PDA

View Full Version : Top Gear, R8 vs GT3

Audifan92
January 1st, 2008, 14:42
Haha, Jeremy calls the Porsche a VW Beetle in running shoes.
:hihi:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=f3Myv8qjHNM

:cheers:

Rutkowsky
January 1st, 2008, 15:03
Brilliant!!

AndyBG
January 1st, 2008, 19:14
Jeremy... :hihi:

HKS786
January 1st, 2008, 19:56
repost I think? I've seen it before but cant remember where. Great video :D

Audifan92
January 1st, 2008, 20:39
I checked before, and I didnt see a post like this..
Or mabey I just skipped over it without knowing.

Audifan92
January 1st, 2008, 20:43
I think that the R8 could have won if it hadn't lost some revs when she took the turn and had oversteer.

Leadfoot
January 1st, 2008, 21:47
I think what you seen here was a show and nothing else. Though if you think this was interesting you should see the race with the Gallardo against the F430, where is a certain fellow to defend his beloved Ferrari against this German-Italian upstart.

Audifan92
January 1st, 2008, 22:18
Yeah, I saw that video
The Gallardo beats it by about a second if I am correct.

a5man
January 1st, 2008, 23:10
I think what you seen here was a show and nothing else. Though if you think this was interesting you should see the race with the Gallardo against the F430, where is a certain fellow to defend his beloved Ferrari against this German-Italian upstart.

Right here you coward. Love talking about someone when they seemingly can't answer you back eh.

Yet another foolish post from you eh. My beloved Ferrari?? Well as posted on this site before, i BOUGHT a Gallardo Spyder, i didn't want a 430 Spider because i don't like the way it looks. So why on earth would it concern me one jot that a car i bought and owned (briefly) beat a car i don't like the look of around a track ???

Answer me that captain know it all ??? I suppose you've never let facts and the truth get in the way of ignorance and stupidity before, why not start now eh !!!

Also while im here, I'd like to point out that Erik, the owner of this site, deleted a post of mine that that was trying to spread awareness for a charity i help run which raises money, creates awareness and deleivers dreams to many terminally ill children in the UK.

I was approached by a childrens hospital a couple of years ago and asked if i could take my Ferrari down and have one of their kids have his photo taken in the car. The boy had been given less than a year and was getting worse and he loves Ferrari's. In the end we took 11 Ferrari's and 2 Lambo's down on the day and gave all the children rides around the car park in them. We now do this 5-6 times per year at 3 different hospitals. Rides for the kids are free, but others can pay to have a ride - all money going to the hospital. In nearly 3 years we have raised £47k thanks to money raised through all sorts of channels.

If anyone on here with an exotic car would like to be a part of this, then please e-mail me below. We do track days, tours etc, all money going to the Hospitals

Erik deleted my other thread on this. Why anyone would not want to help terminally ill children i will never know, certainly not a decent human being. So i expect this to be deleted. But i will fight for this cause and i will get awareness for it

My e-mail is

cjstimson@yahoo.com , i'd appreciate anyone who wants to help. Its a great cause and a great day out.

rks838
January 2nd, 2008, 05:42
Diplomacy and tact helps any cause you're fighting for...

Leadfoot
January 2nd, 2008, 09:50

I think what he and the others are doing is a very noble thing and if I owned a Ferrari or another supercar I too would be doing something similar.

Great respect and I think I can speak for all here that the work you and your friends are doing is appreciated. :thumb:

a5man
January 2nd, 2008, 11:32

Please do not tell me the best way to run this charity when im willing to bet you do very little to help those less fortunate than yourself. I may say what i think, i may be very direct and use some rough language, i don't really care much about this forum or the opinions of me on it. What is important to me are causes such as this and i put a huge amount of effort into things like this as they are very important to me. So don't judge someone you don't know.

Here are some photos from the last event which Erik also deleted. We also got James May and Richard Hammond involved and they attended the last event. Which was great.

Erik
January 2nd, 2008, 11:49
i don't really care much about this forum or the opinions of me on it.

Yeah right. Is that why you registered a5man, ellstimpo, foragoodcause, Z07ISACOWARD and all your other akas? :vhmmm:

I really appreciate what you do for charity. Anybody that would like to help now has your contact information, thanks!

However, things you have written here show a great disrespect for other members and therefore you got 3 warnings before you were banned.

The rules were created BEFORE you joined here, so by joining you accept the rules.
I don't understand how this could be unclear.

This has has nothing to do with your involvement in charity or not, the point is that you were warned,
banned and a ban is permanent regardless what alias you use in the future.
This is the reason your post was deleted, but I will keep these 2 so we all can see your pictures. No need to post them again.

Interestingly you started posting about charity AFTER you were banned. Seems like you're a bit desperate to get back after all?

What comes to mind is how much you could have helped other people with charity if you didn't waste so much time here.
I do what I can to help others less fortunate, something I'd rather do than waste my time and babysit trolls like you.
You have only yourself to blame for the ban.

PS. I have, as you wished, moved the thread you posted as "foragoodcause" so everone can see it.
From the first sentence attacking other members, disrespect and therefore it was removed.
And your ban of course.
http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14103

AndyBG
January 3rd, 2008, 00:43
We really don't need these kind of disputes on RS6.COM...

RXBG
January 3rd, 2008, 01:56
wasn't he the one who posted a pic of a disabled child being made fun of?

that guy isn't a hypocrite. he's just plain NUTS.

creepy indeed.

Leadfoot
January 3rd, 2008, 07:29
wasn't he the one who posted a pic of a disabled child being made fun of?

that guy isn't a hypocrite. he's just plain NUTS.

creepy indeed.

No that was RussianM3_dude.

Erik
January 3rd, 2008, 08:18
Allright, please stop discussing banned members since they can't defend themselves.

Here we discuss cars, not trolls.

Leadfoot
January 3rd, 2008, 09:09
Allright, please stop discussing banned members since they can't defend themselves.

Here we discuss cars, not trolls.

Sorry Erik, it was not my intention only to advice RXBG that he was blaming the wrong person. :thumb:

javirex
January 3rd, 2008, 09:12
great video I love de 911 GT3