PDA

View Full Version : What kind of NAZIs are running this board?

JasonRS6
September 12th, 2007, 23:16
I bump a thread a few times and you remove it? You have WAY too much time on your hands, my friend.

JasonRS6
September 12th, 2007, 23:19
Bump Bump Bump

Mr Balsen
September 12th, 2007, 23:42
I don't know and I don't want to know you. But you are using words, you don't even know the meanings. Go read some books first and then come back reading posts from this board after. But don't write anymore here...

Frederic

Leadfoot
September 12th, 2007, 23:46
Bad choice of words, mate.

But I reckon you are referring to a certain owner of a RS4 and his nonconstructive comments going unpunished.

JasonRS6
September 13th, 2007, 00:24
Bad choice of words. I agree. Please accpet my apologies.

I guess it doesn't matter since a certain moderator is going to delete this post and my account anyways.

I mean you cant go around calling a spade a spade. This person is on a HUGE powertrip (OMG a moderator of a car forum!) and will NOT be put down.

Moderator: I DARE YOU TO KEEP THIS POST UP. Go ahead, do it.

Benman
September 13th, 2007, 00:48
Hey, as a moderator, I resemble those remarks!!! ;)

Seriously, what is your beef? You now have 17 whopping posts and wish to start this kind of crap?

Whatever your problem, let's not air it in public as I have no idea what this mess is about. Just send me a PM and we'll chat.

Ben:addict:

JasonRS6
September 13th, 2007, 01:14
Actually I have more posts but they were removed.

So I had a FS post up. I had a few replies and I put in a few bumps. Mr Moderator says "one more bump and you are done!". I say he needs to relax and bit and mention "thanks for the free bump!". Guess he didnt like that because the post is gone!

Just seems like a overly harsh thing to do. I mean I AM an RS6 owner. Its not like I am some wanaby troll out here.

Benman
September 13th, 2007, 01:30
I sent you a PM... and instructed you on what you should do... and I wouldn't wait very long to do so...:cheers:

Ben:addict:

JasonRS6
September 13th, 2007, 01:41
So it appears I have pissed off the almight ERIK. Well I guess it was nice knowing you guys! No apologies will be posted to this man.

I do, however, apologize again about the rude reference in this topic title.

rks838
September 13th, 2007, 01:43
Dear kiddo, you started this whiny little thread, calling some damn cool guys Nazis as a newbie, and go on to claim that others have too much time on their hands? Who wants to deal with a jerk like you?

Just keeping it simple! Go home.

rks838
September 13th, 2007, 01:44
Nice knowin you and your ego, too, buhbye.

JasonRS6
September 13th, 2007, 02:37
Damn cool guys? I guess if this type of person is the kind of guy the rest of you put on a pedestal, then so be it. I dont want to be a part of it.

rks838
September 13th, 2007, 04:32
He's not on a pedestal, he's got some baseline rules that are so easy to understand and to follow that stuff like this...

Erik
September 13th, 2007, 06:21
Gee, I wonder why this threas was closed and why some one is banned.

There are no Nazis here, very wrong choice of words.

Erik
September 13th, 2007, 17:13
Jason, thanks a lot for your kind :rolleyes: and interesting :looking: e-mails.

:trash:

Erik
September 13th, 2007, 18:05
And here are THE RULES if you need a reminder:

http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2505&highlight=forum+rules

Don't worry, Common sense and respect is the key and don't call us Nazis...

Benman
September 13th, 2007, 20:32
Don't worry, Common sense and respect is the key and don't call us Nazis...

Totally retarded on his part Erik.

Sent him an email suggesting he should say a simple sorry. Told me no thanks...

Lame. So you go into a man's home, insult him and his guests, then tell everyone sorry except the home owner and wonder what the beef is...

No respect for private property...

Ben

PS. Jason, I can not say it was nice knowing you...