PDA

View Full Version : Audi forum Ingoldstadt

Thilo
June 4th, 2003, 09:24
I have visited this weekend the Audi Forum in Ingoldstadt. I must say, it is very impressing. There you can see the whole history of Audi. I can recommend a visit to the forum to all of you.

By the way, when i drove to the gas station (Shell) to fill up my baby with 98 ROZ, the guy told me, that they have from now on only the new 100 ROZ gas. I think it's not fair from Shell to skip 98 ROZ and only sell 100 ROZ gas. I had no choice and paid Euro 1.18 for the liter. :vsad: :vsad2:

Regards
Thilo

gjg
June 4th, 2003, 09:49
Thilo, need to use different fuel outside of Shell - I use this 100 ROZ sometimes during hot summer days (30+C) in my S6 and it seems to me that the engine is running hair cooler..... The price difference between 100 ROZ Shell and 98 RZ others is anywhere between 10 to 25% per litre (Shell in Czech does not sell 98 since 2001). That does not justify the "Shell advantage" IMHO.

George

Erik
June 4th, 2003, 12:25
I visited the Audi Forum and had a factory tour last summer. Interesting.
I understand the quattro GmbH dept. has gotten a bigger display since then to show the Audi Exclusive product line etc.

MTM and Hohenester are not far away either.
MTM is only about 10 minutes away at most.

Plexus
June 8th, 2003, 19:22
Have just got back from an Audi UK tour of the factory and 3 day visit. AMAZING!!

If you like your Audi, you'll love this place.:addict: :addict: