PDA

View Full Version : Official Top Gear / Fifth Gear thread.

RussianM3_dude
December 5th, 2007, 22:49
So? who are the closet fanatics? I just saw the 7th episode (with the British Leyland Challenge) and it was brilliant? Anybody have their favourite TG/FG moments?

The RS6
December 5th, 2007, 23:11
I have all seasons all episodes and all top gear specials and Jeremy Clarkson movies...

:D

(yep, I'm not kidding) :D

Favourite moments...

Jeremy Loving the old RS4, Jeremy loving the new RS4, Jeremy loving the R8, Jeremy Loving the RS6... :)

RussianM3_dude
December 6th, 2007, 08:54
I have to say that despite the worries that they ran out of content, this season is brilliant. We now have Top Gear for entertainment and Fifth Gear for slightly more serious reviews. Tiff is not very good though, his reviews tend to be too simplistic and don't give enough info.

RussianM3_dude
December 6th, 2007, 08:54
I have all seasons all episodes and all top gear specials and Jeremy Clarkson movies...

Favourite moments...

Jeremy Loving the old RS4, Jeremy loving the new RS4, Jeremy loving the R8, Jeremy Loving the RS6... :)

That's a kiss of death. Jeremy always loves the rubbish cars.

KarlMarx
December 6th, 2007, 09:30
I agree re Tiff Needell - he also comes across as a bit arrogant to me which just puts me off even more.

Bingocaller
December 6th, 2007, 10:39
Richard Hammond: "I am a driving god!"

Best moment ever!

RussianM3_dude
December 6th, 2007, 11:46
The part when they were sitting in the Rovers filled with water... sheer brilliance. The show also has great cinematoraphy and very good music.

Charles DLF
December 6th, 2007, 13:04
Not sure i have a favorite moment of TG, every episode is just a true moment of exccitement and entertainment! FG on the other is a little more serious, not quite as entertaining.

I just think that sending those fools out with 1500£ and tell them to buy a mid engine itilian supercar, a porsche, is a brilliant idea!!

AndyBG
December 6th, 2007, 14:05
Top Gear rules !

Fifth gear is great, Tiff and Plato are fantastic behind the wheel, alltough not funny as TG crew.

Mr. J
December 7th, 2007, 17:37

Favourite moments...

Did Jeremy test the B5 RS4?? I have just seen the Tiff test of the B5 RS4.. Do you remember witch episode/sesaon jeremy tested the B5 RS4?

The RS6
December 7th, 2007, 23:26
Did Jeremy test the B5 RS4?? I have just seen the Tiff test of the B5 RS4.. Do you remember witch episode/sesaon jeremy tested the B5 RS4?

It was in Jeremy Clarkson's movie from 2001 about his top 100 cars where he said "the B5 RS4 is a stunningly good car, 50000 pounds of all wheel drive get-up-and-go" :hihi:

"One of the worlds greatest ground coverers..."

He then said: "I don't like the word awesome, it's too american, but the RS4 is AWESOME, and MAGNIFECENT and SPECTACULAR and WONDERFUL, I absolutley adore it... "

And then he made fun of some beemers :applause:

Anyway, the video:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jeremy-Clarkson-Top-100-Cars/dp/B00005RCAR

It can be found on torrents, for example at www.motorworld.net ...

AndyBG
December 8th, 2007, 02:02
It was in Jeremy Clarkson's movie from 2001 about his top 100 cars where he said "the B5 RS4 is a stunningly good car, 50000 pounds of all wheel drive get-up-and-go" :hihi:

"One of the worlds greatest ground coverers..."

He then said: "I don't like the word awesome, it's too american, but the RS4 is AWESOME, and MAGNIFECENT and SPECTACULAR and WONDERFUL, I absolutley adore it... "

And then he made fun of some beemers :applause:

Anyway, the video:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jeremy-Clarkson-Top-100-Cars/dp/B00005RCAR

It can be found on torrents, for example at www.motorworld.net ...

Man, you love TG !!! :D

You now from word to word... ! :thumb:

BBC world tomorow starts with TG season, but that is ''compact'' edition, only 30 mins...

The RS6
December 8th, 2007, 09:06
Man, you love TG !!! :D

You now from word to word... ! :thumb:

LOL Nah, I watched that video a few days ago, then opened it and quoted what JC said... :)

I'm not insane :hihi: :applause:

AndyBG
December 8th, 2007, 17:01
I'm not insane :hihi: :applause:

Of c, I never said that. :0:

Phage
December 10th, 2007, 21:05
The part when they were sitting in the Rovers filled with water... sheer brilliance. The show also has great cinematoraphy and very good music.

That was awesome indeed! And i totally agree great shots and soundtracks. They did have some awesome scenery in this season.

Nice to see that Hamilton is just a normal kid that wants huge bling bling wheels on his benz like the rest. :hihi:

Really weird to see that 3 series steer itself around the track btw.

next up s10e09 :heart:

RussianM3_dude
December 11th, 2007, 09:01
Soon there will be a RS4/M3/C63 test.