PDA

View Full Version : Any interest in a Super Clean RS6 - 24k in perfect shape..... have a week to sell

Fast scooter
September 17th, 2007, 16:12
reluctantly selling my new toy - a new baby is making me think I need more room and a bit more sedate daily driver. Looking for a loving home - hoping not to have to trade the poor girl in... likely going to a W12 or S8.

The car was purchased CPO'ed 4 month ago ( it's DavyKid's old car FWIW) with 21k - it now has 24,500. It's in perfect condition- no stories, excuses or flaws. Avus/black nav,alcantra,parktronic and dead stock other then the following:

Eisenman exhaust
Strat Hyperboost Dv's
RS6 plus pedals
Clear cornered headlights and smoked tails and side markers
3M guard on all leading edges
legal tint
Built-in Passport SRX w/ front and rear sensors & "shifters".
BBS RS-GT's w/ 275/30/20 Conti 2's

Will also throw in set of OEM 18's and a spare set of almost new 255/30/20 Bridgstone 050's

The car had fresh rotors front and rear, no DRC issues and is performs flawlessly. The exhaust gives it a truly unique sound.... not for the timid.

Email for more info or pics.

I might be able to have the dealer re- CPO the car as part of my deal if that was appealing..... I personally wouldn't own one without....

email - erich@muirs.org

the car is located in south florida.

BLITZEN
September 17th, 2007, 17:04
The CPO warranty should transfer. Don't ask the dealer. Call Audi of America.

I'm not interested in buying (I just got mine in June). But I'm wondering what you're looking to get out of it?

Fast scooter
September 17th, 2007, 17:10
The trade tax difference is a factor but one I'll deal with.

Unfortunately I think that the new CPO doesn't transfer after reading it - it seems to of changed in late 05/ early 06' ?

That's the perfect car for SLC area....

BLITZEN
September 17th, 2007, 23:16
The trade tax difference is a factor but one I'll deal with.

Unfortunately I think that the new CPO doesn't transfer after reading it - it seems to of changed in late 05/ early 06' ?

That's the perfect car for SLC area....

Yes it is! Thank you. We have lots of winding canyon roads and scenic byways to run, the new Miller Motorsports Park road course, plus the infamous Bonneville Speed Flats where I hope that someday I can find the true top speed of an unlimited RS6!

Like I mentioned, I would call Audi of America and ask about transferring your CPO warranty. Either way, (as an educated buyer who's recently purchased) I think that's a great deal on your car and you shouldn't have trouble selling it. When I was looking, in June, I would expect a car of that description to fetch ~$55,000.

Would you be interested in selling any of the accessories such as the wheels, radar detector or RS6 Plus pedals separately?

930chas
September 24th, 2007, 16:19
Hi there. Sent you an email.