PDA

View Full Version : Another RS4/C63/M3 comparison...

RussianM3_dude
November 12th, 2007, 09:32
http://www.caranddriver.com/comparisons/14276/08-mercedes-benz-c63-amg-v-07-audi-rs-4-v-08-bmw-m3.html?al=98

I now understand why Audi decided to halt the RS4 production this year. It's starting to show it's age after only 2 years.

Phage
November 12th, 2007, 10:06
The M3 has been a work in progress for 20 years now, and this fourth-generation car arrives with double the number of cylinders as the first one and more than double the horsepower. Still, some feel that the race-car-like character of the original has been diluted by weight, horsepower, and electronic aids

So what. It says the M3 has AIDS. :snow:

But seriously M3 dude, the only thing mentioning dated is this.

On a grumpy note, the interior is looking slightly dated next to the newer entries. We make no complaint with the chosen materials or construction—it’s just looking a bit too familiar in this grouping. However, we all agreed that a good ol’ Audi interior was preferable to the spaceship-console approach of the M3.

And the interior of the RS4 isn't exclusive to the RS4, so it has not been designed or developed 2 years ago. You know that. :)

RussianM3_dude
November 12th, 2007, 10:08
Dated in terms of performance.

Phage
November 12th, 2007, 10:11
They don't mention that anywhere in the article. They only mention the difference in how it delivers its performance.

They find the other two more exciting cause the RS4 makes everything to easy. So in a way you could say the audi is overperforming.

Leadfoot
November 12th, 2007, 10:22
Phage,

Don't rise to the bate, M3_dude is only looking to start an argument. :nono:

Phage
November 12th, 2007, 10:28
Yeah it's just kinda sad for me to see someone so spoiled(experienced) they can't enjoy a 420 hp car only cause they thought it was something it isn't.

M3_dude, I have a 60 hp seat, at least try to enjoy your 420 hp audi g*d******:w:

Thanks Leadie :D

Rock
November 12th, 2007, 11:30
M3 dude, Not only is this a re-post but you responded to the original thread (you made eleven separate post). :http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13494

Do you have part-timers disease, mental retardation, or do you post so much bullshiit on different sites that you just lose track of where you said something?

RussianM3_dude
November 12th, 2007, 13:51
Oops, my bad. Still, a good comparison test, worth looking at again.