PDA

View Full Version : Crashed my A3 yesterday =_((

tvrfan
December 18th, 2007, 16:23
so now it is so far, I crashed yesterday my AUDI A3. :cry: i was driving to fast into one circle and then hats me already turned and are backwards the embankment down that car is total loss. iam fine.

now i have to save money for a new one. i think good 9 months i have to save money to get a new one. i want to have a S3. with 20 years its difficult to save money because iam in the Bundeswehr and the money is not that much i get.

:cry:

RussianM3_dude
December 18th, 2007, 17:56
How come quattro didn't save you???

P.S. Glad you are fine.

+44 Dave
December 18th, 2007, 19:02

P.S. Glad you are fine.

Chances are an A3 wouldn't have quattro unless it was top of the range.

JavierNuvolari
December 18th, 2007, 21:48

P.S. Glad you are fine.

Not a proper time to be a smart ass, the guy crashed, he's in he's 20s and he lost his car...get a grip on your keyboard man.

Mate, glad you're okay...save money, work your ass off and you'll get a nice car. I've crashed 4 times, 2 of them I was driving and only in one ocasion a person resulted serously injured. Again, glad you're fine mate......metal? you can always buy metal back...but a person, a leg, an arm....those, no matter how much money you have, you cannot afford them.

:cheers:

tvrfan
December 19th, 2007, 11:27
thank you guys.

P.S: My A3 wasnt Quattro, it was FWD.

RussianM3_dude
December 19th, 2007, 12:36
Not a proper time to be a smart ass, the guy crashed, he's in he's 20s and he lost his car...get a grip on your keyboard man.

Mate, glad you're okay...save money, work your ass off and you'll get a nice car. I've crashed 4 times, 2 of them I was driving and only in one ocasion a person resulted serously injured. Again, glad you're fine mate......metal? you can always buy metal back...but a person, a leg, an arm....those, no matter how much money you have, you cannot afford them.

:cheers:

You have to be able to laugh at these things, especially that the only physical damage was to somebody's ego. Heck, I crashed my first car, a CLK320 when I was 18 (in a very slow corner, slipped on some spilled oil/muck and sand), thought it was very funny afterwards, my friends also lughed a lot.

tvrfan
December 19th, 2007, 13:05
yeah i know what you mean M3_dude. BUT this car i payed the half and my parents. and now i have to save money but i takes a fucking long time, because i just can grab 400- 500 euro to the side on every month for the car.

The RS6
December 19th, 2007, 13:07
You have to be able to laugh at these things, especially that the only physical damage was to somebody's ego. Heck, I crashed my first car, a CLK320 when I was 18 (in a very slow corner, slipped on some spilled oil/muck and sand), thought it was very funny afterwards, my friends also lughed a lot.

You
Are
Weird

RussianM3_dude
December 19th, 2007, 14:51
yeah i know what you mean M3_dude. BUT this car i payed the half and my parents. and now i have to save money but i takes a fucking long time, because i just can grab 400- 500 euro to the side on every month for the car.

You are insured no?

KarlMarx
December 19th, 2007, 15:02
Indeed - RM3 dood beat me to it...are you insured? Presumably not - in the UK, that's a criminal offence. Whilst I am genuinely sorry you crashed, I have little sympathy for your financial loss if you're meant to be insured in DE by law but aren't. In the UK, if you get hit by an uninsured driver you are generally not covered at all - ie you get NO money (unless from the goodness of your insurer's heart - yeah, right).

Maybe the rules are different in your country - in which case, fine. But I have to pay insurance, as does (pretty much) everyone else. That's what it's for.

The RS6
December 19th, 2007, 15:18
Here in Croatia you have to pay insurance which covers the cost of repairing someone's property which you demolish with your car!

But you don't have to pay for the insurance that gives you money to repair your car if you crash it...

tvrfan
December 19th, 2007, 16:15
for my car i have teilkasko (dont know how to translate in english) its an insurance that pay just damaged windows, headlights or a crash with an animal, or a part on your car if you crashed with another one. to get a money on a new car for your crashed one, you need vollkasko insurance. but thats to expensive for me.

my other insurance is paying the damage on the housecorner i did and on the tractor plow i was landing.

JavierNuvolari
December 19th, 2007, 16:26
...damage on the housecorner i did and on the tractor plow i was landing.

geez man, sounds like it was a really nasty crash. Got pics?

KarlMarx
December 19th, 2007, 16:50
I get it - kind of what we call "third party". Now I do feel sorry for you!

RussianM3_dude
December 19th, 2007, 17:11
I guess it's back to BMW for him.

Bus

Metro

Walk

tvrfan
December 19th, 2007, 17:49
here are they

under the car, all is damaged, rear and front axle. the only good parts about the car, are parts of the left side and bumber and backlights

Iam feeling un-independently like a little child right now like before i had a car. and 9-10 months with no car now is so fucking hard for me =_(

RussianM3_dude
December 19th, 2007, 20:18
Just a scratch, you can buff it out.

tvrfan
December 19th, 2007, 20:57
dont think so

mr
December 30th, 2007, 12:25
well -> that's hard.
But well -> as javier mentioned -> you can buy a new car; for sure it's damn hard to save money, when you don't earn much.
But this surely will make your new car then have a very special meaning for you as it's bought from hard earned and saved money.
And always keep sth. in mind -> doesn't matter how great it does feel in driving or whatever -> it's just a car - it's not a person.

rgds
mr

tvrfan
January 2nd, 2008, 18:36
thanks guys

chewym
January 4th, 2008, 08:16
Isn't it cheaper to repair than buy a new one? It looks like you can still repair the A3.

Audiphile
January 4th, 2008, 20:22
Hey, as long as you are ok then the car doesn't matter. But it is a good feeling to know that your Audi protected you. That's a good reason to have peace of mind. You'll get another Audi one day, but the same cannot be said about life.

tvrfan
January 5th, 2008, 16:25
Isn't it cheaper to repair than buy a new one? It looks like you can still repair the A3.

no its total loss. the most damage is under the car. the frame is broken and the car himself is like bent. you see it just with a look under the car.