PDA

View Full Version : Looking for K04-28 K04-29 aka RS6 turbos

dxc
September 25th, 2007, 14:15
Hey guys, I'm looking for a set of RS6 turbos, new or used, good condition or blown. I plan on rebuilding them with a more aggressive hybrid wheel and custom tuning for some good HP.

does anyone have a set or know of a set for sale? thanks for any help.

dxc
October 12th, 2007, 00:27
hey guys, if you guys dont have any for sale, perhaps you could direct me somewhere i can find them? surely the rs6 community is much more in the know about german / europe suppliers of these cars.

im just a lowly B5 guy trying to make my car as fast as yours :) help me out

:s4Addict: :addict:

AuditudeA642
October 12th, 2007, 02:02
You can get them from about a million in 1 places:)

AWE Tuning Stage III Kit
APR Tuning Stage III Kit
ECS K04 Kit for 2.7T
Achtuning Stage III
Ebay.de OEM B5 RS4 K04's Direct kit on B5 S4
MTM Tuning in Germany
Audiworld Classifieds

Hope that can help you.

dxc
October 12th, 2007, 06:39
thanks for the reply.

let me clarify, i am looking for k04-28 and k04-29 turbos, these are from an rs6, not to be confused with the k04-26 and k04-27 that the rs4 came with.

The reason i ask is because i want to put the rs6 turbos on my car (possibly with hybrid wheels) and tune for some good numbers. a lot of people get rs4 turbos and put the rs6 CHRA in them, but the hotsides are restrictive ... a straight rs6 turbo would flow much more air more efficiently.

ideally, if someone had a set of blown turbos or knew a dealership that recently replaced them, i would love a set to rebuild. i would also buy them new if i could find them for a reasonable price.