PDA

View Full Version : rs6 load of shit

chrisTG
September 17th, 2007, 14:11
had my rs6 since feb 07 had drc failure (valves and shocks) oil cooler leakage (new cooler and pipes) now o/s turbo seized for some reason no boost o/s ive never raced or rallyed but i drive quick no red line no fast starts had a6 4.2 quattro and s2 before this pile of junk best car i had was evo 6 tommi had the evo stolen out my garage (wish they would pinch this crap car)

AndyBG
September 17th, 2007, 14:16
You had bad luck, or crap speciment RS 6...

nene
September 17th, 2007, 14:32
Sounds like you need to go back to school and brush up on some language skills. What is the world coming too. The more I read the more my head hurt from trying to understand you. So you had some trouble. I'd start with going to your dealer to have it resolved. Good luck.

Varsity
September 17th, 2007, 15:43
Sounds like you need to go back to school and brush up on some language skills. What is the world coming too. The more I read the more my head hurt from trying to understand you. So you had some trouble. I'd start with going to your dealer to have it resolved. Good luck.

Coming from Boston theres no doubt you probably couldn't understand him if he was next to you. Just remember where the language came from!

The man is upset, and in any language I would be too.

nene
September 17th, 2007, 16:54
Not so much the language as the thought process. Upset or not, the concerns are all over the place. We don't even know if he's attempted to fix any of the issues, and what turned out to be the outcome.

Mori
September 17th, 2007, 17:14
i have no problems car is very good working good running good without problems no leaks nothing breaks no screws loose

and if I wrote like the above I would actually shoot myself. Poor english is an excuse. Not using any sort of punctuation marks, capital letters, etc. is NOT at excuse.

LIRS6
September 17th, 2007, 17:59
... Poor english is an excuse. Not using any sort of punctuation marks, capital letters, etc. is NOT at excuse.

Maybe he has an Audi word processor:doh:

Ruergard
September 17th, 2007, 18:50
Seems you've bought a RS6 in bad neck. Sorry to hear that.

rubyblack
September 17th, 2007, 18:54
rs6 load of shit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

had my rs6 since feb 07 had drc failure (valves and shocks) oil cooler leakage (new cooler and pipes) now o/s turbo seized for some reason no boost o/s ive never raced or rallyed but i drive quick no red line no fast starts had a6 4.2 quattro and s2 before this pile of junk best car i had was evo 6 tommi had the evo stolen out my garage (wish they would pinch this crap car)

Oh and while you are at it get a dickshunary Mr Cranium!!!! :MTM: .....:applause:

aarong
September 17th, 2007, 18:56
mine has begun to trip the ESP/ABS light randomly the past few days. that and starting this morning first gear just doesnt feel/sound right _at all_

:mech::mech::mech::mech:

rubyblack
September 17th, 2007, 18:58
Oh oh....looks like its time for a change....the neanderthals are taking over the asylum!!!

Benman
September 17th, 2007, 19:33
Maybe he has an Audi word processor:doh::applause:

I'm thinking posts like this one just play into the hands of AoA and give them even more of an excuse as to why they are not bringing the MkII Stateside... matter of fact, It is probably an AoA mole!

Ben:addict:

nene
September 17th, 2007, 19:34
I did not even try to understand it all, but I have to admit that the last couple of posts did give me a great laugh!!! Thanks fellas!

rubyblack
September 17th, 2007, 20:35
Dude.....all I can say is that thank god for the trance sessions!!!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :bye: :thumb: :bow: :wo: :MTM: :MTM: :D :cheers:

oce
September 18th, 2007, 02:42

Geesh, that is bad luck. Obviously you were not the first owner... looks like you got screwed with a second+ hand torn up beast? Sory to hear it. And yes, YOUR RS6 does sound like a piece of crap.. good thing mine isn't.

OfftheHeZie
September 18th, 2007, 02:44
I don't see how you can buy a car that they ceased manufacturing of 3 years ago, and not expect it to have problems when it's obviously been used. Especially, a high-performance automobile. Sounds like someone got jipped.
~Mason

Copper
September 18th, 2007, 04:27
Have we actually found an owner of the "cheap" RS6 examples that have been selling on eBay??

Aronis
September 19th, 2007, 17:02
What do you do when your Ford or Chevy has a problem?
I've had the DRC failure and it was very painful to get it fixed
but I suspect future DRC repairs will be less painful, however a blown
turbo is less of a repair issue since Audi techs have been fixing 2.7 turbos for
years. I have complained about Audi poor service mainly because they
don't listen to the customer

ruxprncd
September 19th, 2007, 18:15
i bought a cheap (at the time) rs6 with 57K miles for $40K on ebay in January. since then, aside from scheduled maintenance, i've done front links, front brake rotors & pads, and N75 valve (N75 was done as preventative maintenance).

Hy Octane
September 19th, 2007, 19:27
Does he even know if it was chipped and abused?
AoA tech told me that they have had very few turbo failures. mainly with those who have chipped and then removed software to hide it for warranty fix. Main cause of turbo failure in chipped cars is turbo blades exceeding the speed of sound which causes them to oscillate in the housing and then the blades make contact and kaboom. However, there are some that will fail simply because of manufacturing faults. .

Aronis
September 20th, 2007, 03:17
I had concerns about a turbo car ever since by brothers
Laser turbo (1988 or so) went through two before 30000
miles. But a lot changed in twenty or so years and now turbos
last a looking time. But my extended warrantee covers them
to over 100000 miles.