PDA

View Full Version : 2006 S4 tiptronic

Carl Lassiter
January 5th, 2008, 03:42
Fully loaded except Nav with 23,000 miles. KBB says 36,600 on trade in for good conditio which it is. I'm going for an M5 so the BMW stealership likely won't match that. Would you sell back to the Audi dealership in a seperate tranaction or trade it in for the Beemer, and if so what at what price.

Thanks in advnce.

chewym
January 5th, 2008, 06:31
can't help you with that, but is your username from Psych?

Thrives
January 5th, 2008, 08:22
I think that the best deal would be to sell it as a part of the transaction with M5. As for the specific price I don't really know the US market much but unless you can get a really good offer from an Audi dealership I think a swap would be the best option.

Of course, I reckon that it all shores up at just how much the Beemer dealer is willing to fork over when you buy the M5 but don't you think you could get something like 35000ish? and could you live with that?

Carl Lassiter
January 5th, 2008, 15:49
can't help you with that, but is your username from Psych?

No, I don't know what that is.:vhmmm:

Thrives- Thanks for the input. $35k would be fine but I guess I'll know soon enough if I can even get that. I'm going to get it appraised at Carmax too. An inauspicious end to what has been a good servant but it looks like BMW are going to insult its value so...