PDA

View Full Version : Can we start a petition for a '08 Sedan?

snoopra
November 2nd, 2007, 00:57
I was wondering what we could do to have AoA guarantee us a '08 RS 6 sedan with ALL the euro options? A signed petition email? Deposits? Any suggestions?:rs6kiss:

jimmy94507
November 2nd, 2007, 02:12
I was wondering what we could do to have AoA guarantee us a '08 RS 6 sedan with ALL the euro options? A signed petition email? Deposits? Any suggestions?:rs6kiss:

HI,
We talked to AoA VP at Monterey ALMS race.
There will be no new RS6 coming to the US!The model will not be imported.
He is very disappointed as he was looking forward to getting one for himself.
It will not happen.

Regards, Jimmy S.

DuckWingDuck
November 2nd, 2007, 03:27
I'm hanging out with some buddies this weekend, one of 'em is DoM at AoA, not as high as VP but he might have some news on the new RS6 for us.

chewym
November 2nd, 2007, 03:38
Send them a check for 100,000 Us dollars, or better yet in Euros. Get 999 of your friends to do the same. Wait 24-36 weeks for delivery.

I think the RS6 will come. We'll just have to wait it out. The RS6 sedan is not out yet in Europe.

Erik
November 2nd, 2007, 07:39
Here is the old one, about bringing the RS6 Avant to the US. With 1.279 signatures most of them seem to have bought the sedan instead :D

http://www.petitiononline.com/RS6A/petition.html

I have started a new one, I hope it will be more successful this time.

I'll post the link as soon as the petition is approved.

AndyBG
November 3rd, 2007, 02:26
Erik, can everybody sign that petition or just US members... ?

ZeroCool
November 3rd, 2007, 11:47
IMO only US mebers...

Because if everybody would sign it...you'd have 100.000 signature's ... but only 100 of them would by the car ... so AUDI wouldn't accept that...

I think For AUDI is important to see how many cars can/will we really sell in the US ... and then they can decide if they'll bring the car or not...

Erik
November 3rd, 2007, 18:49
Not sure what happened to my petition. Never got a confirmation email so feel free to start one, the old one for the RS6 Avant is a good start.

Benman
November 5th, 2007, 19:47
It will not happen.

Regards, Jimmy S.

Hey there Jimmy!:cheers:

Well... so much for having to worry about the temptation! I guess if one looks on the bright side, I'll have plenty of spare change on my hands!:applause:

Ben:addict:

UrS6_Driver
November 7th, 2007, 21:31
How can Audi not bring the RS6 to America if they truely want to change their image here from sub BMW and MERC to leading the way in the euro luxery dept.