PDA

View Full Version : Delay for ordering the new RS6

Ricoloco
October 16th, 2007, 17:01
Spoke to my dealer today. Initially, they said that they could take orders from november but today they got the news that they wont be able to do so until december.

What do you guys think, will the deliverys be delayed aswell?

PeterJohn
October 16th, 2007, 17:04
Is it gonna take a year like the RS4?

RXBG
October 16th, 2007, 18:59
be happy you can order period. by the time the first rs6 gets delivered in the us it'll be CY 2009.

jonas21
October 16th, 2007, 22:33
well thats not really news...as far as i know it was planned for december anyway. no idea who said november.
delivery is still scheduled for april. i dont think there will be any delays....well maybe if there are too many orders ;) (which might be true...everyone wants it)

Skaala
October 17th, 2007, 01:41
be happy someone in sweden can order it at all. it'll be too expensive to sell here.

Bingocaller
October 17th, 2007, 18:24
What is the expected price in Sweden?

aarong
October 17th, 2007, 19:38
be happy you can order period. by the time the first rs6 gets delivered in the us it'll be CY 2009.

wait...we're getting it? when did this happen...

PeterJohn
October 18th, 2007, 22:42
wait...we're getting it? when did this happen...

I suspect Audi is nuturing a cult status by denying the Americans the RS6. Playing hard to get, so to speak.
That way, also, the Americans will not be annoyed by how long it takes to reach their shores. Instead they'll be delighted it got to them at all.

In the Press Releases they strongly say the the Americans will not be getting the RS6 Avant. What a strange thing to include in a press release. But notice in the press release they are talking about the RS6 Avant. U.S. didn't get the first gen RS6 Avant either.

Georgious86
October 18th, 2007, 22:48
okay.suppose new Rs6 will be delivered in December but i wanna know which Rs6 will be delivered first Sedan or Avant or both?.Yes Rs6 is the best but i hate avants doesn't matter for me 580 bhp or more:)

Phage
October 19th, 2007, 03:58
okay.suppose new Rs6 will be delivered in December but i wanna know which Rs6 will be delivered first Sedan or Avant or both?.Yes Rs6 is the best but i hate avants doesn't matter for me 580 bhp or more:)

Only the avant. Sedan hasn't been released at all yet. ( if you don't count the camouflaged test car. )

Ricoloco
October 21st, 2007, 13:50
What is the expected price in Sweden?

A little bird said 1 075 000, but then the standard equipment will be more generous than those sold in Germany.