PDA

View Full Version : Just received my new RS4...Ibis White...Link to pics

cmathis
November 20th, 2007, 01:53
Took delivery Friday....amazing car. Having some problems with Bluetooth connecting/disconnecting, but probably just a phone problem. Should I worry about nav firmware update or ecu update?

Pics are here!

http://www.cbslimited.com/rs4.php

Craig

crespo
November 20th, 2007, 02:05
BEAUTIFUL car! congratulations!

cmathis
November 20th, 2007, 02:10
BEAUTIFUL car! congratulations!

Thanks man! :incar:

MrBucket
November 20th, 2007, 02:26
What phone? I've had trouble with a few different phones. Verizon XV6700 aka htc apache will pair up but will pick up and lose the connection all the time. A Motorola RAZR v3m will not connect to the RNS-E at all. An older Motorola v3c connects perfectly and has a huge range, 30 feet about.

cmathis
November 20th, 2007, 04:06
It's an LG VX 9900 EnV. Surprised your Razr won't pick up. It's on the approved list of phones for the rs4 nav system. Mine is doing the same thing...picking up and losing. If I get one call in, it will stick, but I rarely have time to get one dialed before it drops, or it drops as soon as I start to dial.

What phone? I've had trouble with a few different phones. Verizon XV6700 aka htc apache will pair up but will pick up and lose the connection all the time. A Motorola RAZR v3m will not connect to the RNS-E at all. An older Motorola v3c connects perfectly and has a huge range, 30 feet about.

Fab
November 20th, 2007, 06:43
Very nice car enjoy it :thumb:

Fart
November 20th, 2007, 15:39
Wow!! What a car!!!

Ruergard
November 20th, 2007, 18:16
Very nice, congratz!

Klint
November 20th, 2007, 23:41
Looks great! White's definitely the new silver for sure.

JWC
November 21st, 2007, 00:05
Very good looking car, AWSOME! You guys need to stop posting pictures of these RS4's. After seeing it in white I may be forced to get me one. Enjoy.

AndyBG
November 21st, 2007, 02:03
Beutifull car you have there ! :thumb:

White colour is here to stay, seems to me...

Enjoy your new ride ! :revs:

:cheers:

Code_2025
November 21st, 2007, 02:50
Took delivery Friday....amazing car. Having some problems with Bluetooth connecting/disconnecting, but probably just a phone problem. Should I worry about nav firmware update or ecu update?

Pics are here!

Craig

There were more than just one "unwrapped Audis" around...which one was yours?

cmathis
November 21st, 2007, 03:15
There were more than just one "unwrapped Audis" around...which one was yours?

Mine was the one only RS4 in the pics. Should be easy to spot.

Craig

India Whiskey Charlie
November 21st, 2007, 21:05
Verizon XV6700 aka htc apache will pair up but will pick up and lose the connection all the time. A Motorola RAZR v3m will not connect to the RNS-E at all. An older Motorola v3c connects perfectly and has a huge range, 30 feet about.
My Nokia 6300 is doing that. Constant disconnect/connects. My wife's RAZR V3i works flawlessly.

India Whiskey Charlie
November 21st, 2007, 21:07
Craig, that a gorgeous car. Not sure if your car requires an update, but not all phones seem to work with these cars.

Erik R.
November 21st, 2007, 21:22
Nice car dude, goddamned !!!!!

cmathis
November 21st, 2007, 21:37
Craig, that a gorgeous car. Not sure if your car requires an update, but not all phones seem to work with these cars.

Thanks man! I'm really liking it. Getting windows tinted Tuesday.

My wifes Samsung works flawlessly as I tested it last night. I'm wondering if it's "brand" specific...ie, if LG's just typically don't work well with this Nav system. Reason is, I'm thinking of getting that new LG Voyager, but I might just have to run up to verizon and actually test it out in the car.

cmathis
November 21st, 2007, 21:37
Nice car dude, goddamned !!!!!

HAHAH! Thanks man!

Craig :wo:

India Whiskey Charlie
November 21st, 2007, 21:40
My wifes Samsung works flawlessly as I tested it last night. I'm wondering if it's "brand" specific...ie, if LG's just typically don't work well with this Nav system. Reason is, I'm thinking of getting that new LG Voyager, but I might just have to run up to verizon and actually test it out in the car.
I don't think it is. I had a Nokia 6682 before the 6300. It would not download any of my contacts, but it always worked through the Bluetooth. Never cut in and out.

You just need to find someone who has the phone you want and is using it in an Audi.

cmathis
November 21st, 2007, 21:51
I don't think it is. I had a Nokia 6682 before the 6300. It would not download any of my contacts, but it always worked through the Bluetooth. Never cut in and out.

You just need to find someone who has the phone you want and is using it in an Audi.

Yeah....the phone just came out today, so hopefully someone will pop up that also has and Audi with the nav. I'll probably post something tonight about it. Sad thing is, the hands free works really well (with a phone that's compatible).

You guys have a great Thanksgiving!

RS6-dreamer
November 22nd, 2007, 21:16
Congrats, amazing car.
I love this color too...

Enjoy

Carl Lassiter
November 22nd, 2007, 21:27

Pics are here!

Craig

Truly stunning. Congratulations. I was dead set on Daytona Gray for my next baby but white looks unbeliveably good. :addict: Enjoy the number one compact sedan in the world. That V8 revs to the stratosphere.:rs4addict