PDA

View Full Version : Rs4 A Winner In Car Magazine

wild-rs4-man2
October 30th, 2007, 05:37
Car Magazine has just tested the new M3 vs the old ( 2 years ) RS4 and the winner was the RS4 ( HANDLING,PERFORMANCE , COMFORT ETC ETC )

Car magazine is the real test here in SA , and traditionally CAR magazine are BMW fans but you cant hide the truth!!! RS4 is a winner

Let me say the BMW is a very very close second but as they say in the last line of the test " if we had to choose 1 car it would be the RS4"

The test was completed over 10 days with SIX different drivers , so we dont have a bias test , and all six drivers said the RS4 is king of saloon performance cars,,

not to RUB any salt into open wounds of my fellow South Africans but sorry guys you said it " wait until car test the 2 together, this will be the real test " and the real test has just been released!!!

cho for now

:rs4addict

cit1991
October 30th, 2007, 07:30
Scans or link?

OzRS4
October 31st, 2007, 04:50
Scans or link?

I think it's this one http://www.cartoday.com/content/blog/singlepage.asp?id=130

wild-rs4-man2
October 31st, 2007, 04:55
I think it's this one http://www.cartoday.com/content/blog/singlepage.asp?id=130

howzit ,,, OZ

THIS is not the test,,, the test is way better then this

ill try and send some scans

and how is your RS4 going???

OzRS4
October 31st, 2007, 05:06
Heya, I'm all well. The car is just great, just clocked over 10500kms. Did the exhaust valve mod and replace the oem filter with K&N. Done 3 track days with the beast and it was superb, except one hairy moment when I went in too fast at a high speed corner...ESP worked!!! :D

Contemplating ecu remap at the moment....should I or shouldn't I???

How is your end of the world? yes, let's have the scan please.

wild-rs4-man2
November 1st, 2007, 05:42
Heya, I'm all well. The car is just great, just clocked over 10500kms. Did the exhaust valve mod and replace the oem filter with K&N. Done 3 track days with the beast and it was superb, except one hairy moment when I went in too fast at a high speed corner...ESP worked!!! :D

Contemplating ecu remap at the moment....should I or shouldn't I???

How is your end of the world? yes, let's have the scan please.

NICE!!

TELL ME MORE about the K&N?? is it better ?? and the exhaust mod ??

Yes my side of the world is great !! giving M3 a hiding left right and centre!!! hehe

:rs4addict