PDA

View Full Version : Who's got money done on new RS6?

Charles DLF
November 13th, 2007, 21:17
Went to see my dealer today, Audi Bauer @ Marché saint Honoré for those in the know, and had a little chat with him about the up coming RS6. He seems even more excited than i am about this car, and we had a great chat. He has seen one for real, and just could not stop speaking, although he gave me very little information i did not know.

My chat and concerns were mainly about the sat nav, which litteraly ruined my entire S6 experience. On my S6, the satnav computer had a major major problem (that i would be very unable to explain), and ruined the entire electronics on my car. That's what i was told by Audi, who bought the car back from me. I decided not to get another one in order to wait for the RS6 :) You know, my wife would be all over the place if i bought a new car one year after buying one...

So now, here i am, the point of my thread is mainly to say, i have put a fair amount of money on the table today, and am very pleased to say i am #1 on my dealers waiting list (one guy is not going to be happy, i cut him off here). I have bought 5 cars in the past 6 years from my dealer, he kinda likes me!! ;)

Anyways, anyone else got money down?

Cheers, i'm all excited again

Charles

DuckWingDuck
November 13th, 2007, 21:56
Man, I just bought my RS6, can't afford to toss the money for the new RS6 just yet!!

Audiphile
November 14th, 2007, 03:32
I've place an order for the new RS6. If the car doesn't materalize then I'll switch my deposit to the R8, although I prefer an RS6 sedan. I have the S6. Never an issue one year out. I cannot get enough of my S6. Amazing car!

jonas21
November 14th, 2007, 05:41
Sorry to say but i dont see the sense in putting a deposit on a new car which is not orderable yet. Isnt it a waste of money? You can just have better ways to yield interest.
I dont know of a single person that got his car before someone else just by placing a deposit. Maybe its different in the US but here it doesnt help anything.

DuckWingDuck
November 14th, 2007, 06:49
One of my buddy's brother is taking his R8 delivery in January.

Charles DLF
November 14th, 2007, 07:41
jonas,

i am putting moneu down because i WANT THE CAR!!!! You know the excitement don't you. The reason i am putting money down is to get the car when it comes out. Now i don't have money to toss around neither, the money that is being put down today will pay the car. It's not money i"m randomy giving my dealer for his pleasure. ;)

phil_s6
November 14th, 2007, 09:54
I put a deposit down in June this year on an RS6 Saloon (UK) and have been assured (recently) by the dealer that the car should be here before June next year.

artur777
November 14th, 2007, 10:41
I put a deposit down in September this year on RS6 Avant / Saloon.
My dealer told me that the car would be available for pick up in April.
And his expectations that both Avant and Saloon will be in the market simultaneously.

Leadfoot
November 14th, 2007, 11:08
I put a deposit down in September this year on RS6 Avant / Saloon.
My dealer told me that the car would be available for pick up in April.
And his expectations that both Avant and Saloon will be in the market simultaneously.

Could be. :hahahehe:

jonas21
November 14th, 2007, 16:07
Ok, well lets see. I havent put in any deposit and i certanly wont. Lets see who gets his new beast first ;)