PDA

View Full Version : need info on rns-e unit in 03 rs6

troyjgaspard
December 17th, 2007, 22:25
i need to print out the instructions for the rnse install in my 2003 rs6 so that i can give them to my audi dealer that will be installing the unit.if anyone has the exact write up on the topic would u please mind sending the site or the topic address so that i can print it out for my install guy.i seen it before but i cant seem to find it now to print it out.

The RS6
December 17th, 2007, 22:58
Try here ;)

http://www.navplus.us/

DuckWingDuck
December 18th, 2007, 00:34
It's all over the place. Nene's write-up in particular is excellent.

aarong
December 18th, 2007, 02:12
that reminds me, I should probably take mine out of the box and hunt down an XM module.

DuckWingDuck
December 18th, 2007, 03:15
aarong - man, I'm still trying to decide if it's worth it to spend the money! Why install it if you're going to sell your car when warranty runs out? Just sell it to me at a steep discount ;D

aarong
December 20th, 2007, 07:07
aarong - man, I'm still trying to decide if it's worth it to spend the money! Why install it if you're going to sell your car when warranty runs out? Just sell it to me at a steep discount ;D

hey hey hey, I haven't signed any papers and who knows what can happen between now and april? though I'm tempted to trade in for a used RS4 but...oh damnit, someone just shower me with some money so I can keep my beast perfect forever.

DuckWingDuck
December 20th, 2007, 16:05
ROFL!! Well, here's to hoping that you don't trade it in. Any word on that tranny?