PDA

View Full Version : Any pilots on RS6???

RussianM3_dude
November 24th, 2007, 14:17
So... anybody ever flew into the wild blue yonder while alone in the cockpit... or in the plane here on RomeoSierra Six? If so, you are cleared for comments.

-RS6 Tower, this is Alfa Uniform Delta India 4, RomeoMike3_Delta, requesting permission for posting?
-RM3_Delta what's your flying status, over?
-RS6 Tower, student permit and ca. 60hours plus flying time including 15 solo, over...
-RM3_Delta you truly are a cool DeltaUniformDeltaEcho, you are cleared for our adulation
-Roger RS6 Tower, over and out!

Myrtlebeach
November 25th, 2007, 00:10
Yes....
And if you had those kind of hours, you should have had your private pilots license along time ago!!!

RussianM3_dude
November 25th, 2007, 00:16
Yeah, but I was just too lazy to do the solo cross-country. I kept puting it off, then too much time passed, then I just moved from Canada.

Myrtlebeach
November 25th, 2007, 00:34
Too lazy or you got lost?? :)

RussianM3_dude
November 25th, 2007, 10:57
No moved to Switzerland etc.

Used to fly out of Montreal International. Pretty cool.

Jede
November 25th, 2007, 19:51
I've had PPL/A since 2002. Medical outdated now, should renew it next spring..

RussianM3_dude
November 25th, 2007, 21:12
I can't even renew my Medical. Every time I come up for one... I go to Ibiza or something, I would probably just burn right through the pee cup or , so it never works out.

AndyBG
November 25th, 2007, 23:45
I can't even renew my Medical. Every time I come up for one... I go to Ibiza or something, I would probably just burn right through the pee cup or , so it never works out.

:lovl: :lovl: