PDA

View Full Version : Rs6 Logo!!!

RS6 POWER
December 6th, 2007, 14:37
I am going to embroider the embosed RS6 logo on the seats, does anyone have the digitalized RS6 LOGO??? Or as to were I can find it???

Thanks,
Manuel

DonS
August 21st, 2009, 18:53
Did you ever find a suitable logo? How did your seats look? Photos please!!

I'm trying to make a logo to embroider on my floor mats.

SAF
August 21st, 2009, 18:59
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3459/3398202481_b38820842d_o.jpg

DonS
August 21st, 2009, 19:43
Great, but I think the machine needs more simple colors (read, black and white). So, I've been hacking and here's something simple. Now let's see if I can convince a pimply teenager at the mall to embroider them on my mats.

kingofnyc22
August 21st, 2009, 20:04
To get them done on the mats you need a special machine since mats are too thick for regular one.
To get them on the seats you need to remove leather from the seats. There no other way.

mmaturo
August 21st, 2009, 20:40
Great, but I think the machine needs more simple colors (read, black and white). So, I've been hacking and here's something simple. Now let's see if I can convince a pimply teenager at the mall to embroider them on my mats.

You may try doing the parts you have in white in a silver colored thread. Its more accurate to what the OEM ones that I have are and will match the pipping and leather in the car better (in my opinion anyway). Also will not appear as dirty from foot marks on them.

If you find a way to get it done please post the details...I would probably attempt to get my original mats done too. I am happy with my OEM logo mats now that the leather trim coordinates with my silver interior and I added a heel pad as the driver's side got destroyed immediately, but horrified with the $800 i have invested in them.

DonS
August 21st, 2009, 22:17
I struck out at the mall. The kid was worried about breaking needles on the heavy carpet. Bummer. I need to regroup...