PDA

View Full Version : R8 being Tried by an F360 Challenge CS

Audifan92
December 19th, 2007, 20:17
Awsome to watch

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vQJk88dHvtk

RussianM3_dude
December 19th, 2007, 20:25
Awsome? It's a cr*ppy video of which their are hundreds on youtube. What's so special? Ok, so we see two cars on a highway... BORING.

Fab
December 19th, 2007, 20:32
agree with you on that one :doh:

ellstimpo
December 26th, 2007, 17:08
Awsome to watch

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vQJk88dHvtk

Crap video. The CS is simply awsome, the R8 is simply average. CS would eat the thing alive and is a proper car. :heart:

MPT
December 26th, 2007, 17:21
Crap video. The CS is simply awsome, the R8 is simply average. CS would eat the thing alive and is a proper car. :heart:

We finally got rid of M3dude, now this guy comes along. WHY be on a Audi-forum, if you hate these cars (not just don't like them, but hate them?).

look at your signature? Why write something like that? WHY? To piss of Audi-fans? I don't see any other purposes. :(

Leadfoot
December 26th, 2007, 17:26
We finally got rid of M3dude, now this guy comes along. WHY be on a Audi-forum if you, hate these cars (not just don't like them, but hate them?).

look at your signature? Why write something like that? WHY? To piss of Audi-fans? I don't see any other purposes. :(

I think he has a personal thing against me and is trying to get an argument, I suppose i should feel flattered that a grown man feels this impulse.

Sad really.:lovl:

RXBG
December 26th, 2007, 18:28
ellstimpo. i'm watching you. i know who you are. try me.

ellstimpo
December 26th, 2007, 19:29
ellstimpo. i'm watching you. i know who you are. try me.

Your watching me? Are you some sort of weird pervert hanging around in my garden looking through the window with a telescope???

Oh by the way Sherlock, congratulations on working out who i am, im sure one letter change from my original name was really tough to work out. A prize of a biscuit is heading your way. (or shall i just pop into the garden and give it to you)?

I don't want to try you either, sorry, but im not a homosexual. I am flattered though:lovl:

ellstimpo
December 26th, 2007, 19:30
We finally got rid of M3dude, now this guy comes along. WHY be on a Audi-forum, if you hate these cars (not just don't like them, but hate them?).

I own an S5 and my comment on the R8 and the 360 CS are valid and true. Im allowed my opinion on the R8 am i not ?

ellstimpo
December 26th, 2007, 19:31
I think he has a personal thing against me and is trying to get an argument, I suppose i should feel flattered that a grown man feels this impulse.

Sad really.:lovl:

Think a lot of yourself don't you :lovl: So So arrogant and foolish

Leadfoot
December 26th, 2007, 20:09

I am not the one starting this. Remember that.:nono:

Benman
December 26th, 2007, 20:31

Why even come here to start crap? It really doesn't make sense...

Ben:addict:

Damienr8
December 26th, 2007, 21:10
Your watching me? Are you some sort of weird pervert hanging around in my garden looking through the window with a telescope???

Oh by the way Sherlock, congratulations on working out who i am, im sure one letter change from my original name was really tough to work out. A prize of a biscuit is heading your way. (or shall i just pop into the garden and give it to you)?

I don't want to try you either, sorry, but im not a homosexual. I am flattered though:lovl:

I have no issues with your opinion about the Audi R8 being "average" compared to the "awesome" CS (even though, we all know it should be the opposite way around :)). Also, there is nothing wrong about being a non-audi fan on this board.

The problem i see here, is the way you go about conversing with the other board members. There is no reason to imply that someone is a pervert or homosexual. Obviously there is some tension amongst yourself and some other board members, but please refrain from attacking a comment made by RXBG for the sake of invoking an argument.

You are obviously entitled to your opinion but being on a board where nearly 100% of the members are die hard Audi fans, do expect ciriticism. Just try to handle your replies in a more mature manner.

Z07
December 26th, 2007, 21:13
Im allowed my opinion on the R8 am i not ?
No.

What is this video supposed to prove? That two people had a drive one day?

Leadfoot
December 26th, 2007, 23:11
I am still unsure why he has returned?

I do understand why he is upset with me personally as I dislike to 360 and don't rate it as good as either the 996-997GT3 in either normal or RS form or even the R8. But to seriously verbally attack is very immature and not the sort of thing one expects from someone who is clearly quite intelligent to have the kind of job that provides the sort of money to afford the cars he owns.

I don't have a problem with him and after the discussion/debate with M3_dude I feel anything would be easier to deal with, but preferably without the abuse..........please.

ellstimpo
December 27th, 2007, 14:05
No.

What is this video supposed to prove? That two people had a drive one day?

I didn't post the video so it has nothing to do with me, so point your question to the correct person eh ??:doh:

ellstimpo
December 27th, 2007, 14:11
I am still unsure why he has returned?

I do understand why he is upset with me personally as I dislike to 360 and don't rate it as good as either the 996-997GT3 in either normal or RS form or even the R8. But to seriously verbally attack is very immature and not the sort of thing one expects from someone who is clearly quite intelligent to have the kind of job that provides the sort of money to afford the cars he owns.

I don't have a problem with him and after the discussion/debate with M3_dude I feel anything would be easier to deal with, but preferably without the abuse..........please.

My god, your more full of donkey turd than i though.

When have i EVER discussed with you the merits of a 360 to a GT3 of any sort. The answer you look for is never. So again, your making stuff up to try and support some pathetic argument you have whilst trying to dis-credit someone else. As expected from you. You may think verbally standing up against someone full of lies is immature, i consider someone who literally makes things up even more immature.

As for the 360 to the GT3, I personally think the 360 is a better car than a 996 GT3. Thats personal opinion. Add into that i find nearly al Porsche's dull, with no sense of occasion or passion (ike the R8) and im happy with my choice. The 997 GT3 is however a leap above the 360 and so it should be, its a brand new car while i have had my 360 for 7 years.

Oh, by the way, what experience do you have that qualify's you to discuss the merits of the 360 vs the GT3. Spent a decent amount of seat time in either, had ownership experience, ever even sat in either.
Again making comments and judgements based on f all - thats what your all about though, oh and your high powered make believe Audi contacts:lovl:

ellstimpo
December 27th, 2007, 14:20
I Also, there is nothing wrong about being a non-audi fan on this board.

You are obviously entitled to your opinion but being on a board where nearly 100% of the members are die hard Audi fans, do expect ciriticism. Just try to handle your replies in a more mature manner.

I am an Audi fan, im a big Audi fan which is why i bought an S5. I just don't like the R8 and the hype and crap spouted about it by most on here makes me like it even less. Its about as close to being a supercar as the Audi TT, it does not have serious performance (its handing helps its lap times), its over-priced, over -hyped, looks like a cut and shut TT and is devoid of any sense of occasion or passion.

Thats my opinion and im entitled to it. Doesn't mean im not an Audi fan, its just i judge a car on a car, not by the badge that appears on it.

Leadfoot
December 27th, 2007, 14:53
I am an Audi fan, im a big Audi fan which is why i bought an S5. I just don't like the R8 and the hype and crap spouted about it by most on here makes me like it even less. Its about as close to being a supercar as the Audi TT, it does not have serious performance (its handing helps its lap times), its over-priced, over -hyped, looks like a cut and shut TT and is devoid of any sense of occasion or passion.

Thats my opinion and im entitled to it. Doesn't mean im not an Audi fan, its just i judge a car on a car, not by the badge that appears on it.

I haven't a problem with you liking or disliking any car, but why are you so abusive when someone happens to disagree with you. I like many here happen to rate the R8 very highly indeed, is there something wrong with that.:brag:

You seem to prefer outright performance over fine handling as you yourself state that the R8's lap times are helped by it's handling. We all know that Audi chose to enter this sector with a car which wouldn't be priced to dear as to turn away customers and looking at it's sales and the premiums it use to command they got the price point on. We also know that when the R8v10 arrives it's performance will address one of the other complaints you have about the car which is performance, so all there is left is the passion. This is a very personal thing that is different to each person, I have driven the R8 only once (on the road), likewise the 360 and the 430 as well as the GT3 (on the track) and I felt it was every bit as special as any of the others. It might has been the most civilised of the bunch with the GT3 the most extreme and it's engine note couldn't compete with either of the Ferraris but that to me made it more appealing as an everyday car.

I just find your opinions very black and white with no compromises in between, but as this is your opinion you are welcome to have it as long as I and others as equally welcome to disagree with it.

Damienr8
December 27th, 2007, 15:29

I acknowledge your opinion ellstimpo, i see what you mean. I have never driven the Audi R8 but I am interested to know (assuming you have driven it) the differences between it and the 360 on the road and on the track.

To tell you the truth, i do not personally know anyone that owns an R8. However i know a number of people that own 360's and their progression after that was the 430 or even the Scagletti. From numerous online reviews and test drives, the R8 is surpassing expectations on the road and on the track and is being compared on the level of the Gallardo and 430.

So in all, if you have given the R8 a flogging, what are the similarities/differences between the 360CS and R8.

ellstimpo
December 27th, 2007, 16:10
I acknowledge your opinion ellstimpo, i see what you mean. I have never driven the Audi R8 but I am interested to know (assuming you have driven it) the differences between it and the 360 on the road and on the track.

To tell you the truth, i do not personally know anyone that owns an R8. However i know a number of people that own 360's and their progression after that was the 430 or even the Scagletti. From numerous online reviews and test drives, the R8 is surpassing expectations on the road and on the track and is being compared on the level of the Gallardo and 430.

So in all, if you have given the R8 a flogging, what are the similarities/differences between the 360CS and R8.

I have had my 360 for 7 years and i love it. Its far from perfect but it fits me. Add into that its never ever gone wrong (touch wood) not been that expensive to run and i deff have an attachment to my car. Part of the reason i dislike the R8 is for the same reason i dislike the way the Gallardo drives. I nearly bought a Gallardo when it first came out, but after a test drive at Millbrook, i was left feeing very dissappointed (although i did end up buying a Gallardo Spyder, but it didn't last long).

When i buy a car at this level, i want to actually drive the car, i want to have fun and feel the car on its limit. For me the 4 wheel drive system on a car like this removes nearly all the enjoyment and fun factor from the car and you do not feel like you are driving it. In a word, they are boring. Maybe even too good. The 360 is a car that needs to be controlled, its fun and interesting to drive and if you don't pay attention, it will bite you, quite hard - i love that and thats why i buy this kind of car. In the R8 you can switch off and almost any mistake wil be sorted for you by the car. I ask you, where is the fun, the excitment in that. Its dull dull dull and the opposite of what i look for in a car.

It looks unlike anything else on the road (except the 430 i guess), its incredably well made and turns heads like you wouldn't believe, plus the noise, well. Add into that a passion for Ferrari since i was a little boy, had a poster of one on my wall and the years of racing heritage and supercar manufacturering and for me, you have THE best car maker in the world. With my 360 i got the complete package and the realisation of a dream. The R8 cabin may be very nice, but its boring and dull to me, you do not feel like your in a sports car. You feel like your in an S5 or an A4 and it just doesn't hit the spot. Oh, and one more thing about the R8, its mass produced.

Over the years i have thought about getting something else an as i said i have had a Gallardo Spyder and a DB9 Volante and a 360 Spider, all didn't last long. I have rather put money into my business ventures recently than spend money on cars. I have an order down for something, but no idea when they will develop it and honestly, i think my 360 CS itch will have to be scratched soon, its such a raw stunning car that corrects the faults with the 360. The R8 is far better for everday road use, but again, not the point of cars like this and not what i buy one for. I have an S5 for that stuff.

430 i hate the look of, but its a great car. The 430 Scud is on a different planet to anything i have driven before, but its a £200k+ car, the 599 is again sublime, but £215k car -

I have never doubted the R8 is a good car, it is a good car. Its not for me and one thing is 100% certain, ITS NOT A SUPERCAR !!!

(i get annoyed when people make absolute verdicts on cars they have never experienced)

Damienr8
December 27th, 2007, 18:14
I have had my 360 for 7 years and i love it. Its far from perfect but it fits me. Add into that its never ever gone wrong (touch wood) not been that expensive to run and i deff have an attachment to my car. Part of the reason i dislike the R8 is for the same reason i dislike the way the Gallardo drives. I nearly bought a Gallardo when it first came out, but after a test drive at Millbrook, i was left feeing very dissappointed (although i did end up buying a Gallardo Spyder, but it didn't last long).

When i buy a car at this level, i want to actually drive the car, i want to have fun and feel the car on its limit. For me the 4 wheel drive system on a car like this removes nearly all the enjoyment and fun factor from the car and you do not feel like you are driving it. In a word, they are boring. Maybe even too good. The 360 is a car that needs to be controlled, its fun and interesting to drive and if you don't pay attention, it will bite you, quite hard - i love that and thats why i buy this kind of car. In the R8 you can switch off and almost any mistake wil be sorted for you by the car. I ask you, where is the fun, the excitment in that. Its dull dull dull and the opposite of what i look for in a car.

It looks unlike anything else on the road (except the 430 i guess), its incredably well made and turns heads like you wouldn't believe, plus the noise, well. Add into that a passion for Ferrari since i was a little boy, had a poster of one on my wall and the years of racing heritage and supercar manufacturering and for me, you have THE best car maker in the world. With my 360 i got the complete package and the realisation of a dream. The R8 cabin may be very nice, but its boring and dull to me, you do not feel like your in a sports car. You feel like your in an S5 or an A4 and it just doesn't hit the spot. Oh, and one more thing about the R8, its mass produced.

Over the years i have thought about getting something else an as i said i have had a Gallardo Spyder and a DB9 Volante and a 360 Spider, all didn't last long. I have rather put money into my business ventures recently than spend money on cars. I have an order down for something, but no idea when they will develop it and honestly, i think my 360 CS itch will have to be scratched soon, its such a raw stunning car that corrects the faults with the 360. The R8 is far better for everday road use, but again, not the point of cars like this and not what i buy one for. I have an S5 for that stuff.

430 i hate the look of, but its a great car. The 430 Scud is on a different planet to anything i have driven before, but its a £200k+ car, the 599 is again sublime, but £215k car -

I have never doubted the R8 is a good car, it is a good car. Its not for me and one thing is 100% certain, ITS NOT A SUPERCAR !!!

(i get annoyed when people make absolute verdicts on cars they have never experienced)

Good response. I have driven neither of the two so therefore I cannot comment. I do understand where you are going with the feel of the CS compared to the R8, they are quite different mechanically, asthetically and purposely. I now understand your demands when looking at a supercar and why the Audi R8 does not meet your expectations. I also agree with you on the F430, i dislike the sheetmetal but the performance is spectacular (I have been driven in one and lectured left and right about it's capabilities compared to its competition).

In all, i stand by my original statment, "The R8 is a sports car with supercar performance." It may not have the pedigree or edginess of the F430, or the sheer outwright power of the Galllardo, but it does capture everything inbetween and it does it so, on an impressive level. Considering all factors, I personally rank the R8 in the league of the Gallardo and F430.

Z07
December 27th, 2007, 22:32
I didn't post the video so it has nothing to do with me, so point your question to the correct person eh ??:doh:

But you seemed to have drawn plenty of conclusions from it.:vhmmm:

Leadfoot
December 28th, 2007, 08:06
Z07,

I didn't see the importance of posting this video in the first place and the title that was given to the thread.

Z07
December 28th, 2007, 11:36
^Nevermind, here's a 360 getting its ass handed to it by you know what.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D500ZlkYqtQ

Think he was still waiting for his V-Tec to kick in.

ellstimpo
December 28th, 2007, 11:45
But you seemed to have drawn plenty of conclusions from it.:vhmmm:

Please show me ONE, just ONE, comment i have made based on the footage shown in the video ??

I dare you

ellstimpo
December 28th, 2007, 11:48
^Nevermind, here's a 360 getting its ass handed to it by you know what.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D500ZlkYqtQ

Think he was still waiting for his V-Tec to kick in.

Ha Ha Ha, yet another crap video that shows sweet f all.

You think either of those cars are standard???
Do you not think that in this type of racing is seriously depends on the quality of the driver?

Only a child would post videos like this as evidence that 1 car is better than another.:lovl:

Z07
December 28th, 2007, 15:41
Ha Ha Ha, yet another crap video that shows sweet f all.

You think either of those cars are standard???
Do you not think that in this type of racing is seriously depends on the quality of the driver?

Only a child would post videos like this as evidence that 1 car is better than another.:lovl:
The top Japanese tuners are only just starting to play with parts as we speak, so yes, the GTR is almost definitely stock. As for the 360, I don't know. It was overtaken on the straight fair and square anyway. What's the matter? Has it hurt your feelings and shattered the fragile Fiat superman image. If so, please fill in this report:

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/9883/feelingsay3rg8.jpg

Benman
December 28th, 2007, 15:52
I have rather put money into my business ventures recently than spend money on cars.

I'd have to agree with you on those two statements. :cheers:

Leadfoot
December 28th, 2007, 15:57
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

I love being able to sit on the side lines and watch.

As for the performance of the GTR, I doubt even the F430 or Gallardo would compete with one on the track (stock vs stock). I reckon the only car which might stand a chance against the GTR on a track is the soon to be launched v10 version of the R8.

Do you concur Z07.:hihi:

Z07
December 28th, 2007, 16:09
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

As for the performance of the GTR, I doubt even the F430 or Gallardo would compete with one on the track (stock vs stock). I reckon the only car which might stand a chance against the GTR on a track is the soon to be launched v10 version of the R8.

Do you concur Z07.:hihi:
I'd expect an F430 to be closer, and a Scuderia should beat a GTR (which it should at over 3 times the price). The V10 R8 should also be right in there.

ellstimpo
December 28th, 2007, 16:29
The top Japanese tuners are only just starting to play with parts as we speak, so yes, the GTR is almost definitely stock. As for the 360, I don't know. It was overtaken on the straight fair and square anyway. What's the matter? Has it hurt your feelings and shattered the fragile Fiat superman image. If so, please fill in this report:

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/9883/feelingsay3rg8.jpg

I couldn't give flying crap that A 360 was overtaken in a race. Does that make it a bad car? What significance does that video have on me and my choice in cars?? These videos are pathetic, they are so subjective. A whole number of things could be going on in that video that we have no idea about.

For example'

The guy in the 360 might just have had a heart attack which caused the car to slow.
The guy in the 360 may be a totally crap driver
There may be a problem with the 360
The jap crap may simply be a faster car

Please in future don't post videos as fact or evidence because they are not, they are merely videos and not quantifiable at all.

ps - if i had simply wanted the fastest car then i'd have bought a 996 Turbo or an Ultima wouldn't i ???

Moron:applause:

ellstimpo
December 28th, 2007, 16:31

:

If your going to sit on the side lines then why don't you do just that and shut up. Always a smart ass comment from you isn't there:0:

Leadfoot
December 28th, 2007, 16:40
If your going to sit on the side lines then why don't you do just that and shut up. Always a smart ass comment from you isn't there:0:

My comments were directed to Z07 and not you. That is why at the end I wrote 'Do you concur Z07'.

Stop being so touchy.

ellstimpo
December 28th, 2007, 16:45
My comments were directed to Z07 and not you. That is why at the end I wrote 'Do you concur Z07'.

Stop being so touchy.

If your going to 'sit on the sidelines and watch' then you do just that, you sit and watch, your certainly don't tell everyone about.

Thought that would have been obvious to an apparent grown up

Leadfoot
December 28th, 2007, 17:05
If your going to 'sit on the sidelines and watch' then you do just that, you sit and watch, your certainly don't tell everyone about.

Thought that would have been obvious to an apparent grown up

So if I make a remark to a fellow member I can only do so with your approval. Sorry mate that's not the way it works around here, like I said if the remark HAD been addressed to you I would have used your name and not Z07.

Once again please stop with the abuse.

ellstimpo
December 28th, 2007, 17:15
Sorry mate that's not the way it works around here,

Once again please stop with the abuse.

1) Im deff NOT your mate
2) You do not own or run this site and do not tell people how things work.
3) Abuse? Grow up little man and get a backbone
4) Are you aware that i have received plenty of PM's about how you think you own the site, your arrogant and your BS boasting about VIP Audi contacts.

Maybe a look in the mirror would help before critiscising others :nono: :0:

Damienr8
December 28th, 2007, 17:26
I'd expect an F430 to be closer, and a Scuderia should beat a GTR (which it should at over 3 times the price). The V10 R8 should also be right in there.

I suspect that the Scuderia and the R8v10 should be neck and neck with the GTR.

I also think that this thread is getting out of hand... Erik might want to intervene. :looking:

Z07
December 28th, 2007, 17:49
I couldn't give flying crap that A 360 was overtaken in a race.
Now we all know that's not true.:hihi:

Does that make it a bad car?
Bad, no. Massively overpriced, yes.

What significance does that video have on me and my choice in cars??
None, because you will persist in denying the truth.

These videos are pathetic, they are so subjective. A whole number of things could be going on in that video that we have no idea about.
This should be good.

For example'

The guy in the 360 might just have had a heart attack which caused the car to slow.
Or, he may have had a heart attack after realizing that his car was slow after paying all that money.
http://www.solaris.as/kahr/images/rofl-doggie.jpg

The guy in the 360 may be a totally crap driver
So bad that he doesn't know how to go full throttle down a straight? Maybe he should go get lessons from a 12 year-old.

There may be a problem with the 360
There is. It's slow and overpriced.

The jap crap may simply be a faster car
Well done, you got there eventually. It's a faster car but it's crap because it doesn't have a prancing horse on it. I'm sure you could pick up the badge from a pawn shop and retro fit it, if you're that desperate.:hihi:

Please in future don't post videos showing 360s getting raped by other cars because I won't accept them as fact or evidence because they are not Ferraris, they are merely better cars and are also affordable.
Fixed.

ps - if i had simply wanted the fastest car then i'd have bought a 996 Turbo or an Ultima wouldn't i ???

Moron:applause:
I wouldn't think that a 996 Turbo is necessarily faster than a 360. I can understand why you wouldn't want an Ultima. It's a stripped-bare track car. No stereo etc. The GTR on the other hand comes with a Bose stereo, air con, fully-adjustable electric seats etc. etc. You say you like to put money into your business but I struggle to believe you. You'd rather pay an extra £50-60k for a badge - all money you could have invested.:nana:

ellstimpo
December 28th, 2007, 17:53
Now we all know that's not true.:hihi:

Bad, no. Massively overpriced, yes.

None, because you will persist in denying the truth.

This should be good.

Or, he may have had a heart attack after realizing that his car was slow after paying all that money.
http://www.solaris.as/kahr/images/rofl-doggie.jpg

So bad that he doesn't know how to go full throttle down a straight? Maybe he should go get lessons from a 12 year-old.

There is. It's slow and overpriced.

Well done, you got there eventually. It's a faster car but it's crap because it doesn't have a prancing horse on it. I'm sure you could pick up the badge from a pawn shop and retro fit it, if you're that desperate.:hihi:

Fixed.

I wouldn't think that a 996 Turbo is necessarily faster than a 360. I can understand why you wouldn't want an Ultima. It's a stripped-bare track car. No stereo etc. The GTR on the other hand comes with a Bose stereo, air con, fully-adjustable electric seats etc. etc. You say you like to put money into your business but I struggle to believe you. You'd rather pay an extra £50-60k for a badge - all money you could have invested.:nana:

Jelousy will get you nowhere in life child! I buy a Ferrari because i wanted one and i can afford one. Simple as that. Over-priced? Not really, but i won't bored you with reasons as i know your not big on them:lovl:

Stick to you chav'd up jap crap, it suits you as its totally and utterly classless and common:lovl:

ellstimpo
December 28th, 2007, 17:55
I wouldn't think that a 996 Turbo is necessarily faster than a 360. :

The word 'think' shows how stupid you are. Surely to make the comment you should KNOW.

996 Turbo is quicker than a 360 In all departments. But as you know f all about anything other than jap crap, i wouldn't expect you to know. Maybe the below site will be better suited to you.

www.littletosserswhoturnjapcrapcarsintochavmobiles .com
:lovl: :lovl: :lovl:

Z07
December 28th, 2007, 17:56
I suspect that the Scuderia and the R8v10 should be neck and neck with the GTR.

I'd expect the Scuderia to beat the cuirrent GTR in all fairness. With a decent driver it should at least equal the GT2's 'ring time. But then at £175,000 vs £55,000 (or £50,000 on import) it should be better.

The performance of the R8 V10 is dependent on what the weight comes out at but it's perceivable that a 500-520bhp R8 weighing 1600-1700kg, with a decent driver, should be competitive with a GTR. Time will tell.

Z07
December 28th, 2007, 18:01
The word 'think' shows how stupid you are. Surely to make the comment you should KNOW.

996 Turbo is quicker than a 360 In all departments. But as you know f all about anything other than jap crap, i wouldn't expect you to know. Maybe the below site will be better suited to you.

www.littletosserswhoturnjapcrapcarsintochavmobiles .com
:lovl: :lovl: :lovl:

Perhaps you mean the 997 Turbo. All tests I've seen have shown the 360 to be faster than the 996 Turbo on the track and 0-100mph. Higher PWR, RWD, go figure.

Here's a site for you:

www.IWastedMyMoneyOnAnUnderpoweredFiatWithHorseyBa dge.com
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/images/smilies/hay.gif

Erik
December 28th, 2007, 18:32
OK. Warnings have been given again to various users.

PLEASE BEHAVE children and let's continue ON TOPIC! Or there will be more warnings since you're ruining my friday beer.

ellstimpo
December 28th, 2007, 18:33
Perhaps you mean the 997 Turbo. All tests I've seen have shown the 360 to be faster than the 996 Turbo on the track and 0-100mph. Higher PWR, RWD, go figure.

Here's a site for you:

www.IWastedMyMoneyOnAnUnderpoweredFiatWithHorseyBa dge.com
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/images/smilies/hay.gif

No, i meant the 996 Turbo, which is faster than a 360, try to keep up !

Whats wrong, can't afford a Ferrari and bitter ?:lovl:

Z07
December 28th, 2007, 18:37
No, i meant the 996 Turbo, which is faster than a 360, try to keep up !

Whats wrong, can't afford a Ferrari and bitter ?:lovl:
Can you find me any figures to back that up.

ellstimpo
December 28th, 2007, 18:46
Can you find me any figures to back that up.

I know you like your crap videos. Plus a mate of mine used to have one and we used to race at an Airfield in Yorkshire and he would always win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-1U2xU7wa0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn0Eu141vnE&NR=1

Z07
December 28th, 2007, 19:09
I know you like your crap videos. Plus a mate of mine used to have one and we used to race at an Airfield in Yorkshire and he would always win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-1U2xU7wa0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn0Eu141vnE&NR=1
From a standing start. That's called having better traction not being faster.:hihi:

The 360 is decisively faster from 60 onwards and 0-100 according to Evo and Autocar figures and it's also faster on track in Evo's Bedford Autodrome figures. Clutches don't hold out long launching like that with AWD either

ellstimpo
December 28th, 2007, 19:14
From a standing start. That's called having better traction not being faster.:hihi:

The 360 is decisively faster from 60 onwards and 0-100 according to Evo and Autocar figures and it's also faster on track in Evo's Bedford Autodrome figures. Clutches don't hold out long launching like that with AWD either

I have owned a 360 for 7 years. My mate had his 996 Turbo for 4 years until recently sold for a 997 Turbo. I think i know better than most which is a faster car from EXPERIENCE, not looking what some magazine says or some motoring journalist.

Until you have experienced BOTH cars personally, then to me your opinion (thats all it can be) is totally and utterly irrelevant and more importantly totally WORTHLESS

Seriously guys, why do so many people on here give opinions and judgements on how fast cars are and how well they drive when you have never even been near the car in question. Its so so so stupid

Z07
December 28th, 2007, 19:41
I have owned a 360 for 7 years. My mate had his 996 Turbo for 4 years until recently sold for a 997 Turbo. I think i know better than most which is a faster car from EXPERIENCE, not looking what some magazine says or some motoring journalist.
Don't blame the car because you can't drive. Even in that video, you can see that the 360 is closer at the end then it is part way through the race - inference. You can actually see where the 360 starts to reel it in. I can guarantee you that if you start the two side by side at 70mph, the Ferrari will pull away. I've seen it happen.

Until you have experienced BOTH cars personally, then to me your opinion (thats all it can be) is totally and utterly irrelevant and more importantly totally WORTHLESS
I think I speak for a few on here when I say that your opinions are worthless, wrong and annoying. If you think a 996 is faster than a 360 from a roll then you need to re-sit Physics. From a standing start it's all about traction (and torque). Hell, I can beat a 360 on foot over the first 10m. Can I run faster than a 360?

Seriously guys, why do so many people on here give opinions and judgements on how fast cars are and how well they drive when you have never even been near the car in question. Its so so so stupid
You tell us. I've been near plenty of them. I've also driven a 993TT and a 355 at Snetterton. The Porsche was faster up to triple figures but after that the Ferrari pulled harder, which was truly suprising as the 355 never felt anywhere near as fast. I noticed this due to the fact that the Porsche lap times were faster with me driving (not pushing it on corners) but the Ferrari always hit higher peak speeds. If you'd raced the whole length of Elvington you'd have realised this with the 360, unless its engine is thrashed due to improper driving/driver.

Why don't you find me a video showing a roll race from 70mph.

Not doubting you but can you actually post any pictures of you and your car(s)? Raise your right leg in the picture as proof.

Also nice diversion attempt - Headline: GTR better than Fiat 360.

ellstimpo
December 28th, 2007, 20:01
Don't blame the car because you can't drive. Even in that video, you can see that the 360 is closer at the end then it is part way through the race - inference. You can actually see where the 360 starts to reel it in. I can guarantee you that if you start the two side by side at 70mph, the Ferrari will pull away. I've seen it happen.

I think I speak for a few on here when I say that your opinions are worthless, wrong and annoying. If you think a 996 is faster than a 360 from a roll then you need to re-sit Physics. From a standing start it's all about traction (and torque). Hell, I can beat a 360 on foot over the first 10m. Can I run faster than a 360?

You tell us. I've been near plenty of them. I've also driven a 993TT and a 355 at Snetterton. The Porsche was faster up to triple figures but after that the Ferrari pulled harder, which was truly suprising as the 355 never felt anywhere near as fast. I noticed this due to the fact that the Porsche lap times were faster with me driving (not pushing it on corners) but the Ferrari always hit higher peak speeds. If you'd raced the whole length of Elvington you'd have realised this with the 360, unless its engine is thrashed due to improper driving/driver.

Why don't you find me a video showing a roll race from 70mph.

Not doubting you but can you actually post any pictures of you and your car(s)? Raise your right leg in the picture as proof.

Also nice diversion attempt - Headline: GTR better than Fiat 360.

I'll be honest, i can't be bothered to read that load of tripe above. Im guessing you've said that my 7 years of ownership of a 360 isn't worth anything and bla bla bla oh and you've driven this and that and t'other

Bored bored bored bored bored.

I'll leave you to garbage, self importance and utter tripe and hope that one day you might get the intelligence to earn the money to buy a Ferrari and stop being so jelous.

Have fun talking to yourself boy :lovl:

PS - on some weekends im a race instructor at Bruntingthorpe Race Track - come on down and i'll show you how to drive a car rather than talk about it ! Oh and yes i do have a race licence. Im guessing from your boasting and chat you do too right ?? HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Benman
December 28th, 2007, 20:19
OK. Warnings have been given again to various users.

PLEASE BEHAVE children and let's continue ON TOPIC! Or there will be more warnings since you're ruining my friday beer.

Ditto and amen. Please, can't we all just get along. This is by far the best automotive forum on the net as far as civility is concerned. I'm truely hoping it stays that way...

Z07
December 28th, 2007, 20:21
I'll be honest, i can't read
Honesty is always the best policy.

Bored bored bored bored bored.

I'll leave you to garbage, self importance and utter tripe and hope that one day you might get the intelligence to earn the money to buy a Ferrari and stop being so jelous.
'Jealous' is spelt with an 'a'. Clearly the IQ requirement for wealth has gone downhill of late. :harass: That's what's wrong with the country. Too many people getting rich running kebab joints, no ingenuity anymore.:nana:

Have fun talking to yourself boy :lovl:

PS - on some weekends im a race instructor at Bruntingthorpe Race Track - come on down and i'll show you how to drive a car rather than talk about it ! Oh and yes i do have a race licence. Im guessing from your boasting and chat you do too right ?? HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
I don't believe a word you say. If you were all you claimed to be, you'd feel fulfilled by your life and you wouldn't feel the need to repeatedly join this forum and make an arse of yourself. Ta ta.

Z07
December 28th, 2007, 20:22
Ditto and amen. Please, can't we all just get along. This is by far the best automotive forum on the net as far as civility is concerned. I'm truely hoping it stays that way...

Sorry for my part in it.

ellstimpo
December 28th, 2007, 20:27
This is by far the best automotive forum on the net as far as civility is concerned.

Not true, i use another Audi site which is superb. Very knowledgable people speaking on ACTUAL experience and no arrogant people who think they own the place.

This is a good site and would be better if a few people could be given concrete Shoes :hihi:

Z07
December 28th, 2007, 20:36
This is a good site and would be better if a few people could be given concrete Shoes :hihi:
Maybe then they wouldn't get beaten by slower cars.

Benman
December 28th, 2007, 20:38
Not true, i use another Audi site which is superb. Very knowledgable people speaking on ACTUAL experience and no arrogant people who think they own the place.

But your posts are not helping make this place any better than the current state you are complaining it is in. A lot of us have valuable info to contribute, yourself included. Doing so in a constructive manner makes the info all the more enjoyable. This site is bigger and bigger everyday (like most out there) and is increasingly more difficult to moniter. It is always better to be part of the "solution" vs the "problem".

"Concrete shoes" is most likely not the best answer. ;)

Z07
December 28th, 2007, 20:46

You're absolutely right. They'd reduce the power-to-weight ratio.

ellstimpo
December 28th, 2007, 20:57
I don't believe a word you say. If you were all you claimed to be, you'd feel fulfilled by your life and you wouldn't feel the need to repeatedly join this forum and make an arse of yourself. Ta ta.

You really are a child aren't you. Grow up squirt

Oh by the way, as usual i back up things i say with evidence, here is me, in my Ferrari, at Bruntingthorpe, instructing. Read it a weep junior - oh and please do not correct my TYPOS, im sure your spelling on here isn't 100% perfect and you wouldnt want to be a dumb hypocrite would you

ellstimpo
December 28th, 2007, 20:59
Maybe then they wouldn't get beaten by slower cars.

Your like the www.rs6.com (http://www.rs6.com) pet aren't you. No one understands a word your saying, pretty pointless and sometimes seriously annoying. :lovl:

ellstimpo
December 28th, 2007, 21:00
But your posts are not helping make this place any better than the current state you are complaining it is in. A lot of us have valuable info to contribute, yourself included. Doing so in a constructive manner makes the info all the more enjoyable. This site is bigger and bigger everyday (like most out there) and is increasingly more difficult to moniter. It is always better to be part of the "solution" vs the "problem".

Leadfoot thinking he is king of the site and dreaming up Audi VIP's is one big problem with this site and the rs6.com pet weeing everywhere is the other problem.

Other than that, i like it :applause:

Maybe i should be a Mod? I'll clean things up

Benman
December 28th, 2007, 21:06
Other than that, i like it :applause:

Maybe i should be a Mod? I'll clean things up

So out of 5000+ posters, your complaint is with only 2? I'd call that 99.9% success ratio, so why complain? And at this rate, I honestly don't see Erik having you perform mod duties. ;)

I appreciate your 7 years of 360 ownership as it brings a unique perspective to the table. But you are hardly the only member here that owns Ferraris. And the others that do are not trying to start fights.

Seriously, one can catch more flies with honey than vinegar.:cheers:

ellstimpo
December 28th, 2007, 21:15
So out of 5000+ posters, your complaint is with only 2? I'd call that 99.9% success ratio, so why complain? And at this rate, I honestly don't see Erik having you perform mod duties. ;)

I appreciate your 7 years of 360 ownership as it brings a unique perspective to the table. But you are hardly the only member here that owns Ferraris. And the others that do are not trying to start fights.

Seriously, one can catch more flies with honey than vinegar.:cheers:

Im not trying to start any fights. I just like honesty and respect and you can see from my posts that those i believe are honest and respectful get my respect and i enjoy talking with them.

I would hope im not the only Ferrari owner here, i would like to talk to other owners about their ownership and i only like doing that with people who actually own these type of cars and KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. Majority of people spout utter rubbish about these cars because they believe what some bloke who had 20 mins in the car said in crap magazines.:nono:

Im just trying to help the mods clear the crap and rubbish out of here. Im happy to stay a regular member for now, but i expect to me promoted to goderator status within weeks. :hahahehe:

I mean, i've been here a couple of days, already weeded out the worms of the site and got two infractions - im the best mod here :hihi:

Benman
December 28th, 2007, 21:23
Im not trying to start any fights. I just like honesty and respect and you can see from my posts that those i believe are honest and respectful get my respect and i enjoy talking with them.

Well, I will say this, I've showed you nothing but respect and you have repayed the favor. :cheers:

Im happy to stay a regular member for now, but i expect to me promoted to goderator status within weeks. :hahahehe:

LOL!

To everyone in general, let's all try to behave and get a fresh start from here on out. :cheers:

Leadfoot
December 28th, 2007, 21:34
To everyone in general, let's all try to behave and get a fresh start from here on out. :cheers:

No problems from me on that score.:thumb:

Z07
December 28th, 2007, 22:03
You really are a child aren't you. Grow up squirt

Oh by the way, as usual i back up things i say with evidence, here is me, in my Ferrari, at Bruntingthorpe, instructing. Read it a weep junior - oh and please do not correct my TYPOS, im sure your spelling on here isn't 100% perfect and you wouldnt want to be a dumb hypocrite would you?
You bought 2 Fiats. Now that is silly, or is it in case one breaks down? All I see are pictures, no proof it's you. Much like Sherlock Holmes' brother;), you are witty, yet less useful.

I have nothing against Ferraris, I just hate owners who see them as the beginning and end of everything that is performance. Perhaps if you recognised the achievements of the R8, which the vast majority have, you wouldn't have received the same response about your vehicle. This isn't the best way to join an Audi forum:

Crap video. The CS is simply awsome, the R8 is simply average. CS would eat the thing alive and is a proper car.

Anyway, I'm with Benman - new start.

Damienr8
December 28th, 2007, 22:15
No problems from me on that score.:thumb:

I 2nd that.

ellstimpo
December 28th, 2007, 22:22
You bought 2 Fiats. Now that is silly, or is it in case one breaks down? All I see are pictures, no proof it's you. Much like Sherlock Holmes' brother;), you are witty, yet less useful.

I have nothing against Ferraris, I just hate owners who see them as the beginning and end of everything that is performance. Perhaps if you recognised the achievements of the R8, which the vast majority have, you wouldn't have received the same response about your vehicle. This isn't the best way to join an Audi forum:

Anyway, I'm with Benman - new start.

I joined an Audi forum cos i bought an Audi you plank. Plus i do not think Ferrari's are the be all and end all or i would not have bought a Lamborghini and an Aston Martin in recent years would i brains? Can you read child? I have always stated i think the R8 is a good car, just for me its boring, souless and has no excitment about it at all. Its no fun and its not a supercar. Simple. Just because i joined an Audi site, does that mean i have to like every Audi, of course not.

I don't want any sort of a start with you. You have demonstrated you know f all about cars, you have demonstrated you have no experience of cars and your obviously a spotty little child who gets her opinions from magazines.

Go waste someone else's time child

ps - If my Fiat (very childish) is so bad and crap, under-powered and over priced - then i cannot wait to find out what perfect car you have bought yourself with your hard earned cash. Looking forward to finding out rs6.com pet

Leadfoot
December 28th, 2007, 22:30
Maybe I am wrong about this, but to judge anyone on the car they happen to drive is silly and a little childish. I bet there is many on this site who could afford much better cars than they happen to drive but for one reason or another they choice not to, myself included in that.

I personally think spending in excess of £120K or more on a car which loses a shit load every year is mental. I don't mean anything personal by this statement it is only my own personal belief and not expect anyone else to agree with me on this.

ellstimpo
December 28th, 2007, 22:32
Perhaps if you recognised the achievements of the R8, which the vast majority have, you wouldn't have received the same response about your vehicle. .

Hang on - your saying that because i don't like the R8 , thats the reason you have made derogatory comments about my car.

Honestly, i think you have just taken the terms pathetic and immature to new levels.

Guys - can we get rid of this child please or have it put down

Z07
December 28th, 2007, 22:36
I don't want any sort of a start with you. You have demonstrated you know f all about cars, you have demonstrated you have no experience of cars and your obviously a spotty little child who gets her opinions from magazines.
Yes, of course all magazines cheat when testing cars. I've demonstrated I know nothing about cars how exactly?

Go waste someone else's time child
Don't go having a stroke on me now old man. I'd hate to read a post saying, "Uh, u...u...." I don't think I'd quite be able to laugh* with myself

ps - If my Fiat (very childish) is so bad and crap, under-powered and over priced - then i cannot wait to find out what perfect car you have bought yourself with your hard earned cash. Looking forward to finding out rs6.com pet
Already posted it. It's a £5k Nissan. 6 digit sums belong in shares and sensible investments not badge-snobbery. A true Ferrari enthusiast would have bought a Scuderia anyway. All that money and you still had to settle for 2nd best.... actually hang on.... Scuderia, Gallardo SL, F430, Gallardo 997, R8, GTR... 7th best.

*Deliberate Freudian.

ellstimpo
December 28th, 2007, 22:38
Maybe I am wrong about this, but to judge anyone on the car they happen to drive is silly and a little childish. I bet there is many on this site who could afford much better cars than they happen to drive but for one reason or another they choice not to, myself included in that.

I personally think spending in excess of £120K or more on a car which loses a shit load every year is mental. I don't mean anything personal by this statement it is only my own personal belief and not expect anyone else to agree with me on this.

My god. So you do judge people by the cars they drive. You just stated that people who spend £120k on a car are mental, if thats not judgemental then i don't know what is.

I bought my car for my reason. Nothing to do with anyone else, certainly not you or this child Z07. If he wants to slate my car and say its this and that then i want to know what he drives. Lets critique his choice of car.

Oh by the way, you keep bleeting on about having an M3 on order and maybe an RS5. You don't think they are going to depreciate badly. You going to lose as much on those in 2-3 years as a guy with a 430. You totally contradict yourself time and time again

ellstimpo
December 28th, 2007, 22:44
Yes, of course all magazines cheat when testing cars. I've demonstrated I know nothing about cars how exactly?

Don't go having a stroke on me now old man. I'd hate to read a post saying, "Uh, u...u...." I don't think I'd quite be able to laugh* with myself

Already posted it. It's a £5k Nissan. 6 digit sums belong in shares and sensible investments not badge-snobbery. A true Ferrari enthusiast would have bought a Scuderia anyway. All that money and you still had to settle for 2nd best.... actually hang on.... Scuderia, Gallardo SL, F430, Gallardo 997, R8, GTR... 7th best.

*Deliberate Freudian.

a £5k Nissan and your having a go at me. :lovl: :lovl: :lovl: Nice Nissan :lovl:

I don't like the 430, i don't want to spend £200k on a Scuderia (i'd by an F40 if i was to buy in that price range), the Gallardo i don't like (i have owned one, but i know you cant read), the Gallardo SL is no way better than a 360 CS. i have never bought a Porsche and will never buy a Porsche. Besides i have something on order and its not made by any company mentioned on this thread.

A true Ferrari enthusiast would buy a Scuderia??? Taking levels of dumbness to a new low. The most enthusiastic and knowledgeable person on Ferrari i have ever met, doesn't own one because he hasn't got the cash Does it make him less of an enthusiast because he cannot own one?? No and it would be a massive insult to him to say that .

Old man, not really, 29 aint to old is it child. Im driving around in an S5 and a Ferrari and your driving around in shite box Nissan:lovl: And your having a go at me. Oh this is too funny.

Enjoy your Nissan* failure :lovl:

ps nice BS about the 6 figure investment, oh my tummy hurts from laughing so hard

* = taking the piss out of your Nissan ha ha ha ha

Z07
December 28th, 2007, 22:46
Hang on - your saying that because i don't like the R8 , thats the reason you have made derogatory comments about my car.

Honestly, i think you have just taken the terms pathetic and immature to new levels.

Guys - can we get rid of this child please or have it put down
Basically yes, that is the reason why both myself and others responded the way we did. I think there is a general consensus in the motoring world that the R8 is above average, regardless of loyalties. Only a cradle-bourne child who's daddy owns a Ferrari would refuse to recognise this. It's also a car that's manageable by lesser skilled individuals and on tracks/roads that aren't 5 cars wide.

Of course by your reckoning I'm not entitled to opinions on a car if I've never driven one, just as I'd have to shoot someone to know that guns kill. You were one of those children who had to repeatedly stick your hand in hot things to get the message, rather than just accepting written and verbally exchanged facts.

ellstimpo
December 28th, 2007, 22:47
Basically yes, that is the reason why both myself and others responded the way we did. I think there is a general consensus in the motoring world that the R8 is above average, regardless of loyalties. Only a cradle-bourne child who's daddy owns a Ferrari would refuse to recognise this. It's also a car that's manageable by lesser skilled individuals and on tracks/roads that aren't 5 cars wide.

Of course by your reckoning I'm not entitled to opinions on a car if I've never driven one, just as I'd have to shoot someone to know that guns kill. You were one of those children who had to repeatedly stick your hand in hot things to get the message, rather than just accepting written and verbally exchanged facts.

:lovl: :lovl: :lovl: :lovl: :lovl: Nissan :lovl: :lovl: :lovl: :lovl: :lovl:

ps - my father died when i was 14. Say anything like that again i will find you, that is a promise weasel

ellstimpo
December 28th, 2007, 22:53
cradle-bourne .

Simply had to point out this spelling triumph

Leadfoot
December 28th, 2007, 22:53
You are twisting things around, that is totally different than looking down on someone because he/she drives an inferior car than you. I personally wouldn't spent that much on a car, but I wouldn't class someone else a dick for choosing to do so.

No matter what I or anyone else happen to say you seem to argue for the sake of it. I give up. :doh:

P.S.

I didn't realise how cheap the 360s are down to now, I could have got one instead of the S5 but then again I wouldn't want the service bills as I reckon they must be murder.

ellstimpo
December 28th, 2007, 22:57
You are twisting things around, that is totally different than looking down on someone because he/she drives an inferior car than you. I personally wouldn't spent that much on a car, but I wouldn't class someone else a dick for choosing to do so.

No matter what I or anyone else happen to say you as seem to argue for the sake of it. I give up. :doh:

P.S.

I didn't realise how cheap the 360s are down to now, I could have got one instead of the S5 but then again I wouldn't want the service bills as I reckon they must be murder.

I don't look down on people who drive an inferior car to me at all. I look down at people who slate my choice of car because i don't like the R8 and who drive a £5k Nissan. There is nothing left to do than look down at people like that.

Glad you have given up, your boring, repatative and a total hypocrite

I think to enjoy this forum you and the pet weasel will go on ignore

I've lost £60k in 7 years on depreciation on my 360. Would i go back and do it again, hell yes. I don't buy cars to worry about depreciation, i buy them to enjoy and use.

Benman
December 28th, 2007, 22:58
Well... I tried...

**throws up arms in defeat**

Leadfoot
December 28th, 2007, 23:01
That new start seems to have lasted for what...............2 minutes.

Well done.

Can you explain to me when I was disrespectful to you on your return to this forum. If you can then I will apologize but I would expect the same in return.

ellstimpo
December 28th, 2007, 23:02
Well... I tried...

Get rid of 70Z adds nothing but immaturity and a Nissan:hihi: , you think my posts are bad, look through some of his. Someone needs to tell the mental hospital he's escaped :lovl:

ps - i won't be responding to him or Leedfootinmouth anymore, unless the child makes another reference to my father.
So shouldn't be too many more issues, rest of the users on here are good

Leadfoot
December 28th, 2007, 23:04
Well... I tried...

Sorry Ben, I can't speak for Z07 but I have tried. :doh:

Z07
December 28th, 2007, 23:07
a £5k Nissan and your having a go at me. :lovl: :lovl: :lovl: Nice Nissan :lovl:
Cost effective, 0-125mph in 15s as bought. I never ever feel short-changed. I bet your last service cost nearly as much.:mech: :deal:

I don't like the 430, i don't want to spend £200k on a Scuderia (i'd by an F40 if i was to buy in that price range),
Oh come one, Mr. MoneyBags, I thought you had loads of money.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXuRvthgn4U

Out of curiosity, are you going for the F40 for an investment, or for track performance?

the Gallardo i don't like (i have owned one, but i know you cant read), the Gallardo SL is no way better than a 360 CS. i have never bought a Porsche and will never buy a Porsche.
Well, it looks like I was wrong, you're not obsessed by brand after all.

A true Ferrari enthusiast would buy a Scuderia??? Taking levels of dumbness to a new low. The most enthusiastic and knowledgeable person on Ferrari i have ever met, doesn't own one because he hasn't got the cash Does it make him less of an enthusiast because he cannot own one?? No and it would be a massive insult to him to say that .
But I thought you had money to burn? You seem to make plenty of inferences about me because I only paid £5k for a car, yet here you are, claiming you are an enthusiast, without being able to afford the very best that money can buy. Mr. I would never buy a Porsche.:noshake: Tut tut. Maybe if you're really nice to Santa next year.....

Old man, not really, 29 aint to old is it child. Im driving around in an S5 and a Ferrari and your driving around in shite box Nissan:lovl: And your having a go at me. Oh this is too funny.
You're right it is. Seen as the 996 beat you over a quarter, it seems likely that my car would too. Saving - £100k+rise&dividends. Maybe if you bought the one with paddle-shift you would do better butter-fingers.ROFL

Enjoy your Nissan* failure :lovl:
Enjoy your Fiat.

ps nice BS about the 6 figure investment, oh my tummy hurts from laughing so hard

* = taking the piss out of your Nissan ha ha ha ha

Your tummy? My rib-cage is killing me.:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: Nevermind, at least your stupidity with money is keeping the economy on the boil. Keep up the good work.

Z07
December 28th, 2007, 23:10
Simply had to point out this spelling triumph
Yet failed to use a full-stop. Well done.:applause:

Scratch that: Bourne - boundary or limit. I.e. the bars in your case.

Z07
December 28th, 2007, 23:15
Well... I tried...

Ben, I think if we went on to a Ferrari forum and one of our first posts was:

The R8 is awesome but the F430 is simply average.

I think we know what we'd get.

Z07
December 28th, 2007, 23:18
Get rid of 70Z adds nothing but immaturity and a Nissan:hihi: , you think my posts are bad, look through some of his. Someone needs to tell the mental hospital he's escaped :lovl:

ps - i won't be responding to him or Leedfootinmouth anymore, unless the child makes another reference to my father.
So shouldn't be too many more issues, rest of the users on here are good
Nothing but insults from you from the start. Maybe you'd receive a warmer welcome here:

http://www.fiatforum.com/

ellstimpo
December 28th, 2007, 23:18
Seen as the 996 beat you over a quarter, it seems likely that my car would too.

:lovl: :lovl: :lovl: :lovl: :lovl: :lovl: :lovl: :lovl:

Sorry for being successful enough to not drive a shite box Nissan:lovl:

I never said i was buying an F40, i said if i was spending around £200k on a car, it would be on an F40. An F40 is a pretty good investment at the moment. Generally prices have risen £40k in the past 18 months. But you knew that right :doh: :lovl:

Will never buy a Porsche because they do nothing for me, just like the R8, i certainly wont be taking advice from you on cars or i'll be driving around in a crap Nissan:lovl:

It's long been my belief that God's plan for me is that I should spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on this Earth. You are reinforcing it.

Your going on ignore now as i can't stop laughing at you and its really starting to hurt.
I'll let you have the last word, i know how much it means to you, but safe in the knowledge i won't read it and never have to read any of your dumb crap again :wo:

ellstimpo
December 28th, 2007, 23:19
can a mod delete this post please

Z07
December 28th, 2007, 23:30
:lovl: :lovl: :lovl: :lovl: :lovl: :lovl: :lovl: :lovl:

Sorry for being successful enough to not drive a shite box Nissan:lovl:
Awww, now you've hurt my feelings..... but actually you hate Gallardos too and 'would never drive a Porsche'. I feel better all of a sudden.

I never said i was buying an F40, i said if i was spending around £200k on a car, it would be on an F40. An F40 is a pretty good investment at the moment. Generally prices have risen £40k in the past 18 months. But you knew that right :doh: :lovl:
I did, I was just checking to see what your response would be.

Will never buy a Porsche because they do nothing for me, just like the R8, i certainly wont be taking advice from you on cars or i'll be driving around in a crap Nissan:lovl:
Just drive a slow Fiat with motorbike torque instead.

It's long been my belief that God's plan for me is that I should spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on this Earth. You are reinforcing it.
I think he meant solitary confinement and that isn't God, it's your shrink.

Your going on ignore now as i can't stop laughing at you and its really starting to hurt.
I'll let you have the last word, i know how much it means to you, but safe in the knowledge i won't read it and never have to read any of your dumb crap again :wo:
Good. Long may your ignorance reign.

HKS786
December 28th, 2007, 23:34
can a mod delete this post please

could a mod delete this whole thread please? I cant even believe you're back ellstimpo and behaving like this again...

Leadfoot
December 28th, 2007, 23:37
HKS786,

Not the sort of return to the web you expected but there you go. I hope the computer doesn't go down on you again.

Z07
December 28th, 2007, 23:43
Sorry for my part. I have sent Benman a PM that you may, or may not, want to follow up.

Benman
December 28th, 2007, 23:45
Guys,

This is one of the few forums I do not have authorization to lock or delete (but believe me, I wish I did...).

Hopefully it will be closed soon...

Please, everyone stop posting here. Let's move on... If no fuel is added, the flames will die a natural death

** to wishfull thinking**

HKS786
December 29th, 2007, 01:06
HKS786,

Not the sort of return to the web you expected but there you go. I hope the computer doesn't go down on you again.

Me too. Need to get it fixed sometime soon. I cant believe my bad luck :lovl:

Erik
December 29th, 2007, 08:33
I don't see that I in any way was unclear about my message.

1 person has been banned and one person has a new warning.

Z07
December 29th, 2007, 11:53
Meet the actual elstimpo aka (too many to list). Note the half-mast trousers and boots that were of fashion in the mods and rockers era. Note also the Simon Cowell elevated waistline, which has never been in fashion. Moving now to the rolled up sleeves. Are these another poorly timed fashion statement, or just a cunning method of masking dribble stains? What class this individual exhibits. We should all take a bow in his presence.:noshake:

As an ex-HMG employee, 'elstimpo' made his money by selling a story to someone else who wrote a book for him - a bit like a David Beckham autobiography, but without the underlying footballing talent, which is hardly surprising given those exceptionally breakable sparrow legs. Also as an ex-HMG employee, you can't believe a word he says.:nana:

Elstimpo now trawls internet car forums to enlighten all car owners to the fact that their vehicle of choice is inferior, irrelevant of make and model. If it's an Audi forum, he wouldn't want an R8:noshake:, if it's a Porsche forum, he wouldn't drive a dull Porsche:noshake:, and yes, if this was a Ferrari forum you can be sure he'd be here telling us that the Scuderia was a pile of shite.:noshake: He thrives on response but unfortunately if you don't respond, he lingers like fish odour.

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/3424/mycroftactualpica2cj7.jpg

Erik
December 29th, 2007, 12:40
Z07, please keep ON topic next time.

Thread closed.