PDA

View Full Version : I think im gonna be a new rs6 owner:)

Rs6freak
October 24th, 2007, 22:42
Hi guys! :) im currently watching for a car to buy, and ive always wanted a merc e 55 amg or a BMW m5 cuz they both got 400hk+ :) i really want a car that can move (Im not crazy on the road if you think that, i drive with deep concern) but anyways, i never ever thought of the rs6 cuz they were hard to find in sedan and i hate avant dont know way they where not that pretty to me, But this miracle happened to me one day, i was working in the middle of town, and then all of a sunden a rs6 black sedan passes me by with its big wheels and i suddenly started likeing them after seeing one in person, dont know if it was the gods will or the amazing lure power of rs6 :P but anyways ive looked around Ytube, Google pics, Car sales website, and i have to say they beautiful. I think i didnt look at the detalies very much before i saw it in real life thats way i never liked it in the begging.

Anyways i need to quit my japping before you guys think im some kind of crazy guy:P i just love cars.

The point is, I would like some more info about this car, you know the basics 0-100, how much fule it eats up(quite a lot i might think)
And if you dont mide maybe some pics of your rs6? or vid, inside and out just showing me around and that stuff.

Thank you very much for reading this, im off to bed now need to get upp to work tomorrow, But i will read the messeges as soon as i wake up, ill maybe stick around 10 min or so to se if some one is quick to respond.
:addict:

BLITZEN
October 25th, 2007, 00:02
Welcome to the board about RS6's. :) All your questions are answered on the posts you'll find here. I hope you enjoy reading them all! A few you should make sure to catch are:

"RS6 Gallery"
"Low Miles hi$$ or hi miles low $$"
"Buying a modded RS6"
"A glut of Rs6's For Sale"
"Audi's CPO Policy"
"Any inerest in a super Clean RS6 24k in perfect shape"

And the best place to see RS6 videos is YouTube. Just search RS6!

Enjoy!

Rs6freak
October 25th, 2007, 20:40
Welcome to the board about RS6's. :) All your questions are answered on the posts you'll find here. I hope you enjoy reading them all! A few you should make sure to catch are:

"RS6 Gallery"
"Low Miles hi$$ or hi miles low $$"
"Buying a modded RS6"
"A glut of Rs6's For Sale"
"Audi's CPO Policy"
"Any inerest in a super Clean RS6 24k in perfect shape"

And the best place to see RS6 videos is YouTube. Just search RS6!

Enjoy!

aye thanks, but youtube dosent have that much interior vids, they only have like "me drive rs6 authoban" :P and one more think, im 2.06m tall thats about 6.2" i think or 6.4, anyways am i gonna have a problem sitting in it? and is the person behind me gonna have a problem? :)

BLITZEN
October 25th, 2007, 21:13
No, I'm 6'8" and don't have problems. It has equivalent room as the e39 M5 but higher quality!

Rs6freak
October 25th, 2007, 21:16
No, I'm 6'8" and don't have problems. It has equivalent room as the e39 M5 but higher quality!
6.8 thats about 2.11 m? or somthing? :)

Ricoloco
October 25th, 2007, 21:17
The RS6 is a big car, you and your friends will fit in without problems. The RS6 is a classic, you wont be dissapointed.

troyjgaspard
October 26th, 2007, 02:46
i agree its not the most eye catching car on the road but when u whip them pretty cars asses by about 4 to 6 lengths then they will give u ur props no matter what u look like.and they are quite groovy looking cars when u put some flashy wheels on them.remember they are a 4 door sedan so there is only sooo much looks u can put on a 4 door car anyway.but it will make them 2 door jobs feel like crap when its all over i just like to take off and drive mine it is a pleasure to take on the road.

Rs6freak
October 27th, 2007, 12:47
The RS6 is a big car, you and your friends will fit in without problems. The RS6 is a classic, you wont be dissapointed.
:D

i agree its not the most eye catching car on the road but when u whip them pretty cars asses by about 4 to 6 lengths then they will give u ur props no matter what u look like.and they are quite groovy looking cars when u put some flashy wheels on them.remember they are a 4 door sedan so there is only sooo much looks u can put on a 4 door car anyway.but it will make them 2 door jobs feel like crap when its all over i just like to take off and drive mine it is a pleasure to take on the road.

Soo true !:D http://www.autosrapidos.com/superautos/supercamionetas/audi-rs6bbstufe401.jpg

DuckWingDuck
October 27th, 2007, 19:53
I love the stealth aspect of it and quite honestly, having ridden/driven friends' who have much flashier cars (SL65, 997 Turbo, etc), EVERYBODY on the road wants to run with you. That gets expensive!! So Far, I've only ran with an M3 that just kept going after me and a SL65 (well, it blew me away) and a few other random cars.

However, because it's such a stealth car, most people don't know anything about it.

Rs6freak
October 27th, 2007, 20:01
I love the stealth aspect of it and quite honestly, having ridden/driven friends' who have much flashier cars (SL65, 997 Turbo, etc), EVERYBODY on the road wants to run with you. That gets expensive!! So Far, I've only ran with an M3 that just kept going after me and a SL65 (well, it blew me away) and a few other random cars.

However, because it's such a stealth car, most people don't know anything about it.
Damn that makes sense.. never thought of it that way:) so you can then later Backstabb him :D with your 450 hp ^^

DuckWingDuck
October 27th, 2007, 22:14
Haha, when you drive a car like this practically every day, the desire to go all out isn't always there. Don't get me wrong, it's still an exhilirating ride but when you own a car like this the need to zoom zoom isn't as strong :D

skiwi
October 28th, 2007, 06:53
Haha, when you drive a car like this practically every day, the desire to go all out isn't always there. Don't get me wrong, it's still an exhilirating ride but when you own a car like this the need to zoom zoom isn't as strong :D

well put. here down under, all the v8 gm and ford boys leave me alone. they might have a few more cc's but they don't have the mumbo!