system in the Uk but we do get a free breakdown and recovery service...

So if I get a flat I will give them a call...

Not sure what happens if I'm touring Europe ?? :confused:

Dave

kye
November 22nd, 2002, 14:53
here in germany i have done the insurance with the vvd (a substitute of volkswagen/audi) so i get a special service number for the rest of europe to call... same service as in germany ... only the position is not transfered automatic to them *g* (thats only working in germany at the moment)

btw. in the case of the ignition of the airbags the position of the car is automatic transferred to them so the police + medical aid is directly routed to the car.

keke
November 22nd, 2002, 16:46
Germany is a wonderful country but in other countries in Europe we don't have this service and i would enjoy a spare wheel:cry: