PDA

View Full Version : Miltek Downpipes

RS6 POWER
September 25th, 2007, 12:00
Hello there:
I have just purchased a new set of Miltek Downpipes from ICS and will be installing this weekend, anybody here have them??? Any suggestions for install??? How do you like them???

Regards,
Manuel

Audiline
September 25th, 2007, 14:17
Hi

I installed the Miltek system 4-6 month ago and are very happy with it. Sound is much better and its looks original but more "brutal".

I also feel the performance has increased and that the acceleration is better. This sound maby to good, but I think it was worth every penny, franc or deutch mark :-)

Thinking about installing exstra cooling and that will also speed it up :)

http://www.rs6.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5567&stc=1&d=1190725887

The RS6
September 25th, 2007, 15:15
I think it was worth every penny, franc or deutch mark :-)

Those 2 do not exist any more :hihi:

It's €€€ now, all the way :)

peiserg
September 25th, 2007, 21:44
Hello there:
I have just purchased a new set of Miltek Downpipes from ICS and will be installing this weekend, anybody here have them??? Any suggestions for install??? How do you like them???

Regards,
Manuel

my advice for install is to pay someone else to do it. It's a bitch. The best $450 I spent was having my tech install them.

RS6 POWER
September 26th, 2007, 03:48
i am only istalling the DP, they said that the Enhanced Exhaust is a very good exhaust and there was no need in spendin th extar cash on th Miltek.

Regards,
Manuel

jimmy94507
September 28th, 2007, 05:24
my advice for install is to pay someone else to do it. It's a bitch. The best $450 I spent was having my tech install them.

Peiserg, where in Phoenix and who installed your Milltec system? I just received my system and am looling for someone who is quallified to do the installation.

Thank you,
Jimmy S.
jimmys@cableone.net

BBGT2
September 29th, 2007, 03:11

+1
What he said !

BBGT2
September 29th, 2007, 03:12
i am only istalling the DP, they said that the Enhanced Exhaust is a very good exhaust and there was no need in spendin th extar cash on th Miltek.

Regards,
Manuel

They must be smokin the wacky tobbacci. The Milltek is a GREAT improvement over the stock exhaust, enhanced or standard is too damn restricted and quiet.