PDA

View Full Version : Question for Qisha

KresoF1
November 30th, 2007, 12:00
Do you have by any chance the real picture of Audi Exclusive Package(code PYN) in Black with seat inserts and stitching in Crimson Red, Signal Orange and Silver?

Second, is it possible to order PYN with Full leather PL3(say in Black-code JN)?

If so, is it possible to order stitching in Crimson Red, Signal Orange or Silver on door panels(which are in full Black leather)?

Thanks in advance! My dealer do not have a clue and it is not very clear from the current R8 price list...

Qisha
December 3rd, 2007, 11:02
Dear KresoF1,

yes you can get the interieur made the way you want it. You can describe everything from point to point, we will write it down and customize your car. As it is a special order this will take longer, as the parts needed might not be in stock. But as i understood, your interest should be no problem.

To give you a idea, this is the actual Showroom Car in the Audi Forum Neckarsulm. With custom interieur.

Qisha

PS: if i would have to build my R8, i would go for the Recaro Bucket Seats- and build the whole interieur with Alcantara Soul (black) combined with either white or red stitching (depending on exterieur color).

Qisha
December 3rd, 2007, 11:04
Some more pics.

AndyBG
December 3rd, 2007, 11:25
This looks VERY nice... !

El_cucaracha
December 3rd, 2007, 15:38
looks awful.... i hate that color....

KresoF1
December 3rd, 2007, 16:18
Some more pics.

Thanks Qisha!

That is the R8 in Dark Saddle Brown Metallic... Nice, but not my color...

My idea is to get Full Black Interior(code PYB) in leather with seat inserts(a la code PYN) in either Crimson Red or Jet Grey with all seats stitching, stitching on doors, steering wheel, knee bolster, Instrument cowl in either Jet Grey or Crimson Red. It should look great... BUT, I need to check everything again with my dealer...

BTW, is it good idea to go to Neckarsulm directly and specify interiro options there?

Qisha
December 3rd, 2007, 16:42
BTW, is it good idea to go to Neckarsulm directly and specify interiro options there?

Dear KresoF1,

i would recommend this, yes. It will be way better to explain your view- and personal wishes, directly.

Attached you will find a custom RS4 with Recaro Bucket Seats, Inlays and Stitching in Jetgray.

Qisha

PS: sorry for the poor picture quality.

KresoF1
December 3rd, 2007, 17:02
Dear KresoF1,

i would recommend this, yes. It will be way better to explain your view- and personal wishes, directly.

Attached you will find a custom RS4 with Recaro Bucket Seats, Inlays and Stitching in Jetgray.

Qisha

PS: sorry for the poor picture quality.

Qisha,

Thanks again. Very helpfull pictures...

BTW, did you saw R8 in Avussilver Pearleffekt color? I know that this color needs to be ordered via 9996 code.

Qisha
December 4th, 2007, 08:26
Dear KresoF1,

not in person but i saw a special Order, Monzasilver with Carbon Sideblades (new Color from the RS6). Looks perfect on the R8.

Attached some more custom interieur, RS4 and Q7. To give you a idea.

Qisha