PDA

View Full Version : For those that doubt that I have an RS4.

RussianM3_dude
December 2nd, 2007, 21:07
Not that I care and I suspect not that anyone else cares... For Swiss members...

I will be in Geneva from Saturday till Sunday, and the car will be parked "downtown". So if anyone wants to see it... just PM me.

I'll be partying in club Krystal, my friend DJ Sputnik is playing there "Russian Winter Volume 1" is where it's at!

MR USER
December 2nd, 2007, 21:51
No doubs... but do you really think it's a good idea to advertise where your car will be... well that might not be a smart idea. A friend of mine here in the police of geneva tells me is one of the most stolen car. they come all the way from lyon to steal them and they get them there in less than 1.5 hous!!!

I would change the spot if I were you! and not tell anyone about it!!!!

RussianM3_dude
December 2nd, 2007, 22:02
Oh No! What a "Greek" tragedy!!!! No more RS4!!! How would I cope!!!!

Seriously though, last time in Geneva, I saw 2 RS4s exactly like mine and one of them was in the same parking lot. I mean EXACTLY the same. I was pressing the open button on the key and getting confused.

itisme
December 2nd, 2007, 22:59
try to learn your license plate so you know it without looking to your car papers...

RussianM3_dude
December 3rd, 2007, 08:24
I switch cars too often, so don't remember. Besides that car park in Geneva looks identical whatever the floor.

PetrolDave
December 3rd, 2007, 09:53
We don't doubt that you have an RS4 - we just wonder "why"? since you are always complaining about it ...

RussianM3_dude
December 3rd, 2007, 09:58
Spur of the moment descision. It's a little better now, since the new M3 is a huge dissapointment to me and I am not as pressed to get another car. Besides, it's a company car, so it costs me peanuts.

Phage
December 3rd, 2007, 13:27
To bad i'm not a criminal. I could steal it and do M3_dude and all of us a favour :D

Fab
December 5th, 2007, 12:25
I switch cars too often, so don't remember. Besides that car park in Geneva looks identical whatever the floor. Hey Dude I think we a have better to do than coming to check if you own an RS4 or not :doh:

just to remind you that in switzerland you keep the same license plate. So are you shure you frequenty change car :vhmmm: even if you do so (great for you) the plate remains the same

Also remember my statement about car jacking in Geneva (you laughed)... Mr. User just confirmed what the reality is : car jacking is definitely in Geneva

Please sell or get your RS stolen so that we close this matter :hihi:

RussianM3_dude
December 5th, 2007, 15:55
I got a new plate with my car.

Fab
December 5th, 2007, 19:06
Is it your first car :applause: that's the only logic explanation

RussianM3_dude
December 5th, 2007, 22:47
No, third in Switzerland.

Der Major
December 6th, 2007, 09:01
To bad i'm not a criminal. I could steal it and do M3_dude and all of us a favour :D

:hihi: :bow: :bow: :thumb:

Silvant
December 13th, 2007, 20:04
man. EVERY single post i have ever read from you or about makes you come off as the biggest tool...... seriously.. and this one just adds to it..

why not just go away quietly... i just returned from geneva, i wish this was a week ago for you little "proof of idiocy meeting".. then i could have at least flattened your tires..

RussianM3_dude
December 13th, 2007, 22:56
I bet you feel real smart, in your magic underwear, dontcha ?

Silvant
December 14th, 2007, 00:02
:eye: im not wearing any.

it's just that added to everything you have ever said on this forum.... this current proposal of "come see my car" etc... hilarious... almost on the verge of gay.
so when people showed up.. what would have happened then...

"ah HA, SEE!.. i told you i had one!! nee ner nee ner neee neeer"....

^^say above quote in little boys voice..

*and my grammar can be credited to my jet-lag.

RussianM3_dude
December 14th, 2007, 09:59
No, we could have just went for a drink or something.

OzRS4
December 14th, 2007, 10:03
No, we could have just went for a drink or something.

And to hear your nag all night long about your saga with your RS4??? thanks but no thanks! even if you bought me a plane ticket just to see your car! :boring:

RussianM3_dude
December 14th, 2007, 11:34
Nah, Switzerland is boring mate, I'd rather head over to OZ, sip some Foster's on the beach in Surfer's paradise watching all the fit Sheilas paly beach volleyball and tell you all about why I dislike the RS4.

BTW, I came VERY close to moving to Australia a few years back. I could have been your neighbour!

PetrolDave
December 14th, 2007, 11:51
tell you all about why I dislike the RS4.
Instead of spending your life bitching about it, just sell it!

Continuing to own something you obviously hate just proves what a fool you are...

OzRS4
December 14th, 2007, 11:59
Nah, Switzerland is boring mate, I'd rather head over to OZ, sip some Foster's on the beach in Surfer's paradise watching all the fit Sheilas paly beach volleyball and tell you all about why I dislike the RS4.

BTW, I came VERY close to moving to Australia a few years back. I could have been your neighbour!

Mate, Thanks goodness you didn't move here!!! LOL, just kiddding dude. You're alright, you have your rights to whine about something you hate but it's just that you do it more than a woman...now that's a scary thought. If you dislike it that much, just sell it..sure you may lose some bucks but you'll get over it and be much more happier.
Life is short, enjoy what you've got and be happy!!! :cheers:

RussianM3_dude
December 14th, 2007, 12:34
Can't sell it. It's a lease. I have about 22,000kms left to go on it.

Erik
December 14th, 2007, 15:21
So, the more you drive it the sooner you get rid of it ;)

RussianM3_dude
December 14th, 2007, 15:37
Exactly. I am putting a lot of mileage already.

AndyBG
December 14th, 2007, 15:45
Exactly. I am putting a lot of mileage already.

Will you ever again consider Audi as potential choice after owning B7 RS 4 ?

RussianM3_dude
December 14th, 2007, 16:23
Probably not. The regular Audis are awfull to drive. At least the ones I tried. I just don't like Audi's compromize and take on handling. I would either get something truly sporty or truly comfortable. So CSL or a Jag XF kinda deal. Never say never of course. If I HAVE to take an AWD car, maybe will check out the new B8 S4.

MPT
December 14th, 2007, 16:55
Probably not. The regular Audis are awfull to drive. At least the ones I tried. I just don't like Audi's compromize and take on handling. I would either get something truly sporty or truly comfortable. So CSL or a Jag XF kinda deal. Never say never of course. If I HAVE to take an AWD car, maybe will check out the new B8 S4.

And a normal BMW, Merc, Jag or whatever is uncompromising? I think not :hihi:

And you really can't compare a normal Audi A-model with a M CSL, now can you ?

How much money would you loose, if you canceled the lease ? - i would deffinently have done so, if i were as sad as you obviously are.

RussianM3_dude
December 14th, 2007, 17:14
Too much money. I mean it's not like the car leaves me clinically depressed whenever I see it. I might really not like it, but I can tolerate it, no biggie.

jonas_dg
December 15th, 2007, 13:17
I don't get you, so many people dream of driving such a car. You get it for free and all I see you do is complaining about it on an Audi forum of all places. Be glad you're in this position. I know I can't afford an RS4 :-)

RussianM3_dude
December 16th, 2007, 13:23
I didn't get the car for free. I am leasing it.

PetrolDave
December 16th, 2007, 17:42
I didn't get the car for free. I am leasing it.
You just posted on www.rs246.com that it's your company that is leasing it, and you pay them?

Yet another Russian_M3dude mistruth?

RussianM3_dude
December 16th, 2007, 20:06
It's a company car, as in it is registered to the company but I pay for the use i.e. most of the lease. Gas and insurance is covered for me. What's so difficult to understand.

PetrolDave
December 17th, 2007, 17:33
What's so difficult to understand.
You posting different things on different forums ...

Kinda proves you are schizophrenic I guess.

RussianM3_dude
December 17th, 2007, 18:28
We are definetly not schizo.

AuditudeA642
December 17th, 2007, 22:46
Im going to have to defend both sides in the case. In most of our opinions the RS4 is a great car but if everyone liked the same cars everyone would be driving an RS4. You can't make everyone happy. The same way im not a big fan of the M5 he is not a fan of the RS4. If the M5 was available before the RS4 i may have given it a try but i love 4 wheel drive and manuals. Im sorry you don't enjoy the RS4 as much as me but theres a different car for everyone.

RussianM3_dude
December 18th, 2007, 08:59
Exactly. BTW, I didn't like the M5 either... or the new M3.

rs4some
December 18th, 2007, 09:27

Firstly no one in Australia drinks Fosters, we ship that rubbish to the Poms for them to drink.

Secondly i have never... ever seen a lease that you can not get out of. Sell the car, pay the lease out or get someone else to takeover the lease.

Thirdly the RS4 is far from being a rubbish car, hence all the world wide praise it has received. You may have got a lemon, that sux though for what it is the car fits the bill very well.

RussianM3_dude
December 18th, 2007, 10:58
Of course I can get out of a lease, not cheapely. I have a very large downpayment tied in the car.

Carl Lassiter
December 18th, 2007, 18:12
Firstly no one in Australia drinks Fosters, we ship that rubbish to the Poms for them to drink.

To thank us for what we shipped you:lovl:

ben916
December 20th, 2007, 21:59
Exactly. BTW, I didn't like the M5 either... or the new M3.

Sorry to pigpile, but man you are a downer.

I have a lovely Ford Mustang GT for trade for your lousy RS4?
Just take a gander at these wonderful American options offered in 1986:
302 V8 5 speed,
manual windows,
manual mirrors,
no seat warmers,
no paddle shifters,
15" rims, (oh yeah!)
power steering,
drum brakes in the rear (from a 1977 ford pinto, i am not lying!)!!!
152,000 miles,
original owner!!!
Leaks oil via head gaskets and valve cover gaskets,
Starts EVERY time,
First year of Fuel Injection for Mustang,
No A/C! just use your manual window lever to cool things down.
Goes great in a straight line, take corners at your own risk...
Performs great in the rain, except when taking off from a stop,
Performs absolutely terrible in snow!
Performs worse in ice!!
Heater pumps!
Oh and the factory fog lights light bulbs burn out after 10 hours of use!
Silver/black with that big goofy flat black sticker on the hood,
Removable sunroof(?)

Still want to complain about your terrible leased RS4?

Thrives
December 21st, 2007, 10:25
Hey Ben,

That sounds as a nice rig you got there ... true American muscle which I am sad to say is a dying breed with Gore and his proselytes taking the stage.

As for our friend M3_dude ... yep, a bit of a downer indeed. Not because he does not like his RS4 but moreso because he does manage to come off as a bit of an arrogant ass since most of us in here would give our left nut to be in his place every morning as he pushes the start button. I am sure however that this is unintentional though and that he is a nice guy once the dime reaches the bottom of the well (and it might take a while :)).

But this is one of the downsides of attending this forum since sometimes you get the feeling that everything not called Audi, BMW, Merc etc with below 300 bhp is utter shite. Ah well, not to be a scrooge, I still like it here :cheers:

PetrolDave
December 21st, 2007, 11:13
But this is one of the downsides of attending this forum since sometimes you get the feeling that everything not called Audi, BMW, Merc etc with below 300 bhp is utter shite. Ah well, not to be a scrooge, I still like it here :cheers:
Not all of us think like that.

I drive, and love, a B7 RS4 Avant - which has enough performance, grip, etc. to make me grin like a Cheshire Cat every time I drive it, and sounds gorgeous too.

My wife has a Skoda Fabia 1.2 Ambiente - which I also love to drive, for completely different reasons. It has a 3 cylinder engine with a really great balancer shaft system, so you get all the lovely 1.5 order sounds (remember the 5-cylinder Audi Quattro - intentional capital Q - which made gorgeous off-beat sounds, that's due to the 2.5 order sounds from the engine) without the usual roughness of a 3 (or 4) cylinder engine. I love revving it, even though it's performance is so poor rice puddings are safe, just to listen to it.

P.S. I still have fond memories of the Corvette ZR1 with the LT5 engine that I used to occasionally get to drive when I was at Lotus Engineering.