PDA

View Full Version : Video: Drifting BMW (goes into water)

Erik
September 29th, 2007, 15:16
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a23_1190664211

:nono:

Leadfoot
September 29th, 2007, 15:57
It shows that the only place for practising powerslides is a track where nothing worse than a bit of gravel is all that will happen when you get it wrong.

I regard this as far more dangerous than speeding per-say, though neither could be classed as anything other than stupid behavour.

Speedou
September 29th, 2007, 17:29
Hey! We finally agree ;) I don't mind if some one drifts on the road, but if you really don't know what you are doing, do it on the track:

Z07
September 29th, 2007, 19:10
"Oh noes, this didn't happen on Tokyo Drift. My dad will be furious."

:hihi: :hihi:

Leadfoot
September 30th, 2007, 09:22
Hey! We finally agree ;) I don't mind if some one drifts on the road, but if you really don't know what you are doing, do it on the track:

Not meaning to start an argument but sorry, I don't agree. Though not an expert I have enough experience of having cars sideways to know that you are never fully in control and something as simple as a dry or wet patch on the road can alter the car behaviour enough to cause something similar to what happen in the video.

This is something which should NEVER be done on a public road. Unless it is something like a rally where to road is closed of course.

Speedou
October 1st, 2007, 17:45
Well, I meant there is places where you can do it on the roads without risking anybody else. But you should not do even that if you don't have any idea what are you doing.