PDA

View Full Version : Some Serious Questions... Help needed ;) (S4,RS4, RS6lim, RS4 Diesel!!)

AndyBG
December 2nd, 2007, 17:17
4.2 V8 biturbo... :D

El_cucaracha
December 2nd, 2007, 19:04
4.2 V8 bi-turbo, mean old V8 with new turbos, naa... i think something bigger, like 4.6L V8 Bitubo, that will be nice... cause 4.2 V8 is getting too old.... maybe valvelift, and new quattro system, it would be nice...... 500hp 560nm.... 4.5 to 100km/h..... P.S we all know that RS6 will be able on more than 4.6 0-100km/h...

raulg
December 2nd, 2007, 19:54
You didn't get any "specific" release dates for any of those cars, did you?

Nice thing, I was thinking about visiting their lot, with my first next trip to Europe (next year?!-2007is kinda done!)

Well, if you got some confirmation in person that it will be a V6 Turbo S4 than Leadfoot is wrong about the B8 S4 being supercharged.

El_cucaracha
December 2nd, 2007, 20:44
:D few houres ago i talked with audi's georgian dealership meneger,adn he told me that sepcially for georgia russia, and entire caucasia there will be build all new powerful diesel engine for A4 which can work on low quality diesel.... and special audi a3 wich will be adapted for countryside roads which are awful here....

RussianM3_dude
December 2nd, 2007, 20:50
The A4 Chechnya edition... camouflage paint, demagnetized car bottom to prevent limpet mine attachment, front hooks for donkey trailering for when the engine breaks, tinted windows to prevent the Federals from identifying you, weapon ports, SAM-roof, Sat Nav displays picture of Kadyrov on start up.

El_cucaracha
December 2nd, 2007, 20:56
yeah something like that, and also gun holes in doors so you could fire your AK from the car...

oh and one more thing...RS6 Avant will never be sold here, i was told that saloon version will be available from early 2009, there will be only 25 cars sold here....

Leadfoot
December 2nd, 2007, 22:44
I have asked the question again about the S4 being supercharged and the same answer keeps coming, SUPERCHARGED.

What can I say, one of us is wrong.

RussianM3_dude
December 3rd, 2007, 08:21
At any rate soon enough one of you will have (Lead)Foot in the mouth.

Leadfoot
December 3rd, 2007, 11:12
At any rate soon enough one of you will have (Lead)Foot in the mouth.

M3_dude,

You may have noticed but there is quite a few things I have got correct based of what ANTHRAxx_ saw. The RS4 with diesel, that is the body they used for the new A4 as it is wider than the standard B7 A4 and I did say that a hi-powered diesel was coming in either S or RS form.

The RS4 having a bigger engine, well that might mean it will be a bigger version of the V8 or possibly a V10 as I think may be possibility, based on what has been hinted to my of the possible torque figure that Audi are looking for.

RussianM3_dude
December 3rd, 2007, 11:39
I did not say you are wrong, I said wait an see.

tvrfan
December 4th, 2007, 19:29
what do you think, would be there a B8 RS4 avant and cabrio too, i dont think cabrio, but a RS5 cabrio??? i hope so !

chewym
December 4th, 2007, 23:29
Sure, why not. Just wait a bit.