PDA

View Full Version : Nissan GT-R or Future Audi RS5.

The Pretender
December 16th, 2007, 21:58
What will you choose based on what you know now.

Jarod.

Leadfoot
December 16th, 2007, 22:11
With what I know I will always chose the RS5 but I wouldn't say any of them is a wrong choice, only different.

One thing that will separate them in a very big way is ride quality, unless Nissan can change things between now and it's European launch.

AuditudeA642
December 16th, 2007, 22:11
RS5 For Quality and Performance. Also i would rather have a V8 Turbo than a V6 Turbo. Another thing is i cant justify paying 80k for a Nissan.

AuditudeA642
December 16th, 2007, 22:12
thanks for beating me by less than a second on that post Leadfoot.

Leadfoot
December 16th, 2007, 22:14
thanks for beating me by less than a second on that post Leadfoot.

Ask the wife, she will tell you I'm always first.;)

RussianM3_dude
December 16th, 2007, 22:30
GTR without a doubt.

Leadfoot
December 16th, 2007, 22:35
GTR without a doubt.

That doesn't surprise me at all, but like I said there is no wrong choices here.

Cargo8
December 17th, 2007, 00:12
well we don't really KNOW all that much about the rs5 yet do we? or have i missed a thread... *search*

artur777
December 17th, 2007, 00:17
RS5 will be one hell of a car, but GT-R in another league.
Especially V-spec GT-R - it will compete primarily with 911 GT2.

And the price will be more favourable for GT-R...

Tony Lam
December 17th, 2007, 03:47
go for GT-R.....and of course RS5 wll be a great car for sure but we don't know how much longer we will have to wait for.....therefore GT-R would be the one!

Rage
December 17th, 2007, 04:10
go for GT-R.....and of course RS5 wll be a great car for sure but we don't know how much longer we will have to wait for.....therefore GT-R would be the one!

In the UK I think the wait will be the same.

I wouldnt spend ~£55k on a nissan. No doubt the GTR will be one of the best engineered cars out there - just the exterior and interior are not to my liking - at least not anymore.

chewym
December 17th, 2007, 04:39
The Nissan performance specs are impressive, but are not proven yet.

raulg
December 17th, 2007, 06:19
The Nissan performance specs are impressive, but are not proven yet.

Actually there are quite a few reviews (try Edmunds) where they officially declare GT-R getting 7:38 for Nurburgring, that is really fast and definitely MUCH faster than upcoming RS5.

If you need a car dedicated towards track=GT-R
If you need a luxury car inclined towards track=RS5.

RS5 will never match the performance of the GT-R. It can try to be as close as posible .. but ...

Also, GT-R will never match any Audi in luxury/design, especially interior but also exterior. Is not a bad looking car, but not exactly spectacular, and the interior is CHEAP, still functional. Also, suspension seems to be much stiff on the GT-R, hopefully we can adjust the RS5's suspension dinamically .. to sport/comfort depending on the drive..

I would take the RS5 as a daily car and the GT-R as a track car. Or both if u have the money. But for me .. RS5 will do it, don't go on tracks to often.

chewym
December 17th, 2007, 07:49
The 7:38 figure is as real as the 7:55 RS4 ring time.

Leadfoot
December 17th, 2007, 12:03
When one compares the R8 to the GTR the differences are as great, unofficially the R8 in Audi's hands has done the ring in 7:50 if not a little less and when you compare PTW differences between the GTR and the R8 it's easier to see why the Nissan is quicker, don't expect the same difference to apply with the R8v10.:hahahehe:

Chances are the RS5 won't be too far off the R8's times if not a bit quicker so it's a case if your interest lay more with track work which there is no doubt the GTR will be better but road work with the occasional trackday and it's here where the RS5 is easily be the better choice.

P.S.

By the way does anyone happen to know if Nissan's quoted output is correct and not a little pessimistic.;)

Leadfoot
December 17th, 2007, 13:25
Never mind where Hans has gone, I haven't seen HKS786 neither for a while.

Rage
December 17th, 2007, 13:27

Im pretty sure its officially posted on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2U1Fw5nE-8

I also think the GTR is underrated. At ~3800 lbs and ~480HP (ive forgotten the exact numbers) a 7.38 ring time and 0-62 in 3.7 sec just doesnt add up.

Leadfoot
December 17th, 2007, 16:50
I also think the GTR is underrated. At ~3800 lbs and ~480HP (ive forgotten the exact numbers) a 7.38 ring time and 0-62 in 3.7 sec just doesnt add up.

I agree with your opinion. I know their awd system is pretty special, as has been the case over the years but ultimately there is only so much grip available from the tyres and unless this car is much some pretty special speeds in between each of the corners.

P.S.

I actually don't have a problem with it's 0-62 time with the quoted power as a lot of this can be down to the awd system but it is the other speeds/times I have a problem with, like 160km/h in low 8seconds and the 1/4mile in less than 12s, now come on these don't remind me of 480hp and 1700+Kgs.

+44 Dave
December 17th, 2007, 17:54
Never mind where Hans has gone, I haven't seen HKS786 neither for a while.

Was just commenting on this in another thread. Odd isn't it. I'm sure they'll be back when another piece of information filters through the tight Ingolstadt walls.

JavierNuvolari
December 17th, 2007, 18:29
I would go for the GTR, eyes closed.

Damienr8
December 17th, 2007, 18:59
I think the two cars are built for different purposes but If i had to choose one, I would go for the Audi RS5 because:

1. Luxury + Performance in a gorgeous package.
2. Would rather a V8 over a V6.
3. I love Audi's buyer customization program. One of the best in the Auto Industry.
4. I can't justify spending that sum of money on a nissan. (While the car is very impressive and worth every bit of money), the badge does not fit with the price.

Just my 2 cents, I am curious to hear other responses.

RussianM3_dude
December 17th, 2007, 19:30
So you don't mind paying extra for the re-badged VWs?

artur777
December 17th, 2007, 19:36
GTR is much f..cking better than RS5 !
Because it will make a driver happier for every second spent in the car!
GTR is a unique car and I would surely buy it instead of RS5!

Damienr8
December 17th, 2007, 20:05

The question you posted above, prove that you are incapable of making an educated response to a statement/question. :nana:

raulg
December 18th, 2007, 02:31
I agree with your opinion. I know their awd system is pretty special, as has been the case over the years but ultimately there is only so much grip available from the tyres and unless this car is much some pretty special speeds in between each of the corners.

P.S.

I actually don't have a problem with it's 0-62 time with the quoted power as a lot of this can be down to the awd system but it is the other speeds/times I have a problem with, like 160km/h in low 8seconds and the 1/4mile in less than 12s, now come on these don't remind me of 480hp and 1700+Kgs.

The GT-R was dynoed at 470hp at the wheels! Link HERE! (http://www.motorauthority.com/news/supercars/nissan-gt-r-dyno-475hp-at-the-hubs/)It's really underated, and that's why the car has such great results being so heavy. It's around 550hp not 480hp as nissan says, that is a really huge difference. And they say the GT-R is no so hard to drive, afterall it's on a nice 4x4 system.

You are right Leadfoot about the difference between R8 and GT-R, won't be so big especially with the R8 V10. But think about the price, the V10 R8 will be double the price. The guy is asking about GT-R against the RS5, and I am sure the GT-R will be somewhat faster on the track, but also considerable LESS confortable as a daily car. Again, the Audi interior won't ever be matched by Nissan (or any other manufacturer in price range) and that's were you spend 99% of your time: while driving it. The other 1% is while geting in/out the car. :)

raulg
December 18th, 2007, 02:38

You should sell your RS4, buy a bimmer. Or maybe a Lamborghini .. ups, sorry, that is just a re-badged VW. Yeah, stick with the bimmer. And move to US. With your mentality about Audi&life you'll be really happy. And you'll have tons of friends, afterall every second car here is a BMW.

Just kidding. Or trying. In the M3_dude style.

raulg
December 18th, 2007, 02:43

It's actually 7:58 for the RS4. (official)

And somewhere around 7:50 for the R8. (not so official)

And exactly 7:38 for the GT-R. (very official)

Hey, I love Audi too, and I will stick to what I love, but other cars deserve their credits, you know ...

I chopped a paragraph below. Read full article here, by Edmunds (http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Features/articleId=123066).
"The Fastest Lap
The record lap would be set by Nissan's top shoe, Suzuki-san, who ultimately turned in a lap in 7 minutes, 38 seconds on a partially wet circuit. Those ominous clouds looming in the sky earlier in the day left their mark on two areas of the track, Kesselchen and Wehrsiefen, and required Suzuki-san to rein his speed in a bit."

chewym
December 18th, 2007, 04:43
Let's just say that the GT-R time is a Nissan time. When a magazine will compare it to other cars on the same day with the same driver it won't look that amazing.

It has less power and way more weight than the Z06 yet is quicker?

Cargo8
December 18th, 2007, 05:21

more like a rebadged bugatti veyron...:race:
haha

RussianM3_dude
December 18th, 2007, 10:01
You should sell your RS4, buy a bimmer. Or maybe a Lamborghini .. ups, sorry, that is just a re-badged VW. Yeah, stick with the bimmer. And move to US. With your mentality about Audi&life you'll be really happy. And you'll have tons of friends, afterall every second car here is a BMW.

Lambos Gay-ardos are rebadged Audi TTs with bigger motors.

RussianM3_dude
December 18th, 2007, 10:03
GTR is much f..cking better than RS5 !
Because it will make a driver happier for every second spent in the car!
GTR is a unique car and I would surely buy it instead of RS5!

It depends of course, what Audi would do with the RS5. I think it would be just a 2 door current RS4 with a bit more poke and a higher pricetag. GTR is a purpose built sports car.

Leadfoot
December 18th, 2007, 10:25
It depends of course, what Audi would do with the RS5. I think it would be just a 2 door current RS4 with a bit more poke and a higher pricetag. GTR is a purpose built sports car.

I think that statement is belittling the abilities of the new MLP chassis, the S5 already has more grip than the RS4 even if it's set-up doesn't provide the same feel or balance due to lack of DRC.

The RS5 is the next creation after the R8 which showed to new direction and drive that QuattroGmbH are making in providing a real driver's car with all the abilities of the finest cars currently available without an of the compromises. This time round you will see something even more special than the RS4 and IT WILL WIPE THE FLOOR WITH THE COMPETITION.

Whether it will be better than the GTR overall, I doubt it but then it really isn't the RS5's competitors now is it.

RussianM3_dude
December 18th, 2007, 11:59
I guess it will compete with the M3 CSL.

Leadfoot
December 18th, 2007, 12:45
I guess it will compete with the M3 CSL.

Maybe, but chances are the M3CSL will be closer to that of the GTR in concept and so being will be as compromised an everyday car as the last one was. Alas only Audi seem to understand that normal people want their cars to be driven all of the time and not just occasionally.

Plus it's price I believe will be closer to £63K.;) Much dearer than the RS5 will ever be.

Benman
December 19th, 2007, 00:48
Ask the wife, she will tell you I'm always first.;)

:applause: :applause: :applause:

GTR: Track and balls out adventures.

RS 5: Style and grace.

As Leadie says, there is no way you could lose on that choice.:cheers:

Ben:addict:

Z07
December 19th, 2007, 01:05

P.S.

You didn't see the dyno thread I posted. It made 482bhp at the hubs, i.e. the same point at which the RS4 only makes 340-345bhp.

Note: Graphs say 'Flywheel Power' but the correction factor is 1.00, so it's hubs as no correction has been applied.
R35 Dyno - NAGTROC - The GT-R Owners Club (http://www.nagtroc.com/forums/R35-Dyno-t20782.html)
http://img01.carview.co.jp/carlife/images/UserDiary/7131025/P1.jpg
http://carview-img01.bmcdn.jp/carlife/images/UserDiary/7132676/P1.jpg

RS4 2007
http://www.rri.se/popup/performancegraphs.php?ChartsID=769
RS4 2006
http://www.rri.se/popup/performancegraphs.php?ChartsID=281

From a mid-rpm 4th gear roll (with a passenger), it will hold a 997TT with no passenger (and overboost).

When the lighter V-Spec comes out with a titanium valvetrain and more boost it will be interesting.:hahahehe:

raulg
December 19th, 2007, 02:09
Lambos Gay-ardos are rebadged Audi TTs with bigger motors.

Of course they are :)

Leadfoot
December 19th, 2007, 11:40
Sorry to say this but the RS5 will not ever compare to the GTR, check out the acceleration figures for this monster.

Oh_my_GOD (http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/FullTests/articleId=124017?tid=edmunds.il.home.photopanel..1 )

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Z07
December 19th, 2007, 11:58
This is ridiculously fast. I could count on one hand the cars that can better 3.3s for 0-60mph. I've been to a few events and I can testify that an 11.6s quarter equates to the performance delivered by 600bhp R33/R34 GTRs on an airstrip surface.

RussianM3_dude
December 19th, 2007, 12:19
The gears must be shorter then a Japanese penis. The GTR is the same thunderbolt from the sky as was the original NSX. Made some constructors look very, very silly.

This is a lesson to Audi and BMW. If you want to build a sports car, don't start with a saloon.

Rage
December 19th, 2007, 12:32
Halfway through reading that article I seriously considered (again) going for a GTR instead of RS5.....Then i saw the steering wheel with the extra buttons and the playstation designed digital readouts. I mean if only nissan could only sort out its interior (to specifically my tastes...lol) i would be sold.

Trouble is ive been down this road before. I used to have a corvette and that was ridiculously (scarily) fast, especially down low....but persistently let itself down by its shoddy interior and total instability on anything but dry, laser levelled,newly laid german autobahn.

No doubt the GTR will be much better then the corvette, but is more akin to that end of the spectrum (trackday hooligan capable of daily as well) rather then the RS5/Maserati style fast GT capable of holding their own in handling/sportiness too, yet not dedicated track monsters.

Z07
December 19th, 2007, 12:34
Wet weather handling of GTR:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcTHBicfpGI

Far better than previous GTRs!

Rage
December 19th, 2007, 12:35
The gears must be shorter then a Japanese penis. The GTR is the same thunderbolt from the sky as was the original NSX. Made some constructors look very, very silly.

This is a lesson to Audi and BMW. If you want to build a sports car, don't start with a saloon.

Thanks for picking up the slack bud, these forums were getting slow :lovl:

Leadfoot
December 19th, 2007, 13:32
The gears must be shorter then a Japanese penis.

Nice one, very funny.:applause:

I think if you check again Audi already build it's sportscars not from saloons, the R8 never was anything other than a purpose built sportscar and the same applies to the TT which has a purpose built body for the job.

Now when was the last time you could say the same about a BMW.:hihi:

RussianM3_dude
December 19th, 2007, 13:33
Halfway through reading that article I seriously considered (again) going for a GTR instead of RS5.....Then i saw the steering wheel with the extra buttons and the playstation designed digital readouts. I mean if only nissan could only sort out its interior (to specifically my tastes...lol) i would be sold.

Trouble is ive been down this road before. I used to have a corvette and that was ridiculously (scarily) fast, especially down low....but persistently let itself down by its shoddy interior and total instability on anything but dry, laser levelled,newly laid german autobahn.

No doubt the GTR will be much better then the corvette, but is more akin to that end of the spectrum (trackday hooligan capable of daily as well) rather then the RS5/Maserati style fast GT capable of holding their own in handling/sportiness too, yet not dedicated track monsters.

I think that the GTR would be a better daily driver then even the E92 M3. It has AWD, "automatic" transmission, small rear seats, useable trunk and adjustable suspension for broken roads. I mean many people use a 997 Turbo as a daily driver.

RussianM3_dude
December 19th, 2007, 13:34
Nice one, very funny.:applause:

I think if you check again Audi already build it's sportscars not from saloons, the R8 never was anything other than a purpose built sportscar and the same applies to the TT which has a purpose built body for the job.

Now when was the last time you could say the same about a BMW.:hihi:

Exactly, the R8 is also an example of this. Just shows that the M3 is very, very overpriced and Porsche is just a rip-off.

Rage
December 19th, 2007, 13:38
Gotta agree - Porsche is a ripoff.

Leadfoot
December 19th, 2007, 14:27
Gotta agree - Porsche is a ripoff.

Only if you look at brand image as being worth nothing, when I would totally agree. But you know as well as I do that image is everything with these type of cars and that is why the Nissan is priced at the price it is and the Porsche at that bit higher.

Leadfoot
December 19th, 2007, 15:38
I think that the GTR would be a better daily driver then even the E92 M3. It has AWD, "automatic" transmission, small rear seats, useable trunk and adjustable suspension for broken roads. I mean many people use a 997 Turbo as a daily driver.

Are you serious about the GTR being a better daily driver than an M3.:lovl:

Come on, the AWD and transmission I can understand and agree with but as for the 'adjustable suspension', you really need to read a number of 'first drives' that are commenting on how hard and unforgiving the ride is, regardless of which setting is used.

Accept that the car is an amazing trackday car, but compared to either the M3 or future RS5 it's a compromise that you have to live with if you seriously want this kind of performance.

RussianM3_dude
December 19th, 2007, 15:52
Dunno, Swiss roads are very smooth.

Fab
December 19th, 2007, 16:53
Gotta agree - Porsche is a ripoff. Porsche is a myth nothing to compare to a crap Nissan no matter how fast the GTR is (I like it tough) also think about the resal value. A TT keeps the quote very well eventough Porsche starts depreciating faster than it used to be.

Then I also care about the image the car gives to his owner. On that side the discussion is over....

RussianM3_dude
December 19th, 2007, 17:09
Second-hand Porsches are stupid expensive in Switzerland for some reason. I would rather buy a new one.

Fab
December 19th, 2007, 20:06
feel free to do it man.

I personally never buy second hand cars.

Rage
December 20th, 2007, 01:43
Only if you look at brand image as being worth nothing, when I would totally agree. But you know as well as I do that image is everything with these type of cars and that is why the Nissan is priced at the price it is and the Porsche at that bit higher.

I reckon Porsche has 2 images:

1) Overpriced image branded yuppy car - unfortunately the prevalent image with most people thats plagued it since the 80's (what were those funds called that brought ruin to everyone ?!)

2) Drivers car - all that drive porsches swear by some intangible cliched 'feel' for the car (steering/suspension/feedback)

In my opinion Porsche is getting arrogant. They rely on their image too much and sell overpriced cars (Even xenons are an option!).

I hope the GTR/M3/RS5 bring porsche back down to earth. I dont say that out of spite - rather i just dont like manufacturers getting cocky. I hope the new RS5 wipes the floor with the M3. BMW will be forced to up their game. And after that I sincerely hope the new M3 (CSL excluded as most people like their cars to have a radio, electric windows etc) wipes the floor with the RS5. We'd benefit the most from competitors upping their game.

Benman
December 20th, 2007, 02:02
Sorry to say this but the RS5 will not ever compare to the GTR, check out the acceleration figures for this monster.

Oh_my_GOD (http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/FullTests/articleId=124017?tid=edmunds.il.home.photopanel..1 )

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Oh my goodness!!! That is unbelievable!

SeattleS4
December 20th, 2007, 07:25
GTR all day long.

With intake, chip, and exhaust 550whp should be possible.

RussianM3_dude
December 20th, 2007, 09:44
I reckon Porsche has 2 images:

1) Overpriced image branded yuppy car - unfortunately the prevalent image with most people thats plagued it since the 80's (what were those funds called that brought ruin to everyone ?!)

2) Drivers car - all that drive porsches swear by some intangible cliched 'feel' for the car (steering/suspension/feedback)

In my opinion Porsche is getting arrogant. They rely on their image too much and sell overpriced cars (Even xenons are an option!).

I hope the GTR/M3/RS5 bring porsche back down to earth. I dont say that out of spite - rather i just dont like manufacturers getting cocky. I hope the new RS5 wipes the floor with the M3. BMW will be forced to up their game. And after that I sincerely hope the new M3 (CSL excluded as most people like their cars to have a radio, electric windows etc) wipes the floor with the RS5. We'd benefit the most from competitors upping their game.

Exactly, next M3 will be stellar. Porsche is taking the p***. Leather AND Xenons optional on a 911.

Z07
December 20th, 2007, 14:08
Another startling performance, this time at Suzuka:

http://kultivate.wordpress.com/2007/12/19/sunline-auto-r35-posts-a-laptime-on-suzuka/

http://i8.tinypic.com/7x8m9mg.jpg

1. Ferrari F40 2:25.26 Best Motoring
2. Ferrari F50 2:26.52 Best Motoring
3. Porsche Carrera GT 2:28.42 "Best Motoring"
4. Porsche 993 GT2 2:29.148 "Best Motoring"
5. Porsche 993 Turbo (3.6) 2:31.165 Best Motoring
6. Honda NSX 3.2 2:32.54min best motoring
7. Lamborghini Diablo 2:32.98 Best Motoring
8. Porsche 996 GT3 2:32.988 Best Motoring
9. Ferrari F355 2:33.25 Best Motoring
10. Honda NSX-R (3.0) 2:34.19 best motoring
11. Honda Civic Type-R JDM (FD2) 2:35.20 Tsuchiya
12. Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 2:36.263 "Best Motoring"
13. Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI 2:36.50 best motoring

Suzuka lap records - FastestLaps.com (http://www.fastestlaps.com/track4.html)

Here’s some info. on the launch control.

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=17369

Z07
December 20th, 2007, 14:17
GTR all day long.

With intake, chip, and exhaust 550whp should be possible.
I reckon 600+whp (hubs) with 1 bar and breathing mods.

diesel king
December 20th, 2007, 16:22
I love the performance of the GT-R but cannot get past the looks and video game interior. I wouldn't want to drop 70k and feel like one of the tuners from the Cars movie.

I don't need thumbs up from 18 year olds on the highway and being challenged by every civic with a coffee can out back.

For my wife's next car the tough choice remains between a TT911 and the RS5. (We have a deposit on an RS5 and a TT will be easy pick up. I am still unsure which car will hold up better as a daily driver that will see 100,000 miles in 4 years.):mech:

Rstr
December 20th, 2007, 18:47

"Move to US" Ummm no thanks. How about you take him!? :harass:

Leadfoot
December 20th, 2007, 22:12
I reckon 600+whp (hubs) with 1 bar and breathing mods.

I was under the impression that the new GTR was much more difficult to tune than ever before?

Fab
December 21st, 2007, 10:25
I love the performance of the GT-R but cannot get past the looks and video game interior. I wouldn't want to drop 70k and feel like one of the tuners from the Cars movie.

I don't need thumbs up from 18 year olds on the highway and being challenged by every civic with a coffee can out back.

For my wife's next car the tough choice remains between a TT911 and the RS5. (We have a deposit on an RS5 and a TT will be easy pick up. I am still unsure which car will hold up better as a daily driver that will see 100,000 miles in 4 years.):mech: This is exactly my statement and this is the reason why we can't compare the GTR to the TT. This is just another league... It is not a matter of price for shure not.

Your point of being challenged by tuned cars is definitely a sad reality with the GT-R and not what most of us want. This image is the weakness of this car.

That's funny man : RS5 or TT are also my only 2 next candidates. With a preference for the TT :king:

Z07
December 21st, 2007, 11:25
I was under the impression that the new GTR was much more difficult to tune than ever before?
Only if you want to keep your warranty. Let's look at the facts.

1. 50% more capacity.
2. Lower boost pressure in stock trim (0.7bar vs 0.93bar for R34).
3. More restrictive crap in exhaust to meet emissions regulations.
4. Steel turbos as standard as opposed to ceramic ones.
5.Bigger turbos as standard.

It may or may not produce the same specific outputs of the old RB26, but being 50% bigger, it doesn’t need to.

ben916
December 21st, 2007, 23:05
RussianM3_dude (http://www.rs6.com/forum/member.php?u=5330)
Banned

Too much negativity? or was it the penis joke?

Benman
December 21st, 2007, 23:57
RussianM3_dude (http://www.rs6.com/forum/member.php?u=5330)
Banned

Too much negativity? or was it the penis joke? Other reasons...

Leadfoot
December 22nd, 2007, 00:05
I must say I checked on other sites, including BMW ones and RussianM3_dude's reputation precedes him. Clearly he turned his opinion to suit which site he was on and get the most reaction.

I doubt we have seen the last of him.

Z07
December 22nd, 2007, 00:49
I think he was a member of Putin youth.

The Pretender
December 22nd, 2007, 09:53
Are we not off topic here.

Why put so much energy in that person, keep it a rest and move on topic.

Jarod.

Fab
December 22nd, 2007, 11:17
Yeah lets not focus on him to much...

back on topic : RS5 1000x for me :jlol:

Rage
December 22nd, 2007, 13:46
Yeah lets not focus on him to much...

back on topic : RS5 1000x for me :jlol:

Ok....what colour??

Ive always thought id get it black.....but recently saw a red S5 and it looked amazing with its silver mirrors.

Hmm red or black?

Fab
December 22nd, 2007, 17:21
black most probably hehehe :king:

Z07
December 22nd, 2007, 20:36
black most probably hehehe :king:
Can I change your mind?

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h224/gtculture/gtrhks.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h224/gtculture/gtr5.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h224/gtculture/gtr4_3.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h224/gtculture/gtr1_2.jpg