PDA

View Full Version : I´m Afraid ! ! !

tvrfan
September 6th, 2007, 16:20
I dont know how audi will doing this BUT LOOK: i think that audi would give the new RS6 a longer lifecicle maybe long as the next gen RS6 will be presentet. whats with the other RS models? because Quattro GMBH can just produce 2 models now to the same time, right? and they are planning TT RS, RS5, new RS4, when are they coming, iam shocked that the other RS models come to late, maybe just in future (because they cant produce more then 2 models at the same time), and M and AMG can overtake the RS models then, because they are coming later out. what do you think?
i dont know could Quattro GMBH maybe produce more than 2 models at the same time, maybe later? iam so pleased, because iam afraid, that audi would get these models to late out. ( new RS4 and TT RS and RS5) because BMW has there new M models erlier there.

tvrfan
September 6th, 2007, 16:23
I dont know how audi will doing this BUT LOOK: i think that audi would give the new RS6 a longer lifecicle maybe long as the next gen RS6 will be presentet. whats with the other RS models? because Quattro GMBH can just produce 2 models now to the same time, right? and they are planning TT RS, RS5, new RS4, when are they coming, iam shocked that the other RS models come to late, maybe just in future (because they cant produce more then 2 models at the same time), and M and AMG can overtake the RS models then, because they are coming later out. what do you think?
i dont know could Quattro GMBH maybe produce more than 2 models at the same time, maybe later? iam so pleased, because iam afraid, that audi would get these models to late out. ( new RS4 and TT RS and RS5) because BMW has there new M models erlier there. :eye:

would it be possible that Quattro GMBH could take the RS models ("new RS4") lifecicle long as the new RS models ( "new RS4" just idea) arrive? :confused:

Leadfoot
September 6th, 2007, 16:40
tvrfan,

You will have to stop with all these bold letters because it reminds me to much of AudiSuperDriver.

tvrfan
September 6th, 2007, 17:01
sry, but could you or somebody answer or give me his opinion about my questions?

Leadfoot
September 6th, 2007, 18:39
I personally think in the future the life cycle of RS models will be longer, mainly because BMW have repositioned their M models in line with the RS and no way would Audi want to leave BMW ruling the market for as long as it took previous RS models to show.

I think a maximum of two years will be the launch time between the standard A model and the RS model showing.

tvrfan
September 6th, 2007, 18:54
a wait of ca. 2 years for the RS5, new RS4 and possibly TT-RS too? iam confused because quattro cant built more than 2 models at the same time right? and so the RS5 and the others have to be much out later, because the new RS6 is there and maybe R8 V10. i dont know about release of the RS5, new RS4 ............. and i hope Quattro GMBH wouldnt stop with introducing the new RS models the current production of the RS models like B7 RS4. Or maybe when the RS5 is comming to stop RS6 production. i dont hope.

tvrfan
September 7th, 2007, 12:20
a wait of ca. 2 years for the RS5, new RS4 and possibly TT-RS too? iam confused because quattro cant built more than 2 models at the same time right? and so the RS5 and the others have to be much out later, because the new RS6 is there and maybe R8 V10. i dont know about release of the RS5, new RS4 ............. and i hope Quattro GMBH wouldnt stop with introducing the new RS models the current production of the RS models like B7 RS4. Or maybe when the RS5 is comming to stop RS6 production. i dont hope.

does somebody know? :confused:

tvrfan
September 7th, 2007, 16:45
when would maybe the RS5, TT-RS and new RS4 be avaible?? iam scared that Quattro GMBH bring these models out to late, because they can already produce just 2 models at the same time and the new RS6 is there already and maybe R8 V10 will be there too. i dont hope that Quattro GMBH stop production of other RS models when they indroducing new ones. iam hoping that audi wont bring these all new future RS models not to late! ! ! Because BMW would overtake the Quattro GMbH with their M-Models because they come out earlier.

MR USER
September 7th, 2007, 17:17
TVRFAN

Do not understimate the marketing of Audi... if they got where they are right now is because they konw what they do and they konw what their competitors are doing.... I would not worry too much! and if someone comes with better cars then is more choice for you!!!!

AuditudeA642
September 10th, 2007, 23:27
Stop making everything half bold it is making it very hard to read.