PDA

View Full Version : New M3 vs RS4 video

2jm
October 16th, 2007, 14:39
Don't know if this is a repost, but check this out if haven't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf3x79sKpf0

Not so bad review for the "old" car.

Getting my RS4 avant in 4 weeks. We have less than 10 Avants in Finland. Maybe mine is one of the last, don't know when the production ends.

-JM

Speedou
October 16th, 2007, 16:04
Hmm...to much work for me...changin massage all the time :)

2jm, tell me more about your car. Color, and extras? Nice time to get RS4 here. Just before winter :)

The RS6
October 16th, 2007, 17:06
LOL
Pick the M3 because of the racing heritage and coupe design? Those are reaaaly strong arguments...

NOT!! :D

Rstr
October 16th, 2007, 17:34
cool vid thanks for sharing

2jm
October 16th, 2007, 18:58
Hmm...to much work for me...changin massage all the time :)

2jm, tell me more about your car. Color, and extras? Nice time to get RS4 here. Just before winter :)

Hey.

Thank you for the interest. We don't have the exclusive packs offered here at all due to heavy taxes (Otherwise I'd have taken the black or white edition). I decided after long thinking to order Daytona Gray. The black is wonderful color, but here it's almost impossible to keep nice and clear.

Other options were 19" rims, full leather buckets, bose, double glazing, solar roof, adaptive xenons, rs4 logo mats, iPod, Cool box, heated seats (also at rear), dimming mirrors (in+out), automatic vipers, coming home function, automatic air circulation and inside I chose the brushed aluminum rims instead of the standard carbon fibre. Call me an idiot, but I find aluminium nicer and I'm getting headache looking the carbon fibre. I didn't take the navigation due it's enormous price here (nearly 5000e, that's $7000) due to taxes. I rather use the money on TomTom and fuel for couple of years :hihi:. Also the SS+ is not available here. Maybe it's a good thing because our roads not in superb shape.

I can't wait for it to arrive. It's coming to Finland next week and I'm getting it on 19th of November.

:rs4kiss:
-JM

Speedou
October 16th, 2007, 21:33
Sounds good! Friend have a RS4, have a look: http://speedou.1g.fi/kuvat/rs4m3/