Arslanoff
September 10th, 2007, 10:22
http://wwwboards.auto.ru/migalki/257968.html :bigeyes: :cry:

Duma
September 10th, 2007, 10:49
stupid people

RussianM3_dude
September 10th, 2007, 11:06
Impossible!!!! I say it's a photoshop. Quattro nevah looze!!11!11 Even in rain.

Any silly willys want to chime in on this whole racing in the rain thing?

tazsura
September 10th, 2007, 11:11
Impossible!!!! I say it's a photoshop. Quattro nevah looze!!11!11 Even in rain.

Any silly willys want to chime in on this whole racing in the rain thing?

What are you going on about?

No one has ever said that you CAN'T crash with Quattro. Seriously dude...take your head out of your ass.

Taz :alig:

RussianM3_dude
September 10th, 2007, 11:12
The guy didn't just crash... he lost control. Heresy!!!!! Quattro never lose control in rain!!!!!!!!!

tazsura
September 10th, 2007, 11:17
The guy didn't just crash... he lost control. Heresy!!!!! Quattro never lose control in rain!!!!!!!!!

Your point being what exactly?

I still ask who said it was impossible to crash with Quattro in the rain? Yeh, it's a fact Quatto is safer in the rain...but designers cant design for the stupidity of the driver.

Taz :confused:

Leadfoot
September 10th, 2007, 11:51
Quattro is like ESP, it's amazing when used properly but like anything it can't account for stupidity.

So best drive a little slow RussianM3_dude. :hihi:

RussianM3_dude
September 10th, 2007, 12:47
Easy, with the RS4. It doesn't egg you on.

Mori
September 10th, 2007, 12:54
Can someone ban him already?

RussianM3_dude
September 10th, 2007, 13:00
Truth hurts???? Ouch....

tazsura
September 10th, 2007, 13:05
Truth hurts???? Ouch....

You should know...check your other posts! :harass:

Taz :D

Mori
September 10th, 2007, 13:07
Truth hurts???? Ouch....

Nope. Your senseless babble is making me not want to read this forum.

RussianM3_dude
September 10th, 2007, 13:37
Oopsy, I think I commited a Thought Crime here. All hail Audi!!!!

RS6Driver
September 10th, 2007, 14:53
You promised to post pics of your car, where are they?

RussianM3_dude
September 10th, 2007, 15:46
I did, check in the RS4 section.

RS6Driver
September 10th, 2007, 16:11
I did, check in the RS4 section.

I did and as far as I know, the Monza GP was yesterday.

El_cucaracha
September 10th, 2007, 16:19
i know who crashed the audi.... russian magazine (autoreview) did it... the made comparision of R8, jaguar XKR, Ferrari F430, lambo gallardo, and carrera S.
as they say audi is one of worst from cars above, and they think lambo is best... they also said that R8's actual speed is 281km/h and 0-100km/h for 5.3 seconds... they also said that audi is one of worst looking cars........ but somehow, audi was fastest on track, being slowest on the paper... and the funniest is that that R8 had no ceramic disc option, and no magnetic ride.............

while reading, i couldn't stop loughing.......... if russion new enough about the cars to criticize audi, they wouldn't build such sh*t as LADA.......

Phage
September 10th, 2007, 16:42
as they say audi is one of worst from cars above, and they think lambo is best...

Heh thats funny. :jlol:

Anyway doesn't look totalled, could be tho. If so, what a waste of a great looking car. I love it in black!

Leadfoot
September 10th, 2007, 16:51
Usually the sign of a bad driver, blame the car before blaming themselves.

:vhmmm: Sounds a lot like another Russian we all know. :hihi:

Phage
September 10th, 2007, 17:03
Weird thing is the road it came off looks straight. And the way the marks on the grass are indicates that it would have been sliding sideways.

So what the hell were they doing to slide sideways of a straight road? :brag:

RXBG
September 10th, 2007, 17:37
you know what to expect, so why add logs to the fire?

M3 dude. a chance to add something constructive to the discussion. consider this a warning.

your next post will mean a lot.

RussianM3_dude
September 10th, 2007, 17:49
I didn't say quattro caused it, I said that one must still exercise restraint when driving in the wet, regardless of how many wheels you send power to, 4, 5, or 10.

RussianM3_dude
September 10th, 2007, 19:20
I love you too man. Lets go grab a beer one of these days...

RXBG
September 10th, 2007, 19:53
why didn't you post that instead of all the bull crap you ended up doing, moron

hey guys. it's sooooooooooo easy to be nice to people. you're out of line here too elstimpo- no personal insults to ANYONE are allowed.

........... and leadfoot himself threw a little light hearted tease a few lines up too, though it could have been misconstrued too.

this is the BEST informed online audi community, but it is the most stubbornly childish one sometimes.

be cool guys.

RussianM3_dude
September 10th, 2007, 20:01
I am sure under his internet tough guy exterior, El stimpy is a big soft huggy-bear ;-)

RussianM3_dude
September 10th, 2007, 20:05
Erm, let's be friends????

This reminds me of a scene in Borat where he tries to hug this dude on the Tube (chicken in a suitcase scene), but the guy begins to threaten him and tells him he will beat the hell out of him.

RussianM3_dude
September 10th, 2007, 20:15
Elstimpy here's a picture for you...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/RussianM3_dude/Internet.jpg

Arslanoff
September 10th, 2007, 20:23
i know who crashed the audi.... russian magazine (autoreview) did it... the made comparision of R8, jaguar XKR, Ferrari F430, lambo gallardo, and carrera S.

Wow, you have press there!

RussianM3_dude
September 10th, 2007, 20:30
I am sure if we actually met...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/RussianM3_dude/RenStimpy-1.jpg

Anyhoo, back to the topic.

So was it the Russian magazine that crashed the car????

El_cucaracha
September 10th, 2007, 20:31
russian humor is on of the best..... ne smatria na to shto tibe ne nravitsa audi (u vsex iest minusi) ti xaroshii parin... i shutish ti vilikalepno :D :D :D

artur777
September 10th, 2007, 20:51
as they say audi is one of worst from cars above, and they think lambo is best... they also said that R8's actual speed is 281km/h and 0-100km/h for 5.3 seconds... they also said that audi is one of worst looking cars........ but somehow, audi was fastest on track, being slowest on the paper... and the funniest is that that R8 had no ceramic disc option, and no magnetic ride.............

while reading, i couldn't stop loughing.......... if russion new enough about the cars to criticize audi, they wouldn't build such sh*t as LADA.......

Please be concrete when speaking about others!
It's not russian magazine who crashed the car.
It was a private car and the driver was rallying with another car and didn't cope.
I understand you are joking, but it's not that funny..

El_cucaracha
September 10th, 2007, 20:53
it was privet car but testdrivers of autoreview magazine crached the car while testing......

RussianM3_dude
September 10th, 2007, 20:54
Man, Russian magazines would be too scared to crash the car, hence they drive like Grannys and they are afraid to criticise ANY car. I've yet to read a negative review.

El_cucaracha
September 10th, 2007, 20:57
man i have that magazine at home, i've read the topic, the test results.. and one i know for sure, audi was not valued enough... i even now the name of guy who crashed the car, his name is kiril ladigin....

RussianM3_dude
September 10th, 2007, 21:01
I swear, my name is not Kiril whatever, our opinions are purely coincidental.

cazorp
September 17th, 2007, 09:50
It looks a bit irresponsible to crash an R8 in a crowded street, of course - the pictures doesn't tell us the truth, they've might have avoided a crash from someone elses misstake... we don't know...

And oh, don't feed the trolls..

Z07
October 5th, 2007, 21:52
Sh*t drivers FTL.