PDA

View Full Version : New RS6 Limousine...

KresoF1
January 3rd, 2008, 13:20
...ordering code is 4F2RULA4, you all know what that means? Car is ready...!

BTW, new RS6 Avant ordering code is 4F5RULA4...

Directly from latest RS6 info(Audi memo)...

BTW, RS6 Limousine is coming little bit before A/S6 facelift...:hahahehe:

itisme
January 3rd, 2008, 13:22
BTW, RS6 Limousine is coming little bit before A/S6 facelift...:hahahehe:

great news, thx. so german magazines are right ;) that opens new speculations for Detroit, I'd say...

Erik
January 3rd, 2008, 13:23
I really, really hope this car makes it over to the USA.

Leadfoot
January 3rd, 2008, 13:40
I too hope that things are sorted out and the RS6 gets Stateside as BMW and especially their M models have had it all their own way for far to long.

P.S.

I am make a predication, if the RS6 saloon arrives without the new face-lift look then don't expect the RS6 to be around for too long.

crespo
January 3rd, 2008, 13:51
aaawesome!

RXBG
January 3rd, 2008, 13:57
it'll be shown in geneva. audi has made public two debuts in detroit. and they are to be an R8 variant and the TTS, right?

KresoF1
January 3rd, 2008, 14:05
I too hope that things are sorted out and the RS6 gets Stateside as BMW and especially their M models have had it all their own way for far to long.

P.S.

I am make a predication, if the RS6 saloon arrives without the new face-lift look then don't expect the RS6 to be around for too long.

As a hint regarding A/S6 facelift... It will be very minor one-mostly on A/S6 limousine rear end(rear lights). Avant rear will remain the same...

RS6 Limousine will feature new rear lights but, it will be introduce little bit before A/S6 facelift...

Till sommer holidays we will have following new Audi models:

RS6 Limousine
A/S6 Facelift
A/S3 Facelift(Sportback included)
Q5(just press intro-sales Q3 2008)

New engines:

A5 2.0TDI(170hp, FWD only, manual only)
A4 2.0TDI(170hp, FWD only, manual only)
R8 V10(either Geneva or Paris)

Q7 V12 TDI sales is planned for Q4 2008...

+44 Dave
January 3rd, 2008, 15:15
Good news! I sort of expected Audi to get the Avant out quickly then stop production on the Avant and do a longer and larger run on the Saloon/Limo?.
Could that be alongside a Q5 at Detriot ?

RXBG
January 3rd, 2008, 15:32
Good news! I sort of expected Audi to get the Avant out quickly then stop production on the Avant and do a longer and larger run on the Saloon/Limo?.
Could that be alongside a Q5 at Detriot ?

i don't think the Q5 or the A4 avant will be in detroit. the us market is so limited for avants that it wouldn't make much sense. the Q5, on the other hand, is. i'd say the Q5 could debut in new york in april. the A4 avant in geneva in march.

detroit- R8 concept of some sort and TT S.

Leadfoot
January 3rd, 2008, 15:56
As a hint regarding A/S6 facelift... It will be very minor one-mostly on A/S6 limousine rear end(rear lights). Avant rear will remain the same...

RS6 Limousine will feature new rear lights but, it will be introduce little bit before A/S6 facelift...

So my source was spot on with his info on why the RS6 Avant was launched first, his statement to me was that the rear of the avant had little or no difference unlike the saloon.

Till sommer holidays we will have following new Audi models:

RS6 Limousine
A/S6 Facelift
A/S3 Facelift(Sportback included)
Q5(just press intro-sales Q3 2008)

New engines:

A5 2.0TDI(170hp, FWD only, manual only)
A4 2.0TDI(170hp, FWD only, manual only)
R8 V10(either Geneva or Paris)

Q7 V12 TDI sales is planned for Q4 2008...

The only thing that is bugging me here is the lack of the 204hp 2.0TDi, it is meant to be released at some stage soon.

S6driver
January 3rd, 2008, 16:19
This is great news...Now hopefully Audi AG and AoA can work out getting some of these beauties over here to the States..