http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/secret_new_cars.php

no details on rs5

AndyBG
December 9th, 2007, 03:18
There will be RS 5, trust me ! ;)

Leadfoot
December 9th, 2007, 13:16
There will be RS 5, trust me ! ;)

And I know roughly when and how much it will be producing. ;)

Ricoloco
December 9th, 2007, 15:10

Telltelltelltelltelltelltelltelltell!!!!!!!!!!

Boosted-Bora
December 10th, 2007, 02:12
I wonder when we will be getting the RS6 here in the states.....:doh: But i cant wait to get the TTS and RS-TT

Rage
December 10th, 2007, 02:46
Telltelltelltelltelltelltelltelltell!!!!!!!!!!

The real question.....the one that keeps me awake at night....is.....What kind of alloys will they use????

Its just that the S5 ones are the best! Infact i like them more than the RS4 ones.

Perhaps a 20" variant? Or is that too bling?

Audiphile
December 10th, 2007, 04:20
The real question.....the one that keeps me awake at night....is.....What kind of alloys will they use????

Its just that the S5 ones are the best! Infact i like them more than the RS4 ones.

Perhaps a 20" variant? Or is that too bling?

20" Rims are never too bling! As long as they have that Audi look to them they look perfect. (Avoid spinners:doh: )

RussianM3_dude
December 10th, 2007, 09:47

It will be twin supercharged, my sources tell me. :lovl:

Leadfoot
December 10th, 2007, 11:31

That's interesting M3_dude. :boring:

crespo
December 10th, 2007, 15:13
Well, don't mention it unless you actually plan on saying it!

RussianM3_dude
December 10th, 2007, 15:58
This is EXACTLY what I was saying. It's just not good manners. And since it cannot be proven either way, puts doubt on the honesty of the poster.

tvrfan
December 10th, 2007, 17:23
i dont think it will be twin supercharged. it will be a biturbo. hands down.

Leadfoot
December 10th, 2007, 18:00
Guys, it too early to release info that might change due to changing decisions from the board like there was with the RS6, it was running numerous engine options up until a few months before it was official released at Frankfurt. The same is true of the RS5, I know of what they are looking for with regards to output figures but the format of engine choice may change between now and the next six months.

What I do know is it will be a step up from the current RS4 engine. :hahahehe: And as for the rest of the package (handling, brakes, gearbox etc) I reckon this car will be every bit the leap forward that Audi made with the R8.

P.S.

And M3_dude, trust me my honesty is totally intact.

tvrfan
December 10th, 2007, 18:28

good joke :hihi:

RussianM3_dude
December 10th, 2007, 19:48
Guys, it too early to release info that might change due to changing decisions from the board like there was with the RS6, it was running numerous engine options up until a few months before it was official released at Frankfurt. The same is true of the RS5, I know of what they are looking for with regards to output figures but the format of engine choice may change between now and the next six months.

What I do know is it will be a step up from the current RS4 engine. :hahahehe: And as for the rest of the package (handling, brakes, gearbox etc) I reckon this car will be every bit the leap forward that Audi made with the R8.

P.S.

And M3_dude, trust me my honesty is totally intact.

I didn't say you were dishonest, but imagine another poster, a recent one, claiming that he had the inside track on future models but he couldn't tell us... You see?