PDA

View Full Version : samco hoses for rs6

sande slutsky
November 14th, 2007, 22:02
Want to upgrade my hoses due to the icreased power. Anyone recomend anything other then samco and where to buy in US?

LU-RS6
November 14th, 2007, 23:28
Want to upgrade my hoses due to the icreased power. Anyone recomend anything other then samco and where to buy in US?

I tried samco but it didn't work out very well. Seems that it is of utter importance to have it fitted 100% exactly by somebody highly professional.

I suggest ordering the kit from MTM and take it to a professional tuner / dealer.

It will cost around 1.000 EUR I think.

mi021le
November 15th, 2007, 05:24
i did all my work through Dahlback and they also were the offical importer of samco in the usa(well they were and it was 2 years ago). i wanted hoses and samco dont and couldnt get any made. so mtm is wat i did.

troyjgaspard
November 15th, 2007, 05:46
i have a chip and ecu and tcu upgrade.all together bringing my car up to 520 hp at the crank.do i need some upgraded hoses at this point?

O.CT USA
November 15th, 2007, 06:12
Vennair also make hoses for the RS6. I have them in my RS6 and have sold to a few other customers as well.

LU-RS6
November 15th, 2007, 08:38
i have a chip and ecu and tcu upgrade.all together bringing my car up to 520 hp at the crank.do i need some upgraded hoses at this point?

Depends, you might be one of the lucky few. But once the problems starts (e.g. loose hoses) there is no way to fix it, it'll keep coming back.

I'm at 525 HP and it was too much.

RS6 POWER
November 15th, 2007, 17:30
Vennair also make hoses for the RS6. I have them in my RS6 and have sold to a few other customers as well.
That's what I have on my car I ordered them from Brian @ ICS Tuning, perfect fit!!!

Regards,
Manuel

bigh
November 16th, 2007, 11:11
That's what I have on my car I ordered them from Brian @ ICS Tuning, perfect fit!!!

Regards,
Manuel

Is this the same company www.icsperformance.com (http://www.icsperformance.com) ?