PDA

View Full Version : @RussianM3_dude - Pics of your RS4?

Erik
September 8th, 2007, 21:31
Hi RussianM3_dude!

I would love to see pictures of your RS4. :rs4addict

Please post! :asian:

RussianM3_dude
September 8th, 2007, 23:01
Your wish is my command.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/RussianM3_dude/Picture003.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/RussianM3_dude/Picture006.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/RussianM3_dude/Picture007.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/RussianM3_dude/Picture.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/RussianM3_dude/Picture001.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/RussianM3_dude/Picture009.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/RussianM3_dude/Picture013.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/RussianM3_dude/Picture015.jpg

El_cucaracha
September 8th, 2007, 23:04
russians are always the same... :D even in switzerland :D

RussianM3_dude
September 8th, 2007, 23:09
I am Canadian :D

Mori
September 9th, 2007, 00:43
Dude - no SS+ and RS4 buckets sucks. ;) No wonder you're not enjoying the car...

Vorsprung
September 9th, 2007, 01:19
Great looking car, but how come you dont have the real RS4 side mirrors? :vhmmm:

Mori
September 9th, 2007, 01:54
You can order regular ones as an option (mirror + seat memory and/or folding mirrors).

AndyBG
September 9th, 2007, 05:03
So, this is that boring RS 4 you are talking about... It doesn't look boring to me...

Great car !

P.S.

What's with the middle finger on the last pic'... ? :confused:

rubyblack
September 9th, 2007, 06:31
I am Canadian :D

That figures.....:doh:

Leadfoot
September 9th, 2007, 07:08
To me, all this proves is you can take a good photo. I still doubt you drive one due to your opinions of the car itself.

Cargo8
September 9th, 2007, 07:56
i like your license plate editing skills.
and the car too.

The RS6
September 9th, 2007, 09:13
I still doubt you drive one due to your opinions of the car itself.

Well, let's try this...

Russian_M3_dude, if this is your car then it shouldn't be a problem for you to go outside and take a picture of your hand on the RS4 emblem...

It's a pic that probably cannot be found on the internet, so... :)

RussianM3_dude
September 9th, 2007, 09:42
No Prob, I'll do it after the Monza GP.

wild-rs4-man2
September 10th, 2007, 10:07
Well, let's try this...

Russian_M3_dude, if this is your car then it shouldn't be a problem for you to go outside and take a picture of your hand on the RS4 emblem...

It's a pic that probably cannot be found on the internet, so... :)

I do belive that we have a poser here,,, ( russian dude ) I could be proven wrong ,

But it seems the hand on the emblem pic is taking to long, maybe he will go to a dealer and find a grey RS4 and take the pic !!!,, Grand prix was over yesterday already !

Vorsprung
September 10th, 2007, 13:47
I do belive that we have a poser here,,, ( russian dude ) I could be proven wrong ,

But it seems the hand on the emblem pic is taking to long, maybe he will go to a dealer and find a grey RS4 and take the pic !!!,, Grand prix was over yesterday already !

His had to go look for an RS4 to go take the pic of... :hihi: :harass:

DAMN, I love Audi's. Audi have REALLY upped the game over the last couple of years. They're no longer followers in the market, but seem to be making some BIG strides ahead, to the point that disgruntled BMW fans must come on here and hord our forum. Long live the RS4! :rs4addict

RussianM3_dude
September 10th, 2007, 17:51
Ok, so I have nothing better to do, but wheel around Switzerland looking for the same spec RS4. I'll take the pics, I just didn't have the time. Tell me what to write on a piece of paper and I'll take a pic.

Or better yet, if any members live in Switzerland, they can check out my ride, I go frequently to Zurich, Geneva and Bern.

buyalemon
September 10th, 2007, 18:01
haha very funny ...you have too much time to kill not the other way around!

RussianM3_dude
September 10th, 2007, 18:14
And tonight I will. My camera is at home and I am not. So I will eat supper. Drive home, take the camera, take the pictures, park my car, walk back home, upload the pictures and Voila! Presto!!!!

rqiu
September 10th, 2007, 18:27
And tonight I will. My camera is at home and I am not. So I will eat supper. Drive home, take the camera, take the pictures, park my car, walk back home, upload the pictures and Voila! Presto!!!!

Which Camera did you use? Just curious.

phEight
September 10th, 2007, 18:30
You guys are crazy, I'm sure it's his RS4. I don't think anyone really cares to so consistently complain about a car who doesn't really have one. If that's the case the guy must have plenty of problems of his own to deal with. Maybe the Rs4 just didn't live up to his expecations. If it lives up to your expectations that's great, no? Should be :harass: 'ing at the guy if anything else.

phEight
September 10th, 2007, 18:32
Which Camera did you use? Just curious.
Right click, save the file on your computer, check the properties of the file, click on summary... you can find all the information you need.

phEight
September 10th, 2007, 18:37
I don't doubt it he has one, i just know he knows nothing about good cars and how they handle etc from his ridiculous posts.

I was just showing how easy it is to post pics and wondering why it had taken two days to do something i did in 5 mins
Yea, I understand, I get tired of seeing some of posts too. Maybe he's busy to not be able to do something you did in 5 minutes. Fyi, all the statistics in every one of those pictures is the same. Same camera, close dates, etc.

RussianM3_dude
September 10th, 2007, 19:18
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/RussianM3_dude/Picture039.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/RussianM3_dude/Picture040.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/RussianM3_dude/Picture041.jpg

Samsung D70 yo!!!

Leadfoot
September 10th, 2007, 19:18
Guys I have just bought a R8

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/images/front_picture_library_UK/dir_423/car_photo_211671_7.jpg
Here I am collecting the car for the first time at the factory.

http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/specialy/automotorevue/galerie/218/hi-3.jpg
Here's me at the track before the long drive back to the UK. Hope to get UK plates in a week or two when all the paperwork it done.

You see how easy it is to post a few photos showing it's yours.

I reckon to prove it's your RS4 why not meet up with a fellow RS6 member in Switzerland and get him to confirm you aren't talking BS.

RussianM3_dude
September 10th, 2007, 19:21
I am game. I am off to Montreal Sep 13th. Back Sep 26th.

RussianM3_dude
September 10th, 2007, 19:23
So i get home, see this thread, grab my camera, go downstairs and take the pics members have asked Russian M3 to do, come upstairs and post them.

Took 5 mins, was very easy.

So whats up ?

Man, you got hairy hands. Care to show your palms????? :jlol:

Leadfoot
September 10th, 2007, 19:42
I am still at a lose as to why someone would buy/lease a car they hadn't driven and by a company which they don't like just because of what?

What the reason?

Why drive it?

RussianM3_dude
September 10th, 2007, 19:58
Well, the reviews were great, I was getting a new company car and... I said what the heck, 420 hp should be nice.

RussianM3_dude
September 10th, 2007, 20:04
Ok, I see you and sense of humour are not on speaking terms.

RussianM3_dude
September 10th, 2007, 20:08
Aaaa, I see we are making progress. Nice try for a first joke. Now let's try something with NOT!!!!! at the end.

Ricoloco
September 10th, 2007, 20:41
RussianM3_Dude, are you thinking of selling your RS4 and get another car, new M3 perhaps?

RussianM3_dude
September 10th, 2007, 20:44
I don't think so. I saw one at the dealer recently and wasn't too impressed. Just didn't have that gotta have it factor and the interior is too plain. So maybe the CSL if it is not too expensive, but most likely a Megane R26 for every day and a Lotus Exige for the week-ends, or a Alfa 159GTA and an Alfa SZ.

Ricoloco
September 10th, 2007, 21:03
I don't think so. I saw one at the dealer recently and wasn't too impressed. Just didn't have that gotta have it factor and the interior is too plain. So maybe the CSL if it is not too expensive, but most likely a Megane R26 for every day and a Lotus Exige for the week-ends, or a Alfa 159GTA and an Alfa SZ.

159GTA? Then you will have to wait a long time. About the SZ, great looking but its actually a Alfa 75....not even close to the Exige. But ofcourse you aready knew that...

RussianM3_dude
September 10th, 2007, 21:18
Obviously. However I just LOVE the looks. ES30 Il Mostro. Last RWD Alfa (except for the Maseralfa 8C).

Arslanoff
September 10th, 2007, 22:45
What about C63, dude? I like it very much, I would go for one if price tag was at about 80-85000 euro, but I think it will be 100-110 depending on the options list.
And I also don't like new M3 at all.

AuditudeA642
September 10th, 2007, 23:18
This is getting stupid. The RS4 is a great car in my opinion and maybe alot of others on the forum. You can't make everyone happy. If he doesn't like the car thats his loss im happy i am driving an RS4 and could care less what this guy says about the car. I think it is Great, Fast, Practical and did i mention GREAT!!! Hope you can find a car next time that will better suit you. Good Luck Mate!

Leadfoot
September 10th, 2007, 23:26
This is getting stupid. The RS4 is a great car in my opinion and maybe alot of others on the forum. You can't make everyone happy. If he doesn't like the car thats his loss im happy i am driving an RS4 and could care less what this guy says about the car. I think it is Great, Fast, Practical and did i mention GREAT!!! Hope you can find a car next time that will better suit you. Good Luck Mate!

I hope it's another brand and he's just as unhappy so will go to one of their boards to complain and leave us the f@#k alone.

AuditudeA642
September 11th, 2007, 02:13
I have a question, Russian M3_dude how is the RS4 slow?? 0-60 in 4.2 seconds and quarter mile in 12.8. Maybe you should go learn how to drive a stick before you start bashing the car. Go get an automatic BMW and get lost.

Rock
September 11th, 2007, 03:56
I have a question, Russian M3_dude how is the RS4 slow?? 0-60 in 4.2 seconds and quarter mile in 12.8. Maybe you should go learn how to drive a stick before you start bashing the car. Go get an automatic BMW and get lost.

Now, let's be fair to the Russian, The best times that Dragtimes has for the RS4 is 13.0 and 13.2....................... and we're not really setting any records with those times.

I've had my RS4 for about four months now and while I love the overall car, I did expect it to be faster than it feels, especially with a reported 420hp. I will take it to the track in the next few weeks to get some real numbers but I'll be surprised if I break 12s or trap at 109+.

Leadfoot
September 11th, 2007, 08:13
It's shocking to think that this toss-pot has his own thread all about him.

Why are we even giving him the time of day.

RussianM3_dude
September 11th, 2007, 08:31
Now, let's be fair to the Russian, The best times that Dragtimes has for the RS4 is 13.0 and 13.2....................... and we're not really setting any records with those times.

I've had my RS4 for about four months now and while I love the overall car, I did expect it to be faster than it feels, especially with a reported 420hp. I will take it to the track in the next few weeks to get some real numbers but I'll be surprised if I break 12s or trap at 109+.

Man, I got 13.2 with my old US spec E46 ///M3.

RussianM3_dude
September 11th, 2007, 09:34
What about C63, dude? I like it very much, I would go for one if price tag was at about 80-85000 euro, but I think it will be 100-110 depending on the options list.
And I also don't like new M3 at all.

Would be the same price as the RS4 here in Switzerland.

RussianM3_dude
September 11th, 2007, 09:34
It's shocking to think that this toss-pot has his own thread all about him.

Why are we even giving him the time of day.

Hey, a mod started this thread, not me.

Rutkowsky
September 11th, 2007, 10:50
not directed at RussM3. I have been on number of M/RS forums and i have always been wondering, whom am i writing with, what the "trouble makers", regular posters look like etc. Now i would be willing to post a picture of me, next to my car with No/part or full reg. number. I can be first, anyone would follow me? or we could have a thread with pictures on meets etc. Give me your thoughts, thanx guys

MR USER
September 11th, 2007, 11:02
I have no problem in doing that... Except that my beauty is getting fixed since a month.... BOOOOOOOO:cry:

Rutkowsky
September 11th, 2007, 11:21
not good, not good, anything serious? and thumbs up to you for being "up for it". and maybe, just maybe the Mods will give a go ahead to a possibly a very interesting thread!

RussianM3_dude
September 11th, 2007, 12:00
I wouldn't post a full pic, but I don't mind meeting up with members. I might be going to London in early December. I'll give Mr. Stimpy a call, we'll go grab a bear or something, have a friendly talk.

Rutkowsky
September 11th, 2007, 12:19
Just pm me, Whenever you're in London

Rutkowsky
September 11th, 2007, 12:20
also RS6.Com meet would be nice

RussianM3_dude
September 11th, 2007, 12:24
Well, it's easy for most members, since 80% live in London.

MR USER
September 11th, 2007, 13:42
Actually we had a meeting in switzerland... there is tread here called
RSunday something... with pics and videos of 3 of us that met!!!!!!

here it is!! http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11375&highlight=rsunday

RussianM3_dude
September 11th, 2007, 13:47
Cool, I'll come next time then. Will showcase my mad drivin skilz yo!!1!!!!11111

MR USER
September 11th, 2007, 13:50
Not sure taht is a good idea... I'm sure you know that penalty in CH could go as far a jail!!!

RussianM3_dude
September 11th, 2007, 13:51
Well, France is close by.

MR USER
September 11th, 2007, 13:55
And so is Italy!

the Grand St. Bernard is just an hour away... and other passes are close by!

RussianM3_dude
September 11th, 2007, 14:58
True, very true.

Erik
September 12th, 2007, 17:00
This thread was quite entertaining to read.

But there's really no need to call people names etc...not tolerated.

Did I mention you have a good looking car M3 dude?

RussianM3_dude
September 12th, 2007, 19:11
Thanks, but the rest I don't like so much.

Erik
September 12th, 2007, 21:28
Sorry, could you clearify "the rest"?

RussianM3_dude
September 12th, 2007, 22:36
It's boooooring. Honestly, I've driven a Mini Cooper S recently and it was a hoot. I managed to make myself nauseous after 20 minutes, grinning like an idiot

So, this is my main gripe. 90% of the time, for me, for the kind of driving I do, the RS feels just like a regular A4 and the other 10% it's just boring. Also, due to quattro, I never feel like I am driving a 420 hp car. I expect to be a little scared, I expect to hesitate to give the car full gas... Nope, full throttle and just steer.

Also, I HATE the gearing. Not only the gears way too long, they are too far apart. So for me in order to feel like I am actually driving a powerfull car, I need to keep the car above 5500 rpm all the time, also, If I shift at below 6000 rpm, I fall out of the power band and it feels soooooo sloooooooowwwwww. I kid you not, this car is not very good for overtaking. It's just not confidence inspiring, laugh all you want, but the best overtaking car I tried so far is the Mini Cooper S. The gears are so short, you just blast past slower traffic, again, this might be subjective, but it's what I feel, what my bum dyno tells me.

The sound I hate. I can really see how somebody can like it, but I hate it. Especially the whining, it's awfull. Hence I try to keep the windows shut as it filters out the whine and leaves only the rat-atat-tat sound.
Some young kids asked me to rev the engine at a red light, I did. Red lined it. Sounded absolutely awfull. All you hear is air being sucked in and expelled, such a flat sound like a blender revving up. I also find the engine lacks character. From 4500-8150 it just sounds the same. Often, I shift too early, because I can't hear it coming close to red-line, so I have to take my eyes off the road to look at the rev counter.

ESS4
September 12th, 2007, 22:41
It's boooooring. Honestly, I've driven a Mini Cooper S recently and it was a hoot. I managed to make myself nauseous after 20 minutes, grinning like an idiot

So, this is my main gripe. 90% of the time, for me, for the kind of driving I do, the RS feels just like a regular A4 and the other 10% it's just boring. Also, due to quattro, I never feel like I am driving a 420 hp car. I expect to be a little scared, I expect to hesitate to give the car full gas... Nope, full throttle and just steer.

Also, I HATE the gearing. Not only the gears way too long, they are too far apart. So for me in order to feel like I am actually driving a powerfull car, I need to keep the car above 5500 rpm all the time, also, If I shift at below 6000 rpm, I fall out of the power band and it feels soooooo sloooooooowwwwww. I kid you not, this car is not very good for overtaking. It's just not confidence inspiring, laugh all you want, but the best overtaking car I tried so far is the Mini Cooper S. The gears are so short, you just blast past slower traffic, again, this might be subjective, but it's what I feel, what my bum dyno tells me.

The sound I hate. I can really see how somebody can like it, but I hate it. Especially the whining, it's awfull. Hence I try to keep the windows shut as it filters out the whine and leaves only the rat-atat-tat sound.
Some young kids asked me to rev the engine at a red light, I did. Red lined it. Sounded absolutely awfull. All you hear is air being sucked in and expelled, such a flat sound like a blender revving up. I also find the engine lacks character. From 4500-8150 it just sounds the same. Often, I shift too early, because I can't hear it coming close to red-line, so I have to take my eyes off the road to look at the rev counter.

Yes it is you, I think that you are the only guy in the world with criticizing a RS4 as much.... :vgrumpy:

RussianM3_dude
September 12th, 2007, 22:47
I bet some people are just afraid to criticise it.

I basically drove a heck of a lot of different cars in my life time (I often go to test drive new cars just for the heck of it) so I definetly know what I like and what I don't like. I didn't just wake up one day and said "hey, I'll go to many different forums and criticise the RS4 just because."

I was actually very surprised just how much I disliked the car. I mean I didn't do it on purpose. Nobody wants to drive a car they don't like. However after a few weeks of driving, I liked it less with every day I drove.

Ricoloco
September 12th, 2007, 22:53
Just sell it. Now. Buy a Mini. Or a Golf.

:rs4addict

ESS4
September 12th, 2007, 22:56
I bet some people are just afraid to criticise it.

I basically drove a heck of a lot of different cars in my life time (I often go to test drive new cars just for the heck of it) so I definetly know what I like and what I don't like. I didn't just wake up one day and said "hey, I'll go to many different forums and criticise the RS4 just because."

I was actually very surprised just how much I disliked the car. I mean I didn't do it on purpose. Nobody wants to drive a car they don't like. However after a few weeks of driving, I liked it less with every day I drove.

When you decide to buy to a car of 70' 000 euros you reflect twice, you test several car before buying...

RussianM3_dude
September 12th, 2007, 22:56
Golf???? No way. Mini???? Maybe the Cooper Works one.

RussianM3_dude
September 12th, 2007, 22:58
When you decide to buy to a car of 70' 000 euros you reflect twice, you test several car before buying...

Well, yes. Lesson learned. However I honestly did not think I would dislike a car that was soooooo highly reviewed. Besides there was not a lot of competition to it at that time and I said, heck I've never owned an Audi or ever drove one, why not????

Leadfoot
September 12th, 2007, 23:04
I think you need a car with turbos, maybe a car with two and a big engine, possibly V10.

I have just the car but the brand would put you off. ;)

As for the Cooper, I totally agree it's a great wee car and no wonder it's so highly thought of by owners and reviewers alike.:thumb:

I for one agree with your criticizing of the RS4, what a crap car. What were those road testers on when they rated this car so highly, and how could some rate it better than the M3. :D

RussianM3_dude
September 12th, 2007, 23:21
Nah, I hate big heavy cars, exception being the Bentley GT.

Leadfoot
September 12th, 2007, 23:34
The Bentley does have a near perfect weight balance you know.

Rstr
September 13th, 2007, 14:45
Sorry, could you clearify "the rest"?

Dear Erik:

I love your forum... but for the love of G*d why did you ask him that question? Did you not know this would result in a bitchfest? :jlol:

- One Happy :rs4kiss: Owner

artur777
September 13th, 2007, 16:35
Dear Erik:

I love your forum... but for the love of G*d why did you ask him that question? Did you not know this would result in a bitchfest? :jlol:

- One Happy :rs4kiss: Owner

As far as I understand, he talked about other RS4 qualities, not about other forum members

cazorp
September 17th, 2007, 10:46
LOL Russian M3 Dude, you funny!! I'll release you from your misery - Tell you what, I'll fly down to ch and buy your car for a decent amount of $$, enough to buy you a Mini Cooper S with all options, deal? ;)