PDA

View Full Version : RS6 logo floormats

Spidercat
September 29th, 2007, 23:46
Anyone have information on how I can obtain a set of floormats with the RS6 logo? I've tried Hoica (German company) and they said that they can no longer obtain the RS6 logo. I've tried multiple "Google" and e-bay searches, to no avail. I've seen many RS6s with them, but they have all been in non-USA cars. Thanks in advance for any info.

rubyblack
September 30th, 2007, 10:16
Here you go dude....drop Sabine Holzke an email, great mats and very popular with the rs246.com fraternity.

She works from a couple of email addresses:

wiescamp@gmx.de

maeusemode@freenet.de

And her website link is here, hope it works as I last looked October 2006..

www.sgalli-autoteppiche.de

Definitely worth a try because the mats are excellent quality...

Cheers Dave

mmaturo
October 1st, 2007, 01:47
Well if you want the OEM ones I don't know if they are still available but i ordered a set from Alex with Europrice.com about a year and a half ago...they were EXPENSIVE ...over $700. Molded to fit the wheel wells...would i buy them again...no.

DuckWingDuck
October 1st, 2007, 02:51
Well if you want the OEM ones I don't know if they are still available but i ordered a set from Alex with Europrice.com about a year and a half ago...they were EXPENSIVE ...over $700. Molded to fit the wheel wells...would i buy them again...no.

GOOD LAWD!! I don't love my RS6 that much!!

mmaturo
October 1st, 2007, 02:55
amen...got a little carried away on that one.

DuckWingDuck
October 1st, 2007, 02:57
amen...got a little carried away on that one.

Hehe, if I spent $700 on some floormats, I'm not so sure I'd put them in the car and I live in LA where it doesn't rain that much so I won't tract dirt/mud on them ;)

I'd probably hang them up on my wall to gaze at.

Benman
October 1st, 2007, 16:36
With the Euro to USD ratio, OEM is NOT an option unless you are a diehard. Two years ago this wasn't a problem as the Euro-USD was @ even. While out at Neckarsulm, picked up two sets and got a discount. HyOctane has the other set.

I'd imagine that as of right now, they'd run even more $$$ than mmaturo's price.

Ben:addict:

rubyblack
October 1st, 2007, 22:20
Sabine's as above are around 150 euros per set of 4, shipped to blighty fyi....

Spidercat
October 3rd, 2007, 11:37
Thanks Dave! I sent her an e-mail. The website was an unknown host, but hopefully one of the two e-mail addresses you gave will pan out. I will let you know.

RS6 POWER
October 3rd, 2007, 12:23
I sent her an e-mail also, but no reply yet...anybody has some pics of her mats???

Regards,
Manuel

Barry
October 3rd, 2007, 23:07
Yes, if I paid 700 Dollars for the Logo Mats, I would have to buy some other Mats to put over them to protect them, so it would cost me even more and I would not have the benefit of seeing them - I think I should try Sabine.

Barry Daytona Avant.

mmaturo
October 3rd, 2007, 23:26
FULLY agree...to add insult on top of injury the OEM mats i blew the $$ on are not at all durable...I have easily worn through a large heel mark (which occured quickly) so the driver's side looks like crap. They are a cut pile as oppossed to a loop pile so it wears much quicker. My original carpet mats were more durable. At some point I will take it somewhere to have a rubber patch added to that area. To make it even worse...sure its fitted perfectly to the wheel well but my driver's side one does not align with the hold-down buttons so only one snaps in...and its loose at that. Long story short...skip the real ones.

I do like the look though.

Barry
October 3rd, 2007, 23:35
Driving an Rs6 - You do not need your left Foot - So cross your legs and put your left foot over the hole in the Mat - You will save the Dollars on the Repair - You have already spent enough!

Barry Daytona Avant

mmaturo
October 3rd, 2007, 23:40
LOL, actually since its directly under my heel when on the gas I just never take it off the gas pedal... also my method of dealing with the squeaky brakes...

I need the other leg for bracing myself around corners.

Barry
October 3rd, 2007, 23:48
Good reponce, but I have this vision that you think you are on a motorcycle and you need to put your Leg out on the Corners - Keep your Limbs inside the car - otherwise it could be Dangerous!

Barry Daytona Avant

DuckWingDuck
October 4th, 2007, 03:33
To make it even worse...sure its fitted perfectly to the wheel well but my driver's side one does not align with the hold-down buttons so only one snaps in...and its loose at that. Long story short...skip the real ones.

I do like the look though.

I was wondering about that.... Same issue for me.

RS6 POWER
October 4th, 2007, 20:06
Has anybody gotten a response from Sabine???

Erik
October 4th, 2007, 20:26
Dahlback Racing used to sell them, tried them?

rubyblack
October 4th, 2007, 22:49
I sent her an e-mail also, but no reply yet...anybody has some pics of her mats???

Regards,
Manuel

Here you go.....Sabine does exist but she doesn't win any prizes for speedy email response!!! However the mats are worth waiting for..look!!!

http://www.rs6.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5596&stc=1&d=1191535025

http://www.rs6.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5597&stc=1&d=1191535025

http://www.rs6.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5598&stc=1&d=1191535025

May the force be with you....:applause:

LU-RS6
October 4th, 2007, 23:03
Looks great man :applause:

Anyone here bought the ones from MTM?

mmaturo
October 4th, 2007, 23:25
I was wondering about that.... Same issue for me.

Really....good to know, i was really ticked off by that, don't feel as bad if others have same problem (so having another one sent wouldn't help in other words). Been thinking about popping off the buttons on the mat and putting on the ones from my original mats and see if that helps but too lazy to getting around to playing with it. Winter soon anyway...rubber mats going back in a month from now I am sure.

LU-RS6
October 4th, 2007, 23:56
http://cgi.ebay.de/Audi-A6-4B-Autoteppiche-Fussmatten-Carpets-RS6_W0QQitemZ170154968691QQihZ007QQcategoryZ72955Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

These are cheap but also ugly IMO.

http://cgi.ebay.de/Autoteppiche-Fussmatten-fuer-Audi-A6-RS6-4B-mit-RS-Logo_W0QQitemZ150165864876QQihZ005QQcategoryZ40224 QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD4VQQcmdZViewItem

These should fit but only have RS as logo and not RS6

Spidercat
October 5th, 2007, 06:31
I got a reply from Ms. Holzke. She asked me if I needed rhd or lhd. I told her lhd (standard US-type), gave her my address, and asked about payment. Hopefully I'll be able to get the $15 Pep Boys' specials out of my car soon!
Erik/LU-RS6- I'll try Dahlback or MTM if this doesn't pan out. Never thought to try them. Good advice.

LU-RS6
October 5th, 2007, 08:59
Erik/LU-RS6- I'll try Dahlback or MTM if this doesn't pan out. Never thought to try them. Good advice.

Forgot to say...
The ones from MTM have the logo of MTM, it think in full "Motoren Technik Mayer".

So you will be forced to also chip your car :D

RS6 POWER
October 5th, 2007, 14:03
Here you go.....Sabine does exist but she doesn't win any prizes for speedy email response!!! However the mats are worth waiting for..look!!!

http://www.rs6.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5596&stc=1&d=1191535025

http://www.rs6.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5597&stc=1&d=1191535025

http://www.rs6.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5598&stc=1&d=1191535025

May the force be with you....:applause:
Thank you for the pictures, I got her response yesterday and she said a that she only had lhd in stock...what is that. My car is a US spec RS6.

Thanks,
Manuel

RS6 POWER
October 5th, 2007, 14:22
http://cgi.ebay.de/Audi-A6-4B-Autoteppiche-Fussmatten-Carpets-RS6_W0QQitemZ170154968691QQihZ007QQcategoryZ72955Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

These are cheap but also ugly IMO.

http://cgi.ebay.de/Autoteppiche-Fussmatten-fuer-Audi-A6-RS6-4B-mit-RS-Logo_W0QQitemZ150165864876QQihZ005QQcategoryZ40224 QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD4VQQcmdZViewItem

These should fit but only have RS as logo and not RS6
The ones on the second ebay link look good!!!

Barry
October 5th, 2007, 15:33
No, Not had a Responce fom Sabine, so far.

Barry Daytona Avant

rubyblack
October 5th, 2007, 17:02
Thank you for the pictures, I got her response yesterday and she said a that she only had lhd in stock...what is that. My car is a US spec RS6.

Thanks,
Manuel

Its a UK RHD RS6 Avant...... ;)

Spidercat
October 6th, 2007, 20:37
Forgot to say...
The ones from MTM have the logo of MTM, it think in full "Motoren Technik Mayer".

So you will be forced to also chip your car :D
So I will...eh? That argument may just come in handy!

Honey...

Spidercat
October 6th, 2007, 20:38
Manuel,
You'll

Spidercat
October 6th, 2007, 20:43
Manuel,
You'll want lhd (left hand drive) for US cars. I just ordered a set from Sabine and sent payment via Paypal in USD ($198.16) for 140 Euros (man, does the dollar suck now). They are black w/silver piping, which match my black interior (I hope) She'll ship them on Monday, and I'll post when I get them. Can't wait!
-Mark

RS6 POWER
October 8th, 2007, 15:19
Thank you!!! just sent her a Pay Pal, can't wait.

Manuel

s42ski
October 9th, 2007, 14:16
Spidercat - are you sure Hoica can not make them - just got a set from them yesterday! They look great and only(?) $245.

DuckWingDuck
October 10th, 2007, 04:57
I have to admit, for ~$200, Sabine's floormat are pretty hot.....

Spidercat
October 10th, 2007, 08:38
s42ski,
I contacted hoica about 2 months ago when I saw a set on ebay for about $160 USD plus shipping. I hadn't seen them since, and when I searched the hoica ebay store for other audi floormats, I asked if I could get the RS6 logo. I was told that those were no longer available. I e-mailed the company a few times since and had never got a reply, even in my spam folder, so I don't know. I asked someone named Stephan from Hannover where he got his (he was selling his car on ebay- maybe he's on this board-- he's got a pretty slick looking white beast: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=250163702552&rd=1. Anyway, he said that he made them himself. I am not that motivated, however. I figured that somebody here would know where to get them. Congrats to you for getting them from hoica, though! They are about the same price that I spent, and look the same (@ least from the pix, but hoica's website gives a bunch more options, so I kinda wanted to go through them). I'll let you know once I get mine. Thanks again for the contact info, Dave (MugelloRS6)!

rubyblack
October 10th, 2007, 18:52
s42ski,
I contacted hoica about 2 months ago when I saw a set on ebay for about $160 USD plus shipping. I hadn't seen them since, and when I searched the hoica ebay store for other audi floormats, I asked if I could get the RS6 logo. I was told that those were no longer available. I e-mailed the company a few times since and had never got a reply, even in my spam folder, so I don't know. I asked someone named Stephan from Hannover where he got his (he was selling his car on ebay- maybe he's on this board-- he's got a pretty slick looking white beast: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=250163702552&rd=1. Anyway, he said that he made them himself. I am not that motivated, however. I figured that somebody here would know where to get them. Congrats to you for getting them from hoica, though! They are about the same price that I spent, and look the same (@ least from the pix, but hoica's website gives a bunch more options, so I kinda wanted to go through them). I'll let you know once I get mine. Thanks again for the contact info, Dave (MugelloRS6)!

Happy to pass the info along, its always best heard via good experiences. :thumb:

Babsi
November 1st, 2007, 11:35
Hello,

this Ebay seller just bought the car the real tuner is somebody else. These floormats are all from hoica, but they obviously have got trouble with Audi so that they aren't alloud to produce them again. I got mine also from hoica and suppose these "white" mats are also from there.

Cu Babsi

http://ac-n.de/fileadmin/templates/images/galerien/fg-babsi/innenraum_neu2.jpg

http://ac-n.de/fileadmin/templates/images/galerien/fg-babsi/Innenraum_neu.jpg

Erik
November 1st, 2007, 11:56
Hey Babsi, your steering wheel is upside-down :p

RS6 POWER
November 8th, 2007, 12:14
Anybody else order from Sabine recently???...I did and I have not received my mats yet!!!

Spidercat
November 9th, 2007, 05:05
Manuel,

...Funny you should ask! I just received my floormats today. They look great; however, there is no logo embroidered on the rear mats, as pictured in some of the images of her mats. I'm going to write to her tonight to see if this was an oversight that she can correct. I'll keep you posted. Let me know if your rear floormats are embroidered when you receive them.

Regards,
Mark

RS6 POWER
November 9th, 2007, 11:17
Manuel,

...Funny you should ask! I just received my floormats today. They look great; however, there is no logo embroidered on the rear mats, as pictured in some of the images of her mats. I'm going to write to her tonight to see if this was an oversight that she can correct. I'll keep you posted. Let me know if your rear floormats are embroidered when you receive them.

Regards,
Mark

What method of shipping did she use with yours???

DuckWingDuck
November 9th, 2007, 19:00
How much is this thing when it's all said and done with shipping and everything? The more I stare at this thread the more I want those damned floormats

Spidercat
November 10th, 2007, 04:49
Manuel,
After a little stint in my trash can (I threw away the packaging yesterday---man, the things I won't do for this forum!), I found the label. She used DHL- Warenmuster (Echantillon commercial). Not sure what level of speediness that equates to, as my German's very rusty and my romance language skills never existed. It's somewhere between airmail and slowboat. Anyway, it took just over 4 weeks.

DWD,
It was $198.15 USD via Paypal including shipping. I haven't heard from her yet regarding the rear mats, but it was very anticlimatic opening the postage bag (They're here! They're here!...Wow!...oh...no...logos..on..the...rear...H uh. How 'bout that).

When I looked back at her last e-mail to me:
Hello,

I have got two sets on stock for lhd car. Black carpet with silver
piping and logos into the front mats.
Price for one set: 120,- Euro plus 20,- Euro for shipping.

Paypal is possible.

best regards,
Sabine

I guess I didn't read carefully enough, notice "logos into the front mats," meaning blank rears. Caveat emptor, I guess. I really want the embroidered rears now! Anyway, beggars can't be chosers, and I guess I was begging!
Well, I'll let you know if I hear anything from her.

Regards,
Mark

RS6 POWER
November 11th, 2007, 14:25
Got them yesterday....tham they look great!!!