PDA

View Full Version : Not Much New Milestone Action In The Forum

Speedracer
June 18th, 2003, 20:47
I haven't budged in over a week. Anyone have a different experience?

RS6FEVR
June 18th, 2003, 21:27
:cheers: Racer!
I'm experiencing the same lack of movement/action on my vehicle too. Have been at MS5 for 9 days (must be some pretty extensive testing they're doing :rolleyes: ). As the longest period between previous MS's was 4 days, I do wonder what's going on. Too bad the sight can't give us more timely data :vvangry: As mentioned previously in this forum, this tracking turned out, IMHO, to be a "1" on a scale of 1 - 10. I did see some info recently about the U.S. receiving 1100 or so and nearly 8 times that for the EC market. They're supposedly producing about 25 per day and must complete the entire run by end Dec 03. With this in mind, they have to keep that "line" moving so there is some positive aspect. We know our vehicles are "in process" and will need to be completed to allow the newbies to get started.
Hate the wait
:addict: FEVR :addict:

jimmy94507
June 19th, 2003, 01:46
I have a suggestion - Everyone post their latest Milestone status!
No movement since I got to milestone 4 on 5/28. However, Today, it announced my car completed Milestone 5 and the timeline shows this happened on 6/16! I was hoping it would achieve milestone 6 this week until I just read RS6FEVR sitting at milestone 5 for 9 days and still counting. Well, Wednesday night is rumored to be the night they perform a big upgrade to the Web site. Here's hoping we all have new status in the morning!!

Does anyone know someone who has actually received an RS 6 in the US??

Regards, Jim

dabull
June 19th, 2003, 03:11
I moved to Milestone 7 today, my car evidently arrived in the US on Monday. :addict: :addict:

jimmy94507
June 19th, 2003, 03:32
Congratulations!! I assume it came into Houston. Does your dealer have any estimate on how long it will undergo testing & preperations in Houston? How long for transport to the dealership? Do they expect to receive it next week? Keep us posted!!
Regards, Jim

RS6FEVR
June 19th, 2003, 03:42
:alig: Bull :alig:
Congrats and can't wait to hear more!! You da man Bull :bow: :bow:
:addict: FEVR :addict:

jconley
June 19th, 2003, 10:32
Originally posted by dabull
I moved to Milestone 7 today, my car evidently arrived in the US on Monday. :addict: :addict:

Congrats!!! Now where the HECK is mine?? I'm STILL showing MS-5...did your skip MS 6?

Snow
June 19th, 2003, 10:41
I'm wondering if this website is one-of-a-kind or if other manufactures also have this type of websites? Anybody who knows anything about that, and if they have, how are they working?

I suffer with you guys, but I don't even have a RS 6 on order so I think my wait for nothing is a bit worse! :vsad: ;)

dabull
June 19th, 2003, 12:16
JC, I reached milestone 6 I believe on June 4 so it took approximately 12 days from 6 to 7. I really don't think that you can read anything into this though . :addict: :addict:

rsjoe
June 19th, 2003, 13:44
It's been 8 days since hit port in northeast. I wonder if Audi is planning a coordinated rollout for a specific date such as July 1. I've seen BMW do this on new models and the dealers are not allowed to deliver to customers until that date. Will keep you posted as soon as I hear from dealer.

dabull
June 19th, 2003, 15:30
Jimmy, I haven't been able to get any information from my dealership. I have a call in and emails, will let you know as soon as I do. :addict: :addict:

Rally
June 19th, 2003, 16:44
Milestone 4 reached June 17th. I've got a VIN.

Some dude is marrying my body and drivetrain together!
At least it's protected by paint.:roll:

dabull
June 19th, 2003, 20:56
Rally, if it has plenty of paint then I guess it would be considered a "safe coupling" . Congratulations. :addict: :addict:

GoFastKindaGuy
June 23rd, 2003, 22:48
I went to milestone 1 once, then back to planning. Still there, although my dealer says mine is scheduled to build 1st week in July.

Patience.