PDA

View Full Version : License Plate

DuckWingDuck
September 10th, 2007, 21:55
Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a license plate with RS6 or RS on it? I'm waiting for my new plates to come in and would like to have something on the back. Thanks!

BLITZEN
September 10th, 2007, 22:14
Do you mean a license plate frame?

If so, are you in the United States?

If so, I don't think there is one made. I looked and couldn't find one so I'm making a custom one for myself. I've bought an OEM front emblem and a real carbon fiber frame. When I'm done I could send you a picture and then, if you want one too, I could make it for about $90.

:addict:

Benman
September 11th, 2007, 00:30
Do you mean a license plate frame?

Ditto, are you meaning custom plates, or frames?

Ben:addict:

DuckWingDuck
September 11th, 2007, 00:36
No, I mean an actual license plate, kinda like the "brabus built" in the attached image. I believe Audi sells/sold a carbon fibre license frame (though I believe it said "Audi Sports")....

Benman
September 11th, 2007, 00:59
If that is the case Duck Wing, I'm not sure what is registered with the state of CA. I personally have "RSPOWER" as my plate...

AndyBG
September 11th, 2007, 01:33
... I personally have "RSPOWER" as my plate...

:hihi: :thumb:

DuckWingDuck
September 11th, 2007, 06:05
If that is the case Duck Wing, I'm not sure what is registered with the state of CA. I personally have "RSPOWER" as my plate...

CLASSIC! Personally, I'm going to see if "IGOFAST" is available. ;D

Though honestly, I would prefer NOT to put on plates at all....

Spidercat
September 11th, 2007, 06:20
Would you use that plate for photo-shoots or something similar, or would you put it on the front of your car? I'm sure you could take a blank plate (or one with some other logo) and take it to any decent airbrush artist or graphics shop and they could probably give you exactly what you want.
As far as the personalized license plates, I had never got personal ones before, but I had to get "M WHO" after I saw I highly modded Viper GTS with "ENZO WHO.":addict:

f1esp
September 11th, 2007, 10:02
No, I mean an actual license plate, kinda like the "brabus built" in the attached image. I believe Audi sells/sold a carbon fibre license frame (though I believe it said "Audi Sports")....

:nono:
BRABUS BULLIT (no "brabus built")

Aronis
September 11th, 2007, 17:27
I have the Audi carbon fiber plate surrounds but the are not real carbon fiber, just painted to look that way....it's easy to tell from the chipped off paint on them LOL....don't think Audi sells a real carbon fiber one....

Benman
September 11th, 2007, 19:14
Though honestly, I would prefer NOT to put on plates at all....

Haha... time for irony...

Despite paying the $25.00 for custom plates... I have YET to put them on!!!

Bought the car new Aug 22nd 03' and keep telling the wife, "Next year I'll put them on..." then, "Ok, this year for sure". :D

I also like the way no plates look. 4 years later...

But this year for sure...;)

DuckWingDuck
September 11th, 2007, 19:32
haha, ok, then maybe I will take BLITZEN up on his offer!

DuckWingDuck
September 11th, 2007, 19:51
Haha... time for irony...

Despite paying the $25.00 for custom plates... I have YET to put them on!!!

LOL! So what do you have in the back?

jtessman
September 12th, 2007, 03:36

Try here for carbon fiber plate frames...:rs6kiss:

http://www.realcarbonfiber.com/

jim kelly
September 12th, 2007, 04:08
In OZ we have some latitude (or attitude?) state by state.
So my plate is RS666 (the devil made me do it).
Jim Kelly

Benman
September 12th, 2007, 17:38
LOL! So what do you have in the back?

Nothing!:applause:

I still drive around after four years with the new car registration sticker in the front window! :applause: :applause:

aarong
September 12th, 2007, 22:21

I still drive around after four years with the new car registration sticker in the front window! :applause: :applause:

you must not drive the freeways often. or you're a CHP officer yourself :thumb:

DuckWingDuck
September 13th, 2007, 03:40

Haha, ya, that's what I'm doing but I'd like for SOMETHING to be there....