View Full Version : R8 turbo ??

Lateknight
September 7th, 2007, 12:11
To be taken with a pinch of salt
(heres hoping its true)....

http://www.germancarblog.com/2007/09/audi-r8-twin-turbo-v10-finally.html

tazsura
September 7th, 2007, 12:23
Haha...yes defo one from the chinese whispers rumour mill...

....but could you imagine the damage such a car could do?! :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:

I pray to thee, Audi Gods...please make it happen! Your willing servant, Taz :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Taz :cheers:

tvrfan
September 7th, 2007, 12:36
Haha...yes defo one from the chinese whispers rumour mill...

....but could you imagine the damage such a car could do?! :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:

I pray to thee, Audi Gods...please make it happen! Your willing servant, Taz :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Taz :cheers:

....damage such a car dould do??? how do you mean this?

tazsura
September 7th, 2007, 13:02
....damage such a car dould do??? how do you mean this?

Oh sorry, a "slang" term that is used in the UK!

Damage - i.e destroy the opposition! i.e How much damage this car will do the opposition!

Hope this clarifies it!

Taz :asian:

Audi.de
September 7th, 2007, 13:10
he mean than if this R8 without turbo's is killing cars much more expensive and more powerfull do you imagine what will do R8 V10 TT?Will destroy everything from 500-650HP range cars. DEFINITIVELY:applause: :bow:

Audi.de
September 7th, 2007, 17:32
R8 will do in 3.5-3.7s 0-62m/h (officialy) so we should expect better than any competition. By the way i know for sure that this will not be the best R8, this will be R8-S but the best will be R8-RS with more than 600HP (but in about 3 years to be launched) like RS6 and RS6 plus...the same engine with new tweaks to it to develop much more power. I found this yesterday from my dealer, very good news don't you think?!
p.s. he told me that Audi will invest in a huge new Quattro G.M.B.H. facility to build more than 2, RS cars in the near future (1-2 year) officialy aprooved from Mr. Stadler and the council.

MR USER
September 7th, 2007, 17:36
Any chance the new facility will be in east europe? any idea where?

Audi.de
September 7th, 2007, 18:34
near the facility where TT is made in Hungary he told me, but time will see where will be placed (this will be second Quattro gmbh facility for new RS cars), audi will not be cut off for one RS model production per year that's why this facility will be made, and the investment will be a good oportunity because better delivery, much more RS cars and time between models launch to decrease.

Toto89
September 7th, 2007, 19:20
near the facility where TT is made in Hungary he told me, but time will see where will be placed (this will be second Quattro gmbh facility for new RS cars), audi will not be cut off for one RS model production per year that's why this facility will be made, and the investment will be a good oportunity because better delivery, much more RS cars and time between models launch to decrease.

I really wish it was true, i would be very happy if the new Quattro Gmbh would be in my country.:jlol:

Z07
September 7th, 2007, 20:24
To be taken with a pinch of salt
(heres hoping its true)....

http://www.germancarblog.com/2007/09/audi-r8-twin-turbo-v10-finally.html
530hp doesn't sound like a TT 5.2 to me.:noshake:

Damienr8
September 7th, 2007, 21:02
530hp doesn't sound like a TT 5.2 to me.:noshake:

True, it sounds NA. still keeping the 100hp per liter ratio though and they could increase the rev limit to 9000rpm. Who knows?

RS62bike
September 8th, 2007, 04:48
audi may have an R8 turbo (RS8) it will have the lamborghini galrado V10 engine.:applause: