PDA

View Full Version : Milestone 4!!!

Speedracer
June 9th, 2003, 21:53
Moving right along.

Speed

luv2xlr8
June 9th, 2003, 22:23
Im really excited about that myself:)Does anyone know how long it takes to get from stage 4 to stage 5 or from stage 4 until the car comes?
:incar: :race:

RS6FEVR
June 9th, 2003, 23:42
:cool2: speed :cool2:
Starting to get exciting now :hihi: :hihi: Did you notice how long it took to move from 3 to 4? As mentioned before, the site could have been so much more, but, it is better than nothing :flamed:
Look forward to progress reports
:addict: FEVR :addict:

Speedracer
June 10th, 2003, 16:23
Originally posted by RS6FEVR
Did you notice how long it took to move from 3 to 4?

Miss three entirely! I posted on Friday that I had reached MS2. When I checked on Monday I was on 4!

RS6FEVR
June 10th, 2003, 18:20
:cheers: speed

[QUOTE] Miss three entirely! I posted on Friday that I had reached MS2. When I checked on Monday I was on 4!

Some kind of web hosting and management huh? Let's hope that current status is viewed as more important than steps!:mouthshut

Polorijder
June 10th, 2003, 21:49
I see you all talking about a tracking site :confused: has every US customer a posibilty to track has own :addict: at the factory ?

jconley
June 10th, 2003, 21:51
Originally posted by Polorijder
I see you all talking about a tracking site :confused: has every US customer a posibilty to track has own :addict: at the factory ?

Yes, it is a pilot program Audi is testing with the RS6 in the US market.

Polorijder
June 10th, 2003, 21:56
jconley,

have you got the posiblity to post a picture of the site you are using, i am very interesting how it looks like.

thanks

Erik

:deal:

jconley
June 10th, 2003, 22:12
Unfortunately the terms of use of the site don't allow me to post pictures of it!

Sorry!

Rally
June 10th, 2003, 23:09
I reached Milestone 2 on 6/5 and milestone 3 on 6/6 last Friday.

Things are happening now (at least according to the website) especially since my build date was not until mid-July.
It looks like that date was for delivery now.

Cool-can't wait to waken the neighbors with the enhanced exhaust.

jimmy94507
June 10th, 2003, 23:59
I share J Conley's frustration when he got to milestone 5 and then it moved back to 4?? Mine showed milestone 2 on 5/26, 4 on 5/28 and no new milestone since then, although I do have a VIN # assigned. I e-mailed AOA and their response said it was not an Audi site so they couldn't track down the current status. I'll just keep checking daily.

Speedracer
June 11th, 2003, 19:40
[i] frustration [/B]

Today my visit shows that Audi has "received my order". NOTHING ELSE! No milestone, not even color choices! Now I know what others are experiencing. From 4 to 0 in two days.

Speed

jconley
June 11th, 2003, 19:45
Originally posted by Speedracer
Today my visit shows that Audi has "received my order". NOTHING ELSE! No milestone, not even color choices! Now I know what others are experiencing. From 4 to 0 in two days.

Speed

Mine too!! They must be having technical problems...2 hours ago it as info on there...

The execution of this tracking site is disappointing-

J

iconcls
June 11th, 2003, 19:46

RS6FEVR
June 11th, 2003, 20:06
:bigeyes: same here, 4 to 0 :bigeyes:
This is a real kick in the bal.. now! Bummer

Erik
June 11th, 2003, 20:10
Maybe Bill Gates is involved? :vsad:

jconley
June 11th, 2003, 23:50
Data is back, but it is still showing me in MS-4!!!

ARGH!

jimmy94507
June 11th, 2003, 23:53
Well, Today I still show a VIN #, correct name and Dealer but NO milestones posted. Previous milestones in May have been eliminated and I'm back at Pre-Planning!!?? Sure glad it's not my company that has the contract for this "special RS6" Web site.

Jim

jimmy94507
June 11th, 2003, 23:58
Jordan, I saw your post and just checked the site. My data is back still showing me at milestone since 5/28. Nothing new??

Regards, Jim

Snow
June 12th, 2003, 13:39
This is surely not the way to treat customers who have invested in such a special/expensive car. Even though you might not think it's worth it, I suggest that you write down your complaints in an e-mail and send them DIRECTLY to the person who is responsible at Audi. Hopefully the realize that ther is a problem and the should take actions to solve the problems. Maybe you won't notice any difference but in the future, RS 6 buyers can see the actual developement of their car without disturbance and full of trust.

Notice that everyone who has had problems should write a personal e-mail. This way, they see how many people have these problems and the'll take it a bit more serious, hopefully.

In a sentence, give them a hard time!:argue:

jconley
June 12th, 2003, 13:44
I agree- I would say at this point, I would rather not have the site than have one that is faulty/mis-leading.

J

Speedracer
June 12th, 2003, 14:30
Originally posted by jconley
Unfortunately the terms of use of the site don't allow me to post pictures of it!

Sorry!
But we can send postcards. Send me a private message with your email address and I will send you postcards.

Speedracer

Erik
June 12th, 2003, 14:37
Some of the postcards are already online here.

Speedracer
June 12th, 2003, 14:40
Today I'm back at 4. At least it's not a lower milestone than I had already reached. It does make you wonder who is in charge of this site though.