PDA

View Full Version : love my wheels guys and i believe it willl make a huge diff in performance too

troyjgaspard
December 21st, 2007, 04:33
just got my new and gorgeous 19'' 360 spec 5 brushed aluminum wheels in today.im dressing them in goodyear runflats and i think it ought to work well for me.the pair sure do look great together.the new wheels weigh 20.3 pounds each.i like the 3 piece design.much better and easier to change just one piece out instead of the whole wheel if a boo boo was to happen.it has a chrome outter lip and just looks great on my red 2003 rs6 misano red and compliments the mirrors perfectly too.anyways i am just amazed with the quality of these wheels.they were definatly worth the 4 week wait.so just think about this when ordering custom wheels for ur guys rides.

The RS6
December 21st, 2007, 07:02
Show us some pics :)

SeattleS4
December 21st, 2007, 07:52
Yeah, post some pics.

Why are you going to use run-flats?

troyjgaspard
December 21st, 2007, 11:31
because i am in a wheelchair and i could use that xtra 50 miles so that i dont have to fight changing a tire.but i would have gotten them anyway i wasnt in a chair.

jlmoran00
January 2nd, 2008, 19:01
Troy, what size rims did you get? What was the offset? And what size tires did you put on 255/R19/35's? What was your weight rating? 95Y 99Y and where they XL?

Thanks I'm thinking of doing the same thing, just looking for some good info.

John.