PDA

View Full Version : Finally taken the plunge!

Chamonixxx
October 17th, 2007, 04:11
I know you have all heard it many times before from so many different forum members...but I cant help myself....

I have placed an order for a sprint blue RS4 sedan with sunroof and tints.

Only problem is that I have to wait till Jan/Feb next year for delivery..... good things come to those who wait!!!:rs4addict

KK265
October 17th, 2007, 07:23
I know you have all heard it many times before from so many different forum members...but I cant help myself....

I have placed an order for a sprint blue RS4 sedan with sunroof and tints.

Only problem is that I have to wait till Jan/Feb next year for delivery..... good things come to those who wait!!!:rs4addict

Congratulations!I thought sedan production was over..

Chamonixxx
October 17th, 2007, 09:08
I placed the order (Australia) a week and a half ago and "apparently" there is no issue with end of production?!

Sanjuro
October 17th, 2007, 10:17
Good work - they're a sensational car and you're sure to love it - just watch the speed camera's - the thing is impossible to restrain yourself in.

I became a complete Monkey every time I got behind the wheel of mine.

nene
October 17th, 2007, 14:20
Congrats. Sure to enjoy!

MrBucket
October 17th, 2007, 15:15
Congratulations!I thought sedan production was over..

Can still get them in the US

Mori
October 17th, 2007, 20:28
I don't think you can order a sedan over here anymore so you're lucky over there down under. ;)

Chamonixxx
October 18th, 2007, 00:25
Thanks guys.

I had been considering the purchase for a while but after having one for a 24hr test drive (added 400km's to the clock!!) I was left with no other option but to buy!!!

What a vehicle.....the sound is like nothing else on the road... a real 'head turner'. I didnt want to go to sleep that night, I just wanted to keep driving.

Oh well, I'll have to feed off those memories until mine arrives in another 4 months.

OzRS4
October 18th, 2007, 00:37
Thanks guys.

I had been considering the purchase for a while but after having one for a 24hr test drive (added 400km's to the clock!!) I was left with no other option but to buy!!!

What a vehicle.....the sound is like nothing else on the road... a real 'head turner'. I didnt want to go to sleep that night, I just wanted to keep driving.

Oh well, I'll have to feed off those memories until mine arrives in another 4 months.

Hi mate, about time you ordered it! It is such an awesome piece of machinery, isn't it? That's great, perhaps one more to add to our next NSW-Victoria RS4 drive day! I've just clocked over 10000kms and loving every moment of it.

Chamonixxx
October 18th, 2007, 09:01
OzRS4, there is no such thing as surrounding yourself with 'too' many RS4's.....the drive day sounds great. Keep me in the loop on when the next one is being planned.

Are there any RS4 owners from OZ on this board who have 'invested' in performance upgrades ie. exhaust, ecu etc?