PDA

View Full Version : Kastangebrown Audi exclusive leather

Michaël Barbé
December 9th, 2007, 18:54
Hello,

anyone has this kind of leather in their Audi? I prefer in an RS6 but it's also good when you can show me pictures of that color in other Audi's.

Thanks alot!
:rs6kiss:

Michaël Barbé
December 12th, 2007, 19:07
for those who don't know the color: http://www.audi.com/audi/be/nl2/new_cars/Exclusive_Line.html

click on:minisite: exclusive and then leather: material. then you'll see this color is a row of other colors. Nobody has a picture of an Audi with that interior?

Qisha
December 12th, 2007, 20:24
Dear Michaël Barbé,

i took me a while to go through the specs, but here you go.

RS4 Convertible:

Exterieur: Ibiswhite
Interieur: Exclusive Maroonbrown (aka. Kastanienbraun - in german) with white stitching

Sorry dont have any more pics but hope this will give you a foretaste.

Qisha

Qisha
December 13th, 2007, 07:58
Dear Michaël Barbé,

to help you with Exclusive Interieur Options, especially brown, here are more different brown colors:

Chestnutbrown. (aka. Maronenbraun - in german)
Coconutbrown (aka. Cocusbeige - in german)
Maroonbrown (aka. Kastanienbraun - in german)
Saddlebrown (aka. Sattelbraun- in german)

Audi A8 W12, Exclusive Interieur Chestnutbrown, stitiching tone-in-tone.
Audi A8 W12, Exclusive Interieur Coconutbrown, black piping
Audi A8 W12, Exclusive Interieur Maroonbrown, black piping, black stitching
Audi A8 W12, Exclusive Interieur Maroonbrown/Saddlebrown, Maroonbrown piping, Maroonbrown stitching

Qisha

Michaël Barbé
December 14th, 2007, 12:21
thanks alot!!

i didn't know the color was that dark!

where have you found these pictures? Do you also have pics of the amaretto color? + anyone has an Audi-interior where the seats, sidepannels of the doors, floormats and steering wheels is the same color. (read: not black and not kastangebrown!!)

I love these sportseats! does anybody know if you can choose the stitchings on all colors?!

thanks!!

Michaël Barbé

Qisha
December 14th, 2007, 13:25
Dear Michaël Barbé,

if you decide to go for Audi Exclusive Interior you can choose any combination, just like you want it.

Here you go with your request:

Audi A8 4.2 TDi, Interior Amarettobrown, Steering Wheel Amarettobrown with Wood Apps., Door Inlays and Roof Alcantara Amarettobrown (Flormats and Carpet stay black in this Color Combo. Could be Amarettobrown as well if ordered Exclusive. This one is regular Color optioned)

Qisha

Michaël Barbé
December 14th, 2007, 13:51
thanks again for the pictures... but if I have to be honest, I don't think any brown fits with black. It's only my opinion but I love it when everything makes 'one'. In fact I'm searching for a brown leather that's fits the carbonfiber plates and middle console. Carbron is also 'black', I know but in Germany (IAA) I liked the color of the leather sportseats of the red RS6 but my problem is that I won't like this color anymore if my steering wheel was that color... I think you feel where I'm going. All brown interior with carbon plates that's for sure. But: which brown fits the best and looks best... I know, I'm not easy on this subject. It's just, when I buy something,I want to buy the best, that what I find the prettiest! But all my wishes combined are not easy to deal with... Maybe you guys have ideas, experiences...
(last nitpicking question: does an all amarettobrown interior (or even maybe the cocosbeige!!) (steering wheel, seats,... (everything)) fit the carbon?

Many questions but maybe not as any answers to make me happy!

If you read this completely: Congratulations! You're a true fan, like me;)

If you can help me: Congratualtions: You are a bit of a hero to me, not like me

Michaël Barbé

Qisha
December 14th, 2007, 14:06
Dear Michaël Barbé,

if you are talking about the new RS6, you can get the whole Interior covered/upholstered in one Color. Doors, Roof, Dashboard etc.

Regarding "what brown fits best?":

-what Exterior Color?

Where are you situated?

Qisha

Michaël Barbé
December 14th, 2007, 16:40
New RS6, don't have the money yet but Ibis white is the answer to your question, so you can answer mine;)

I'm from Belgium (or wasn't this your question?)

Michaël Barbé
December 15th, 2007, 10:49
the cognacleather is another opinion... it goes with carbon and... no?
or maybe havanna... picking is soooooo difficult!

Qisha
December 26th, 2007, 20:43
Dear Michaël Barbé,

sorry for the delayed reply!

If you consider Ibiswhite i would go for Saddlebrown Leather. In my eyes this brown fits best with white exterior color. As you like the steering wheel to be in matching color, go with the exclusive Alcantara Roof (can be saddlebrown as well) and choose the large Dashboard leather package, also saddlebrown.

I was asking for your location because of the possibility to visit Neckarsulm and check out what is possible in person.

Qisha

Michaël Barbé
December 26th, 2007, 23:20
Aaah, I really appreciate you helping me out... But I would go for the Cognac anyway... I REALLY like it: warm, luxurious, sportive,...

If you've got a picture of the saddlebrown on a white Audi you can post it!! Really like to see it dough!

MB

KarlMarx
January 29th, 2008, 09:32
Guys (and hopefully Qisha) - what do you think would be a good interior leather colour choice to go with Sepang Blue?

Qisha
January 29th, 2008, 09:58
Dear KarlMarx,

as Sepang Blue is a light and shiny color, a light interior will fit perfectly. Full Silver- or Silver Alcantara eihter one with Alcantara Headliner.

Brown fits darker blue versions, like deepsea blue or mugello blue.

For a better insight, attached you will find samples.

Qisha

PS: not to mention, black always fits. Could be a option as well: Black Leather/ Silver Alcantara Combo.

KarlMarx
January 29th, 2008, 10:10
So quick! Thanks Qisha

Michaël Barbé
February 6th, 2008, 15:00
anyone pic's of full cognacbrown interior. In a folder of audi exclusive you see th 2 seats and the steering wheel in this heavenly color!

MB