PDA

View Full Version : First used Reventón for sale

f1esp
October 15th, 2007, 09:21
http://pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=16917

LamboM
October 16th, 2007, 22:22
So he bought a 1000000$ euro car , and sell it?
What an idiot.
He shouldn't have bought it in the first place.

The RS6
October 17th, 2007, 07:23
He will probably earn some money on it...

HKS786
October 17th, 2007, 09:57
He will probably earn some money on it...

yeah, selling the only availible limited edition lambo in the world will fetch nice digits...

LamboM
October 17th, 2007, 11:41
I'm still with my opinion.
He shouldn't have bought it in the first place!
You don't just go buy the most unique, exclusive , most expensive car in the world
just so you can sell it , and make some money of it!!
Maybe the next owner would be smarter and enjoy that awsome supercar like the other 19 owners.
(Though going on the street with a 1000000 euro supercar as big as this is
no easy task, still...)
That guy is a complete idiot.

tazsura
October 17th, 2007, 12:08
I'm very suprised this has been allowed to happen by Lamborghinin themselves. With special edition models and hyped up cars like this, to avoid speculators cashing in, the prospective owners usually have to sign disclaimers stating that if they sell the car within a certain number of years from delivery, say 2-3 for example, the car must be sold back to the manufacturer themselves.

I'm astounded that Lambo have not done this.

Taz :(

Leadfoot
October 17th, 2007, 15:31
All I will say is if I happen to have laid a deposit for a R8 and was taking delivery soon I too would find it hard not to be tempted by the possible £30K premium being paid for such cars. No doubt with this Lambo the money would be 10 times that amount, so who here wouldn't be tempted by such a pay day, especially when the car is no different than the current P640, apart from looks and interior.

The truth is that most of these cars are bought because they hold their money so well, I would love to me in the position to buy a Ferrari etc in the knowledge that in a year or so I could sell it for what it cost me.

RussianM3_dude
October 17th, 2007, 19:04
Somebody on FChat is claiming at least 2 more are on sale.

Sanjuro
October 18th, 2007, 06:10
I thought I had read that the car was sold out before it was released. No doubt there would be some money to be made on the trade market.

Was similar with the Ferrari FFX and one of them turining up in the front Window of the Ferrari Showroom in Seoul last year despite supposedly being impossible to get a hold of (with a Maserati MC12 and 4 Enzo's)