PDA

View Full Version : For those looking to accelerate climate change..

Rage
December 7th, 2007, 00:17
A large London Audi dealer called today to confirm:-

TTRS August 2009

RS5 February 2009

AndyBG
December 7th, 2007, 00:53

TTRS August 2009

RS5 February 2009

Sounds realistic to me...

got boost
December 7th, 2007, 01:16
count me in for an RS5!

raulg
December 7th, 2007, 01:38

TTRS August 2009

RS5 February 2009

And is for UK realease date. What can we expect in US? Is UK same like rest of europe - 6 months earlier than here?

AndyBG
December 7th, 2007, 01:55
And is for UK realease date. What can we expect in US? Is UK same like rest of europe - 6 months earlier than here?

UK is allmost the same time as Europe, US will follow UK at least six months after...

Audiphile
December 7th, 2007, 03:44
That's very late for the US. Audi always does this. They need to send these machines to the US MUCH EARLIER otherwise they always look like they are behind.:noshake: You are talking around 2010 for the RS5 and TTRS in the US! What about the RS4? That is crazy late in my opinion. Customers want these vehicles now. One year is ok to wait, but two years? Come on Audi speed it up. Thank goodness Audi is expanding quattro GmbH manufacturering capacity.

MPT
December 7th, 2007, 11:41
That's very late for the US. Audi always does this. They need to send these machines to the US MUCH EARLIER otherwise they always look like they are behind.:noshake: You are talking around 2010 for the RS5 and TTRS in the US! What about the RS4? That is crazy late in my opinion. Customers want these vehicles now. One year is ok to wait, but two years? Come on Audi speed it up. Thank goodness Audi is expanding quattro GmbH manufacturering capacity.

I think you misunderstand what Audi Rennsport is all about. Exclusive cars. It's nok like M cars.

By the way, of course Europe get the new Audis earlier ? This is where the market is. I agree that USA should get them quicker than now, but as soon as Europe - at least not as it is point of time.

Leadfoot
December 7th, 2007, 12:23
I'm already first in line for the RS5 at my dealer. :jlol:

RussianM3_dude
December 7th, 2007, 15:19
I think you misunderstand what Audi Rennsport is all about. Exclusive cars. It's nok like M cars.

By the way, of course Europe get the new Audis earlier ? This is where the market is. I agree that USA should get them quicker than now, but as soon as Europe - at least not as it is point of time.

It's only exclusive due to limited numbers, not due to price of performance.

Leadfoot
December 7th, 2007, 15:45

Explain? :confused:

The RS4 is basically the same price as the new M3 and yet their respective performance figures are all but the same.

P.S.

You not think that the M3 will compete with the next RS5 as it won't trust me on this. :hahahehe:

Rage
December 7th, 2007, 17:32
I'm already first in line for the RS5 at my dealer. :jlol:

You must be at a different dealer to me then;)

Rage
December 7th, 2007, 17:33
More Audi shenanigans:cool2:

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/secret_new_car.php?sid=1324&page=1

Rage
December 7th, 2007, 17:34

Mate.....im a protagonist of free speech......but what?

MR USER
December 20th, 2007, 07:35
M3 Dude... what is written on the plate in your pic? is that "Quattro ist fur sissies"?

Is that the plate of Michelle Mouton??? That would be appropriate!!!

Fab
December 20th, 2007, 13:50
2009 sounds perfect to me :hahahehe:

The RS5 is definitely a candidate to trade my RS4

QuattroFun
December 22nd, 2007, 19:36
Yes indeed - with the right development approach from Audi the RS5 could be my next car as well!

Leadfoot
December 22nd, 2007, 19:38
Join an orderly queue behind me though. ;)