How stunning is this side profile ?????:heart: :applause:

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?f=23&t=475815

Erik
December 27th, 2007, 19:22
I sure like it!

http://www.pistonheads.com/pics/news/17380/Vandenbrink_GT-Convertible_700-L.jpg

Leadfoot
December 28th, 2007, 16:17
They have turned what is another ugly Ferrari into something which looks a bit better. It may be just me but I feel Ferrari in their pursuit to make them handle better by giving them front mid-engined layouts have lost a lot of their beauty they use to have.

P.S.

I still reckon when the R8 Targa comes out it will be the best looking open top SUPERCAR available at any price.

ellstimpo
December 28th, 2007, 20:19
R8 Targa comes out it will be the best looking open top SUPERCAR available at any price.

Hairdressers run around car, not close to being a supercar in any way shape or form.:nono:

This is a thread about proper cars, can we delete all reference to the Audi R8 as it doesn't belong in this thread:nono:

Z07
December 28th, 2007, 20:34
I liked the hardtop version better. Never could see any point in the artificial introduction of drag and weight.

Benman
December 28th, 2007, 20:41
This is a thread about proper cars, can we delete all reference to the Audi R8 as it doesn't belong in this thread:nono:

Ellstimpo, you were just complaining about ones acting like they own this website, but yet want to delete a post because of the mere mention of the R8 (which 95%+ of posters here love). Come on now, let's get along...:cheers:

Ben:addict:

Leadfoot
December 29th, 2007, 18:39
Hairdressers run around car, not close to being a supercar in any way shape or form.:nono:

What is wrong with commenting on an Audi on an Audi Fan website, does anyone else see something wrong with this situation or is it just me. I happen to like the R8 and from what I have seen (sketches) of the R8 Targa it's looking to be even more special looking than the already amazing R8 Coupe.

I personally reckon that if you (ellstimpo) believe my comments are not worthy of web space then you should start up your very own Fan based website, in fact I don't believe you will need anyone else to join as you have enough personality and faces to fill it yourself.:lovl: