PDA

View Full Version : New video : RS4 VS M3

cally
September 21st, 2007, 09:18
Hope its not been posted before :rs4addict

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbnjJAkxB40

BigRick
September 21st, 2007, 13:07
No winner in this clip but you can really see the difference in driving dynamics in this vid. The M3 is always tail out and the RS4 keep the line perfectly.

As it has been said thousands of times it really depends on what you like. My take again is that the RS4 wins just because it has been able to do that 2 years before the M3 which is the new kid on the block! :rs4addict :thumb:

HKS786
September 21st, 2007, 18:26
No winner in this clip but you can really see the difference in driving dynamics in this vid. The M3 is always tail out and the RS4 keep the line perfectly.

As it has been said thousands of times it really depends on what you like. My take again is that the RS4 wins just because it has been able to do that 2 years before the M3 which is the new kid on the block! :rs4addict :thumb:

+1

I think Audi done very well with the RS4. Let's not forget the huge amount of testing the M3 had and it came 2 years later. I thought it would destroy the RS4. However, the M3 cannot shake it off completely and some people choose the RS4 over the M3. Infact, the RS4 still has good presence next to the M3, look:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w239/J78628/Untitled-1-4.jpg

BRING ON THE RS5 ! :jlol:

Finalmix
September 30th, 2007, 00:17
BMWs are way too ubiquitous in the states, because people think they mean something. RS are rare and pack a presense when you roll up to a place anyday of the week over an M.

cally
September 30th, 2007, 05:26
your right dude :>

Leadfoot
September 30th, 2007, 08:59
Hey, it not just the States that you will find too many BWM M cars and especially the M3. In the UK it you go on to any of the Internet used car sites you will see a ratio of 10 to 1 in favour of M3s over S4s and the ratio jumps many times higher if it's the RS4. Clearly if you want to be one of the crowd then buy the Beemer but if you want to be different and stand out then buy a sporty Audi.

Rutkowsky
September 30th, 2007, 22:46
+1 and ever since the prices came down, i see some boyracers (occasionally trying to race me?!) chavs (adding ACS bits etc.) buy them which doesn't do the brand any favours