PDA

View Full Version : "Wedding Complete" onto MS5!

RS6FEVR
June 7th, 2003, 06:51
:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:
I don't know how this happens, but the site now shows VIN issued ;) and completion of MS4 :hihi:. Progress moving rather quickly this week. The timing update of our information is rather interesting, e.g.; 06/06/03 21:30 CDT and a VIN shows up on the site. 3 hours later 07/06/03, 00:30 CDT and MS4 is supposedly completed (who's doing all that site upgrading and where?). Anyhow, I'm starting to get pumped up. Hope those fitters are staying clear headed and eyed!!! :p :p
We're getting there, aren't we!
:addict: FEVR :addict:

BBGT2
June 9th, 2003, 22:28
Fever,

I know what you mean, mine is only in MS2.
Expecting it here in September unless Audi does something weird like forget to build mine, LOL.
Anyways good luck and glad to see a fellow Chicagoan on this site.

Bajo

RS6FEVR
June 9th, 2003, 23:33
:cheers: Bajo :cheers:
There's about four of us Chi-Towners I know about so far. Iconcls posted somewhere that Chicago was going to be the "meca" for 6's!!!:D :D :D :D I don't think you'll have to worry about VAG forgetting to build that sucka, too much "green" involved for them ;) ;) Where's your dealership and when did you order? Mines Schaumburg and I put down a deposit when I first saw the article in AutoWeek last fall (seems like forever ago). Look forward to hearing about your production progress. I'm dying to know how long it's going to take to get to the next MS? :hmm: :hmm:

BBGT2
June 10th, 2003, 00:18
Fevr:cheers:

Good to hear, I like that "mecca" part, I even mentioned to have a :addict: meeting hopefully next year, I can get us some time at the Chicago speedway, but will see what happens maybe have a barbecue or something.
I ordered mine thru Laurel of Tinley last January Iwas out on the list, a frined of mine is a sales manager there so I could have had the 1st RS6 delivered to their lot (they are getting 9 total at their location plus 5 more for Westmont loc.)
But decided to wait in agony he told me it should be here in September or late August, but we shall see, I figure I waited this long and time is just a flyin away for me anyway.
Mine is gonna be a Mugello with ebony and sport exhaust and THATS it, lol no nav, no solar sunroff shades etc.
A buddy of mine is getting his same color but with the silver (white) interior he is in Racine and his dealer told him to expect his by July, so everyone knows where I will be when he gets his RS6 delivered I might even steal the keys from him and drive it first. But I wouldnt do that to a buddy, (yeah right, he wont mind) .
I will keep you posted on the progress and you do the same.

Bajo, certifiable
:addict: nut

GoFastKindaGuy
June 11th, 2003, 21:42
If you steal it from your buddy in Racine, drive it to Fond du Lac. That is 1 1/2 hours in an A6, so I figure 30 minutes or so in an RS6.

:incar:

Benman
June 13th, 2003, 03:17
Originally posted by RS6FEVR
:cheers: Bajo :cheers:
There's about four of us Chi-Towners I know about so far. Iconcls posted somewhere that Chicago was going to be the "meca" for 6's!!!:D :D :D :D
dang, i was hoping that so cal could've been the mecca (it's WAY
closer:D ) but a nice road trip out to Chicago in the RS6 would be awesome.

keep me posted Bajo:cheers:

ben:addict: