PDA

View Full Version : My second baby has arrived!!!

bl980kf
June 4th, 2003, 15:57
After nearly 4 months waiting, my RS6 has arrived to my local dealer, and pick up is arranged for tomorrow, friday the latest. I've become a daddy two weeks ago, and now my second baby is arrived!!!

I'll post pics and comments as soon as I can get my hand on the new toy!!

Bye all

Erik
June 4th, 2003, 16:00
Congratulations then! It's a great family car! :cheers:

pING
June 4th, 2003, 19:39
Congratz, can't wait for the pics! :D :addict:

Snow
June 4th, 2003, 20:51
Well, congratulations for both of them! Bet you're having the time of your life?? :D

krm
June 5th, 2003, 07:28
A warm congratulations to you to your two babies! I think you will cherish these past few weeks forever :)

Gabriel343
June 5th, 2003, 21:05
Originally posted by bl980kf
After nearly 4 months waiting, my RS6 has arrived to my local dealer, and pick up is arranged for tomorrow, friday the latest. I've become a daddy two weeks ago, and now my second baby is arrived!!!

I'll post pics and comments as soon as I can get my hand on the new toy!!

Bye all
Caspita! Un'altro italiano che posta su questo sito, io sono di Bologna. Conosco bene la tua zona, ci sono andato al mare per anni (Porto Cesareo) bellissimo mare. Di che colore hai preso l'Audi?

krabu
June 5th, 2003, 23:31
Originally posted by Gabriel343
Caspita! Un'altro italiano che posta su questo sito, io sono di Bologna. Conosco bene la tua zona, ci sono andato al mare per anni (Porto Cesareo) bellissimo mare. Di che colore hai preso l'Audi?

For sure? :D

bl980kf
June 16th, 2003, 11:10
Hi all,

finally I have some time to post a reply. The car is absolutely stunning, and the look is terrific. Mine it's ebony black with black interiors and 19" rims; it's not too good with the temperature we are having here (above 40 °C), but it's really very aggressive. The engine is absolutely incredible, it never stop pushing on the seat, no matter the speed you're going. Actually I'm a little disappointed with the nav system, only a few roads are mapped, but I'll test it better next week, since I have to do tour through Italy. The drive is very precise, you can go really fast in total relax. It seems like everything has slowed down since I'm driving this wonderful car. Unfortunately I had no time for taking pictures, but I'll do it as soon as I can.

Ciao Gabriele343, scusa ma ho scritto in inglese per farmi capire da tutti... La prossima volta che vieni da queste parti fammi un fischio!!!

Bye
Augusto

Erik
June 16th, 2003, 11:43
It seems like everything has slowed down since I'm driving this wonderful car.

I know the feeling. Why are everybody driving so slow? :hihi:

Gabriel343
June 16th, 2003, 12:36
Hi all,

finally I have some time to post a reply. The car is absolutely stunning, and the look is terrific. Mine it's ebony black with black interiors and 19" rims; it's not too good with the temperature we are having here (above 40 °C), but it's really very aggressive. The engine is absolutely incredible, it never stop pushing on the seat, no matter the speed you're going. Actually I'm a little disappointed with the nav system, only a few roads are mapped, but I'll test it better next week, since I have to do tour through Italy. The drive is very precise, you can go really fast in total relax. It seems like everything has slowed down since I'm driving this wonderful car. Unfortunately I had no time for taking pictures, but I'll do it as soon as I can.

Ciao Gabriele343, scusa ma ho scritto in inglese per farmi capire da tutti... La prossima volta che vieni da queste parti fammi un fischio!!!

Bye
Augusto
Sure! ;)