PDA

View Full Version : Dump valves!!!

RS6 POWER
November 1st, 2007, 22:24
Has anybody here put some dump valves after their down pipes or cat's if you don't have DP???
Will my tranny hold the extra power???
I already have the car with Giac Chip (both 93oct and 100oct programs), Miltek DP's and exhaust, diverter valves, K&N airfilters, Silicone hose kit, Alcon Brakes, and the tranny chip (to reduce temperature I Used Redline D4 ATF).

Regards,
Manuel

RS6 POWER
November 2nd, 2007, 11:47
This is what I am talking about;
http://www.atpturbo.com/root/releases/release091004.htm

ruxprncd
November 2nd, 2007, 12:16
Looks very interesting! Manuel, do you know any non-RS6 owners who have used this?

Mr Balsen
November 2nd, 2007, 12:27
MTM has done many years ago on the Clubsport.

When the valves were open (full boost over 5000rpm), it was more than 110 db. Very usefull to scare some bikers. And outstanding sound from the V8. I loved it.

Frederic

RS6 POWER
November 2nd, 2007, 14:01
Looks very interesting! Manuel, do you know any non-RS6 owners who have used this?
Yes I have several friends with S4's with this and gains of 30-40AWH!!!

RS6 POWER
November 2nd, 2007, 14:03
MTM has done many years ago on the Clubsport.

When the valves were open (full boost over 5000rpm), it was more than 110 db. Very usefull to scare some bikers. And outstanding sound from the V8. I loved it.

Frederic
Yes I hear the sound is awesome, but will my tranny hold with all the mod's I have already?

Mr Balsen
November 2nd, 2007, 14:52
before the trany, you need to think about the flames going out those dump valves ! !

As for the tranny, you need specific intercooler. MTM has a kit available. There is a picture, I posted some times ago on this forum.

Frederic

jimmy94507
November 2nd, 2007, 16:11
before the trany, you need to think about the flames going out those dump valves ! !

As for the tranny, you need specific intercooler. MTM has a kit available. There is a picture, I posted some times ago on this forum.

Frederic

Frederic,
Please e-mail me. I have some information regarding this kit.

Thank you,
Jimmy S.
jimmys@cableone.net

Mr Balsen
November 2nd, 2007, 19:39
Frederic,
Please e-mail me. I have some information regarding this kit.

Thank you,
Jimmy S.
jimmys@cableone.net

Will do in a few minutes.
pictures are available here:

http://www2.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9507

Labour is about 20 hours

Frederic

RS6 POWER
November 3rd, 2007, 17:41
Just got back from the shop and got the car on a lift, there is no way that the valves will fit...a friend of mine with an S4 gave me his to see, and could not install them because they would be to close to the ground. I had the same problem :-( , I was excited to hear the beast growl, ohh well!!!

Regards,
Manuel

RS6 POWER
November 3rd, 2007, 17:42
Will do in a few minutes.
pictures are available here:

http://www2.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9507

Labour is about 20 hours

Frederic
What is the price on the kit???

Thanks,
Manuel