PDA

View Full Version : traded RS6 for RS4

jimrd
September 4th, 2007, 02:14
Well it was a tough decision. I have really loved the RS6 but I had the 35k service done and they told me it was now out of warranty. I was planning on trading it for the new RS6 in a year or so, but was nervous about issues in the meantime. I started looking around locally and found a Misano RS4 with only 3k miles - perfect condition and already had Miltek exhaust, integrated V1, integrated ipod, window tint, winter tire/wheels. Traded on Saturday and have been very pleased with the car - what a blast to drive. Much better handling, much improved interior, intoxicating sound. Makes you feel like a race car driver just going to the store. Obviously, the massive grunt/torque of the chipped RS6 will be missed, but I think it will be a great car for me until the next RS6 is available. If the next RS6 has more power than the previous one and handles even close to as well as the RS4, it will be ideal.

AndyBG
September 4th, 2007, 03:01
Interesting swap, two very diferent cars, it will be interesting to hear form you how do you cuope with that change...

B7 RS 4 is very sweet car...

Congrat's !

Enjoy !

P.S.

Pic's are must !

P.S. II

Great choice of cars in the past ('91 911 turbo, '01 RUF R) and now (997 turbo)

:cheers: